I sense drama......

Old July 12th 03, 03:18 PM
Jay Pique

Default I sense drama......

Well Hello there RSAers. I've just returned from a 2 week trip back
east to see my family (ugh, humidity), and I've returned to 797 new
messages! What has happened to inspire such prolific posting? Has
another lodge burned in Vail? Have real life criminal acts been again
perpetrated? Has Klaus forsaken tele for RealSkiing? Stay tuned! I
know I will!!!

JP
Tuning in.

Oh yeah - apparently a propensity for yardwork is an atavstic trait
amongst the Piques... : o
Old July 12th 03, 05:19 PM
Jay Pique

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 09:18:49 -0600, Jay Pique
wrote:

Well Hello there RSAers. I've just returned from a 2 week trip back
east to see my family (ugh, humidity), and I've returned to 797 new
messages! What has happened to inspire such prolific posting? Has
another lodge burned in Vail? Have real life criminal acts been again
perpetrated? Has Klaus forsaken tele for RealSkiing? Stay tuned! I
know I will!!!

JP
Tuning in.

Oh yeah - apparently a propensity for yardwork is an atavstic trait
amongst the Piques... : o

Ugh. It might be time to throw a coat of wax on my monitor to prevent
rusting and come back in late October.

yawn
JP
*************************************
Uninspired.
Old July 13th 03, 02:04 AM
AstroPax

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 18:40:31 -0700, scottabe
wrote:

A pathetic loser whose only claim to personal worth is his skiing.

Key word "claim" (a.k.a.; assert, declare, profess).

Seeing how this is a skiing newsgroup, why would I even want to
"claim" anything else here...like being an ex- Navy Seal, a Vietnam
war correspondent, a police officer, etc.

BTW, It was "self-worth", not "personal worth".

-Astro

x - V e r t i g o
http://www.xmission.com/users/hound/...2-03/index.htm

Old July 13th 03, 03:22 AM
scottabe

in article , Vern93 at
wrote on 7/12/03 7:03 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Clue time, asshole. Pigs falsely accuse others of molesting children. Pigs
ski with people who do. Pigs have no moral or ethical standards.

You could not be more wrong.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0112431

That'll do Scott, that'll do.

So pigs are superior to you and your sick friends. No surprise.

A true pig of a man. A pathetic loser whose
only claim to personal worth is his skiing. Because he sure isn't a decent
human being.

I think your mistaking his "only claim to personal worth is his skiing"
with him actually staying "on topic" on a skiing related newsgroup. HTH.

I mistake nothing. No surprise that an asshole who stalks, defames, and
lies would make such a statement about a fellow terrorist.

Old July 13th 03, 06:02 PM
Vern93

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Oleg, Oleg. Ethics. Decency. Morality. Discuss.

Scott, Scott, Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
Old July 13th 03, 11:57 PM
Vern93

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

I am proud to be an example to
all of you practicing addicts and alcoholics of what can happen if you stop
pouring drugs and booze into your system.

Stallard, you want to take this one?

I'm headed to the liquor store. Fast.