N. Tahoe Ski house Needs members

Old October 11th 04, 11:54 PM
Mark Donohoe

Default N. Tahoe Ski house Needs members

A $50 NON REFUND-ABLE deposit reserves your place in the ski house.

History
-------
The Lone Clone Ski Club has existed for 17 years now. It is a loose
(no kidding!) group of friends who enjoy skiing and the outdoors.
The house is located in N. shore Tahoe in the Tahoe Donner area. We like
Tahoe Donner as it is centrally located to many resorts, is a decent drive
(shorter than Tahoe city or lake areas, longer than Norden area), and
works well.

This is the sixth year we have been in this place. I have to say the set
up and sleeping areas work out really well!

SKI HOUSE
---------
- 3 Bedroom, 2 bath, Large Loft, sleeps 15.
- 10 minutes from Northwoods/Donner Pass Rd. intersection.
- Flat Driveway holds 7-10 cars, has a 2 car garage.
- There is plenty of room. To see some pictures of the place that a
member took last year check out:
http://www.bmary.com/LoneCloneCabin/Frameset.htm

The layout is as follows: (My terminology is that a double is bigger
than a twin....)

Downstairs:
-----------
- Both bathrooms are downstairs.
- 1 bedroom with Bunk-bed and two twins.
- 1 bedroom with queen bed
- Master Bedroom with king bed, bathroom.

Upstairs:
--------
- Large open Loft, with 5 beds in it.

The place was remodeled two years ago so there is a nice seperate dinning
area, new appliances, counters and floor in the kitchen. Remote color
TV, sterio etc...

COSTS:
------
Here is the cost breakdown, the total cost will depend on the number of
folks we get. It appears that we are going to shoot for 11 folks this year,
but we are flexible, so if you are the 11th member and you need your S.O.
to join, we will take 12! :-).

Total Cost: $9625.00 for 5 months.

# of people Cost
----------- ----
12 $802.08
11 875.00
10 962.50
9 1069.44

We are shooting for 11 members.

Right now we have 5 members.

WHAT YOU GET
------------
For your fee, you get a ski house that is ready to occupy and ski
your brains out. You get a key and free use of the place for the 5
month lease. No, you can't *live* there 7 days a week for 5 months.

There are of course other details that I won't bother you with here.
Contact me for further discussions. I think that's it. Let me know,
and Pray for SNOW!

Mark Donohoe
HM: 650-654-5872
WK: 408-447-7115