Websites for single boarders / skiers seeking holiday?

Old December 15th 04, 10:57 PM
David Brown

Default Websites for single boarders / skiers seeking holiday?

"Oil Moon Mystery" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a website or agency where people register needing

people to
make up the numbers?

If he/she is from the UK then go to www.theboarder.co.uk and look in the
forums under 'No Mates'. In fact try there where ever you are from.

Good luck )

David

Old December 15th 04, 11:45 PM
bri719

David Brown wrote:

If he/she is from the UK then go to www.theboarder.co.uk and look in the
forums under 'No Mates'. In fact try there where ever you are from.

haha...good name for a forum. I like the idea, think how many times you
might need "1 more" person or have an space for another to share the bill.

bri

--

* enjoying the karma *
remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email

Old December 16th 04, 11:50 AM
David Brown :o\)

"Oil Moon Mystery" wrote in message
I've been going on about how great
the resort is, and now he's naturally keen to join us!

Good stuff, I'll be there from Jan 15th - 22nd, and I've not been to 3
valleys before )

--
kitemap
http://ugcc.co.uk

Old December 16th 04, 05:09 PM
Jason Medeiros

"Oil Moon Mystery" wrote in message
If he/she is from the UK then go to www.theboarder.co.uk and look in the
forums under 'No Mates'. In fact try there where ever you are from.

Good luck )

Hey, many thanks for this. I'll check it out and also forward it onto my
friend. I really want him to come along as I've been going on about how

great
the resort is, and now he's naturally keen to join us!

Tom

floor space?
seems kinda crazy (imo) that a friend can't come along and crash at your
pad.

--

jmed