Raping Bob Thompson

Old July 21st 10, 03:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Raping Bob Thompson

On Jul 19, 5:00*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:43:09 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I'm just posting the facts. *You admitted to using a strap-on when
having sex.

I did? *Where did I do that?
Your last post.

I did? *Where did I do that? *Hate to tell you this, Horvie, but

Here is your exact words.

Remember, don't pick up the soap in the shower. *You never know when I
will decide to hunt you down, beefstick strapped on, and have my way
with you.

Yep, my exact words.

You admitted that you have a tiny penis and have to use a strap on
when having sex with men in the shower.

In the above sentence, you convict yourself. In your own words you
admitted that you give blow jobs for a quarter outside of Tiger
Stadium, that you were convicted of molesting children and married
Bubba while in prison, and that you and Tranny Boob Thompson swap
dresses and discuss make up ideas.
Your own words. This is fun.
Old July 21st 10, 03:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 19, 5:18*pm, Dick G wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 19:00:40 -0500, A mighty Hungarian

wrote this crap:

I'm just posting the facts. *You admitted to using a strap-on when
having sex.

I did? *Where did I do that?

Your last post.

I did? *Where did I do that? *Hate to tell you this, Horvie, but

Here is your exact words.

Remember, don't pick up the soap in the shower. *You never know when I
will decide to hunt you down, beefstick strapped on, and have my way
with you.

You admitted that you have a tiny penis and have to use a strap on
when having sex with men in the shower.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. *Repeal the nightmares.

* * * * * *

* * * * * A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * The blood of Attila runs through me

And Scooter admitted to:
Peeing his pants coming out of a "meeting"

Actually, it was the NAMBLA guy who peed his pants. In the meeting.
Sorta like YOU would pee your pants if I ever met you.

Rape fantasies of Bob T and others

I admit that Tranny Boob, Horvath, you, and others have rape
fantasies. You have admitted that you will not meet me in person
because you are terrified of being raped.

A small penis which requires him to strap on a sausage-

I admit that Horvath made that up. I admit that you are a lying piece
of **** coward ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyy.
Old July 21st 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

wrote this crap:

[...]

You make funny. Ha Ha.

All seriousness aside. All you're doing is making yourself out to be
a deranged psycho. You live a sad life.

Old July 22nd 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:26:59 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote:

Actually, it was the NAMBLA guy who peed his pants. In the meeting.
Sorta like YOU would pee your pants if I ever met you.

So, you admit to being in a NAMBALA meeting

Rape fantasies of Bob T and others

I admit that Tranny Boob, Horvath, you, and others have rape
fantasies. You have admitted that you will not meet me in person
because you are terrified of being raped.

So, you admit to the desire to rape men

How sad, your family is oh so proud of you Scooter.

No friends....
No job....
No cash....
No future....

It's no wonder
Old July 28th 10, 09:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

Actually, it was the NAMBLA guy who peed his pants. *In the meeting.
Sorta like YOU would pee your pants if I ever met you.

So, you admit to being in a NAMBALA meeting

I did? Only in your deranged mind. He showed up at a Men's Council
meeting. Never even heard of NAMBALA. Or been to a meeting of any
NAM....group. I admit that I will kick the living **** out of you if
you ever show up and say that in person, for damn sure.
So you admit you want me to pound you into jelly?

Rape fantasies of Bob T and others

I admit that Tranny Boob, Horvath, you, and others have rape
fantasies. *You have admitted that you will not meet me in person
because you are terrified of being raped.

So, you admit to the desire to rape men

I did? Wrong again, you pathetic dickless freak. I admit that you
have rape fantasies and you apparently want to be raped, just like
your buddy Tranny Boob Thompson.
So you admit you are a transexual in process who would pay Bob
Thompson to rape you?

How sad, your family is oh so proud of you Scooter.

What family, dumb****?
So you admit your family does not know you go by the name Dick
Gozinya? You admit that you are a child molester who pimps his kids
to Bob Thompson?
This is fun.

No friends....

Aw, how quickly you forget Bert.
So you admit that you and Dickless Scottum are married under Canadian
law?

No job....

My job is to help you show what a freak you are, and I am great at it,
dumb****.
So you admit that you give blowjobs for a quarter to Quebecois?

No cash....

So you admit that you are such a dickless coward you won't even give
your real name?

No future....

I have a future. Finding other admissions you have made.
You admit that you have AIDS?

It's no wonder

Guess I'm going to have to change my sig to Beefstick Gozinya.
Old August 2nd 10, 10:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:

Actually, it was the NAMBLA guy who peed his pants. *In the meeting.
Sorta like YOU would pee your pants if I ever met you.

So, you admit to being in a NAMBALA meeting

I did? Only in your deranged mind. He showed up at a Men's Council
meeting. Never even heard of NAMBALA. Or been to a meeting of any
NAM....group. I admit that I will kick the living **** out of you if
you ever show up and say that in person, for damn sure.
So you admit you want me to pound you into jelly?

Hi Spock, back from another great week of vacation.
Read what drivel you wrote above, and I quote "Actually, it was the
NAMBLA guy who peed his pants. *In the meeting." This is proof you
were in a NAMBALA meeting. No way in the world ANYONE would admit to
you that they were a member of this organization in any other type of
meeting. Once again, you are a liar and twister of the truth. Case
closed

Rape fantasies of Bob T and others

I admit that Tranny Boob, Horvath, you, and others have rape
fantasies. *You have admitted that you will not meet me in person
because you are terrified of being raped.

So, you admit to the desire to rape men

I did? Wrong again, you pathetic dickless freak. I admit that you
have rape fantasies and you apparently want to be raped, just like
your buddy Tranny Boob Thompson.
So you admit you are a transexual in process who would pay Bob
Thompson to rape you?

How sad, your family is oh so proud of you Scooter.

What family, dumb****?
So you admit your family does not know you go by the name Dick
Gozinya? You admit that you are a child molester who pimps his kids
to Bob Thompson?
This is fun.

Sorry, you have me confused with your friend.

No friends....

Aw, how quickly you forget Bert.

True, he is your best friend, isn't he
Scott.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
So you admit that you and Dickless Scottum are married under Canadian
law?

? What insane pills have you been chewing on?

No job....

My job is to help you show what a freak you are, and I am great at it,
dumb****.

No job, just welfare...
So you admit that you give blowjobs for a quarter to Quebecois?

No cash....

So you admit that you are such a dickless coward you won't even give
your real name?

No future....

I have a future. Finding other admissions you have made.

I am glad you have a plan moving forward for the next few months
You admit that you have AIDS?

It's no wonder

Guess I'm going to have to change my sig to Beefstick Gozinya.

In your dreams you fat *******

What shame you bring to your family

Old August 3rd 10, 01:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

Actually, it was the NAMBLA guy who peed his pants. *In the meeting..
Sorta like YOU would pee your pants if I ever met you.

So, you admit to being in a NAMBALA meeting

I did? *Only in your deranged mind. *He showed up at a Men's Council
meeting. *Never even heard of NAMBALA. *Or been to a meeting of any
NAM....group. *I admit that I will kick the living **** out of you if
you ever show up and say that in person, for damn sure.
So you admit you want me to pound you into jelly?

Hi Spock, back from another great week of vacation.

They lock you up in the looney bin again? Obviously, they gotta do
something about your meds, pppppuuuusssssyyyy.

Read what drivel you wrote above, and I quote "Actually, it was the
NAMBLA guy who peed his pants. *In the meeting."

In the insane world of Dickless Gozinya, catching him in a whopper of
a ppppuuuuusssyyyyy lie is "drivel".

*This is proof you
were in a NAMBALA meeting.

Only in your deranged mind, pervert.

No way in the world ANYONE would admit to
you that they were a member of this organization in any other type of
meeting.

Actually, he did so to about a hundred and fifty other guys at the
same time. Shame you weren't there. You could have called me a child
molester in person.

*Once again, you are a liar and twister of the truth. Case
closed

Once again,you are an insane, dickless lying piece of **** coward.
Case closed.
Of course, you could accuse me of having attended a NAMBLA meeting in
person. And take a trip to the hospital.

Bob Thompson is not my friend, dumb****.

No friends....

Aw, how quickly you forget Bert.

True, he is your best friend, isn't he

And a fine friend he is. Who is YOUR best friend. Turd Gozinya?

Scott.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!So you admit that you and Dickless Scottum are married under Canadian

You are so ****ing stupid it is truly amazing.

Welfare? Holy ****, you're completely out of it.

So you admit that you give blowjobs for a quarter to Quebecois?

No cash....

So you admit that you are such a dickless coward you won't even give
your real name?

No future....

I have a future. *Finding other admissions you have made.

Translation: lying your ass off until the day you die.

I am glad you have a plan moving forward for the next few months

Gotta get ready for ski season.

You admit that you have AIDS?

It's no wonder

Guess I'm going to have to change my sig to Beefstick Gozinya.

In your dreams you fat *******

You can't be this stupid. What drug are you smoking?

What shame you bring to your family-

Not like the shame YOU bring to the Gozinya family.....
Old August 3rd 10, 03:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Aug 2, 6:34*pm, twobuddha wrote:

What shame you bring to your family-

Not like the shame YOU bring to the Gozinya family.....

So you admit you bring shame to your family. It's about time.

I'm glad you're comfortable enough in here with us to admit that.
We're here to help.

Old August 3rd 10, 11:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:

Actually, it was the NAMBLA guy who peed his pants. *In the meeting.
Sorta like YOU would pee your pants if I ever met you.

So, you admit to being in a NAMBALA meeting

I did? *Only in your deranged mind. *He showed up at a Men's Council
meeting. *Never even heard of NAMBALA. *Or been to a meeting of any
NAM....group. *I admit that I will kick the living **** out of you if
you ever show up and say that in person, for damn sure.
So you admit you want me to pound you into jelly?

Hi Spock, back from another great week of vacation.

They lock you up in the looney bin again? Obviously, they gotta do
something about your meds, pppppuuuusssssyyyy.

Nope, up at my summer home for some boating. You should try the "job"
route instead of living off public assistance

Read what drivel you wrote above, and I quote "Actually, it was the
NAMBLA guy who peed his pants. *In the meeting."

In the insane world of Dickless Gozinya, catching him in a whopper of
a ppppuuuuusssyyyyy lie is "drivel".

*This is proof you
were in a NAMBALA meeting.

Only in your deranged mind, pervert.

No way in the world ANYONE would admit to
you that they were a member of this organization in any other type of
meeting.

Actually, he did so to about a hundred and fifty other guys at the
same time. Shame you weren't there. You could have called me a child
molester in person.

I wouldn't attend one of your NAMBALA meetings, not my thing you sick
piece of twisted filth

*Once again, you are a liar and twister of the truth. Case
closed

Once again,you are an insane, dickless lying piece of **** coward.
Case closed.
Of course, you could accuse me of having attended a NAMBLA meeting in
person. And take a trip to the hospital.

I wouldn't visit you while you were in traction

[...]

No, you have no clue

No job, just welfare...

Welfare? Holy ****, you're completely out of it.

So you admit that you give blowjobs for a quarter to Quebecois?

No cash....
So you admit that you are such a dickless coward you won't even give
your real name?

No future....

I have a future.

Finding other admissions you have made.
Liar

Translation: lying your ass off until the day you die.

I am glad you have a plan moving forward for the next few months

Gotta get ready for ski season.

You admit that you have AIDS?

It's no wonder

Guess I'm going to have to change my sig to Beefstick Gozinya.

In your dreams you fat *******

You can't be this stupid. What drug are you smoking?

What shame you bring to your family-

Not like the shame YOU bring to the Gozinya family.....

No Hope
No future
Its no wonder
Old August 3rd 10, 11:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 20:02:43 -0700 (PDT), Yabahoobs
wrote:

On Aug 2, 6:34*pm, twobuddha wrote:

What shame you bring to your family-

Not like the shame YOU bring to the Gozinya family.....

So you admit you bring shame to your family. It's about time.

I'm glad you're comfortable enough in here with us to admit that.
We're here to help.

His shame hold no boundary

He's a convicted felon