Sapporo torrents- my first batch of uploads. Different source from earlier posts!

Old March 7th 07, 07:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
shreddir

Default Sapporo torrents- my first batch of uploads. Different source from earlier posts!

Yeah, I know some of you already have the individual sprints from
tallthomas's recordings, but mine are different and include stuff that
Eurosport didn't show to give more of the atmosphere of the Championships
plus they look good when viewed at fullscreen size. If you insist that
there has to be Goldstrum and Smith's english commentary you can always open
2 simultaneous media players, listen to Eurosport audio, shrink that window,
mute the NRK audio, but blow up that video to fullscreen. However, I prefer
the dramatic way the Norwegian announcer calls the finish. Check out Petra
Madcek's clowning around at the award ceremony.

http://www.mininova.org/get/610093

The second torrent is the mens pursuit which I think still was never posted
except for some abbreviated clip from Estonian TV or somebody's weak picture
quality YouTube thing. Check out mine. I had kludge some stuff up toward
the end but it still works.

http://www.mininova.org/get/610102

OK here's the deal--- Do not download these torrents right away if you have
slow upload internet service. I don't want a bunch of you with phone modem
56kb, 128kb or even Cable modem connections that have crappy upload speeds
like Comcast to all be getting in the way of somebody like tassava who has
this speedy wi-max connection from getting his copy early. Once he and you
others that have fast DSL, T1, T3 connections get your completed copies,
then you all can seed the rest of group, while I remove myself from the
torrent, and make my upload bandwidth available to transmit somemore of my
races.
Enjoy

Old March 7th 07, 04:57 PM
doogiski doogiski is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreddir View Post
[...]

Thank you very much, looking forward to the mens pursuit race. My upload max is 70kb/s so hopefully that's fast enough for you.
Cheers
Adam
Old March 7th 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Thanks !

But at the moment "tracker down" ;-(

Old March 7th 07, 05:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Thanks !

But "tracker down" at the moment

Old March 7th 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

OK here's the deal--- Do not download these torrents right away if you have
slow upload internet service. I don't want a bunch of you with phone modem
56kb, 128kb or even Cable modem connections that have crappy upload speeds
like Comcast to all be getting in the way of somebody like tassava who has
this speedy wi-max connection from getting his copy early. Once he and you
others that have fast DSL, T1, T3 connections get your completed copies,
then you all can seed the rest of group, while I remove myself from the
torrent, and make my upload bandwidth available to transmit somemore of my
races.
Enjoy

My connection is 822 Kb Up / 4000 Kb Down.
I nevertheless get very poor rates with your files at the moment.
Could it be that your server is not fined tuned ?

Old March 8th 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
shreddir

Ok, time for me to disconnect from the mens pursuit 2x15 torrent. I see
good number of you have copies and can take over seeding from me. Look for
my next torrent after I get done trying to record this mornings biathlon
from Holmenkollen.

m...

Old March 8th 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Jim Kelley

On Mar 8, 2:13 am, "shreddir" wrote:
Ok, time for me to disconnect from the mens pursuit 2x15 torrent. I see
good number of you have copies and can take over seeding from me. Look for
my next torrent after I get done trying to record this mornings biathlon
from Holmenkollen.

"shreddir" wrote in message

m...

[...]

Enjoy- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for posting these!! Wish we had the broadcasts over here in
the U.S.

Old March 8th 07, 01:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Thanks also. We actually did have them live via Eurosport online, and
if you (or I) had been set up for it they could have been captured live
via streaming into a player such as VLC I believe.

Old March 9th 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Bellsouth Ijit 2.0

"shreddir" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Thanks, but somebody seed!!!