Alta Picture Guy

Old March 2nd 06, 05:54 PM

Default Alta Picture Guy

What happened to the guy who was posting the super fine Alta pictures daily
last year? His pics were sensational and helped fire me up for my west
trips.

--
I'm Gumby dammit!

Old March 2nd 06, 06:13 PM

"Gumby" wrote in message
What happened to the guy who was posting the super fine Alta pictures
daily last year? His pics were sensational and helped fire me up for my
west trips.

--
I'm Gumby dammit!

That would be AstroPax - and yes an excellent photographer. He has not
posted links lately, but you can always reach his web site at
www.astropax.com and choose gravity tracks. The latest volume shows January
9 as the last entry. Hopefully he has been on snow since then and just has
not had the time to post.

Old March 2nd 06, 08:28 PM

tg wrote:

That would be AstroPax - and yes an excellent photographer. He has not
posted links lately, but you can always reach his web site at
www.astropax.com and choose gravity tracks. The latest volume shows
January 9 as the last entry. Hopefully he has been on snow since then
and just has not had the time to post.

Yep that's the guy. Thanks. Sounds like he's stopped shooting for the
moment. It's a shame, he took some great shots.

--
I'm Gumby dammit!

Old March 3rd 06, 01:19 PM

"AstroPax" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:28:27 -0500, "Gumby"
wrote:

Yep that's the guy. Thanks. Sounds like he's stopped shooting for the
moment. It's a shame, he took some great shots.

Thanks.

Anyway, I've been doing mostly backcountry stuff lately...and don't
like carrying around a big heavy camera & lens while touring...damned
thing weighs a ton.

Regardless....

Big Al rips a skin, Cardiff Pass, today, 03-02-06:
http://ski.astropax.com/05-06/cardiff_03-02-06_002.htm

My younger brother, Devil's Castle, yesterday, 03-01-06:
http://ski.astropax.com/05-06/alta_03-01-06_001.htm

Plenty of skiing happening...not enough pics.

-Astro

Both on tele it appears!

Old March 3rd 06, 04:10 PM

AstroPax wrote:

Plenty of skiing happening...not enough pics.

Excellent! Don't be a stranger. You got skills.

--
I'm Gumby dammit!

Old March 5th 06, 01:01 AM

You mean Assholepax? The stalking, gutless, lying coward? Geez, anybody
got his real name?
No surprise Assholepax has a fan named Gumby.

Old March 5th 06, 01:02 AM

"Gumby" wrote in message
tg wrote:

That would be AstroPax - and yes an excellent photographer. He has not
posted links lately, but you can always reach his web site at
www.astropax.com and choose gravity tracks. The latest volume shows
January 9 as the last entry. Hopefully he has been on snow since then
and just has not had the time to post.

Yep that's the guy. Thanks. Sounds like he's stopped shooting for the
moment. It's a shame, he took some great shots.

What an asshole! Got any comment on his vile, defamatory lie, his
recruiting of insane vets to threaten my life?
No wonder you hide who you are. Just like Astropax: Assholes.

Old March 5th 06, 01:17 AM

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

"Gumby" wrote in message
tg wrote:

That would be AstroPax - and yes an excellent photographer. He has not
posted links lately, but you can always reach his web site at
www.astropax.com and choose gravity tracks. The latest volume shows
January 9 as the last entry. Hopefully he has been on snow since then
and just has not had the time to post.

Yep that's the guy. Thanks. Sounds like he's stopped shooting for the
moment. It's a shame, he took some great shots.

What an asshole! Got any comment on his vile, defamatory lie, his
recruiting of insane vets to threaten my life?
No wonder you hide who you are. Just like Astropax: Assholes.

Which vets are you calling insane?

Old March 5th 06, 02:56 AM

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
You mean Assholepax? The stalking, gutless, lying coward? Geez, anybody
got his real name?

your the only stalker.
always asking for real names and addys.

Old March 5th 06, 03:47 AM

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"Two Buddha" wrote in message

"Gumby" wrote in message
tg wrote:

That would be AstroPax - and yes an excellent photographer. He has not
posted links lately, but you can always reach his web site at
www.astropax.com and choose gravity tracks. The latest volume shows
January 9 as the last entry. Hopefully he has been on snow since then
and just has not had the time to post.

Yep that's the guy. Thanks. Sounds like he's stopped shooting for the
moment. It's a shame, he took some great shots.

What an asshole! Got any comment on his vile, defamatory lie, his
recruiting of insane vets to threaten my life?
No wonder you hide who you are. Just like Astropax: Assholes.

Which vets are you calling insane?

The ones Assholepax recruited who threatened me. Because you have to be
insane to believe Assholepax