Family X-C Skiing in NY

Old November 25th 04, 01:24 PM

Default Family X-C Skiing in NY

Salmon Hills (that John speaks about in the message below) will have their
Grand Opening Celebration Saturday and Sunday, December 11 and 12. You
will get to meet the new owners, Hans and Kim Karlsen and the new
manager, John Leuenberger. There will be door prizes, complimentary
refreshments and skiing if the weather cooperates.

Snow or no snow, bring the family up and see what's new at Salmon Hills.
Season passes will be available and are available now for a discounted price
until December 1.

For more information about Salmon Hills or to make your winter
reservations, check out their web site at www.salmonhills.com, call them at
315-599-7008 or email them at .

(Tug Hill also has the Osceola Ski Center and the Tug Hill Ski Club's
"Tourathon" trails.)

All three have skating and classical trails.

Clara

Old November 29th 04, 02:08 AM
Mitch Collinsworth

Well I'm curious. What is new at Salmon Hills? I love skiing there
myself but bringing the family there is problematic. What else is
there to do there besides ski and tube? How does one keep a family
of young children occupied there after their short attention span has
had all the skiing it can take?

-Mitch