Christmas Plans

Old December 15th 10, 04:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default Christmas Plans

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 17:30:56 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:23:08 -0500, Dick G wrote
this crap:

Madeira, are you close to that area?

My mother has a place on Ulmerton Blvd.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.

I will be at our condo from the 24th to 31st. We can meet for a beer
at the Bamboo Beach Bar on Gulf Blvd close to Johns Pass. Let me know
your schedule, I am booked for the 26th Seahawks/Bucs game, other than
that pretty flexible.
Old December 15th 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:13:35 -0500, Dick G wrote
this crap:

Madeira, are you close to that area?

My mother has a place on Ulmerton Blvd.

I will be at our condo from the 24th to 31st. We can meet for a beer
at the Bamboo Beach Bar on Gulf Blvd close to Johns Pass. Let me know
your schedule, I am booked for the 26th Seahawks/Bucs game, other than
that pretty flexible.

Sorry, can't make it. I'm going to my sister's place in Indianapolis
from Jan 23 to Jan 27. She has a huge mansion that needs a little
work. She's single and lives alone. I already arranged to stop by
and do some repairs.

I plan on being in Florida in March. My mother's condo is not far
from Lakeland, and spring training will be going on. I like to see
the Tigers during spring training.