I'M CONFUSED !

Old July 14th 04, 04:15 AM
vern93

Default I'M CONFUSED !

In article ,
tm wrote:

vern93 wrote:
tm wrote:
vern93 wrote:

Now watch this drive.

The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for
entrepreneur.

Are you kidding me? Those French have a different word for everything!

To many freakin' vowels in that language.

I'm okay with the NUMBER of vowels, it's the emphasis on EACH ONE that
gets old. It's like the whole country is getting it's first big chance
to sing the US National Anthem in public. "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Saaaaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaayaaaaaaayaaaaaaay..."

And those heavy cream sauces
give me gas.

It could be lactose intolerance. Have you tried them fancy enzyme
pills? I wish some one would invent low carb sushi... maybe I could
get them to use maggots and nits instead of sticky rice. Mmmmmm....

Dave
Old July 14th 04, 10:44 AM
vern93

In article ,
tm wrote:

Could be. 'Milk is for babies' is what i always say.

Yes Governahhh.

I wish some one would invent low carb sushi... maybe I could
get them to use maggots and nits instead of sticky rice. Mmmmmm....

That whole 'low carb' thing hasn't caught on over here. Might have
something to do with small portions and a general lack of obesity.

Hmmmm, that is a problem. Does Japan have a "Cheesecake Factory?" I
think the "Cheesecake Factory Model" could have "you people" low carbing
in 12-18 months. Wait, I'll bet massive quanities of American yuppie
food makes you gassy.

Dave
Old July 14th 04, 02:45 PM
Armin

"woody" wrote in message . ..
do any of you people ski or are you
ALL just a bunch of " ****ING ASSHOLES " ?

And just what makes you think the two are mutually exclusive?

I know for a fact that there is at least one person here who is a "
****ING ASSHOLE " and also skis... well, in a sort of ackward clumsy
manner that is.

A.
Old July 14th 04, 04:37 PM
The Real Bev

Olaf Timandahaff wrote:

The game never ends, when tm 's whole world
depends, on the turn of a friendly card:

AstroPax wrote:

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:30:21 GMT, "woody"
wrote:

do any of you people ski or are you
ALL just a bunch of " ****ING ASSHOLES " ?

I don't ski, I'm just a " ****ING ASSHOE PHOTOGRAPHER ":

ass shoe?

Sure, it's along the lines of asshat.

I thought he was talking about gardening.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old July 14th 04, 04:40 PM
The Real Bev

Dave Stallard wrote:

tm wrote:

vern93 wrote:

Now watch this drive.

The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for
entrepreneur.

http://www.kaicurryservices.com/peac...ishonestdubya/

Needs IE; doesn't seem to work with Mozilla.

And it demands a 500K download before you can't see anything. Perhaps
there's a message there...

Old July 14th 04, 04:51 PM
Dave Stallard

The Real Bev wrote:

And it demands a 500K download before you can't see anything. Perhaps
there's a message there...

You should get broadband?

Dave
Old July 14th 04, 04:52 PM
The Real Bev

Dave Stallard wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:

And it demands a 500K download before you can't see anything. Perhaps
there's a message there...

You should get broadband?

I had it. I got tired of getting screwed without even getting dinner.
Charter sucks.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old July 14th 04, 04:52 PM
The Real Bev

tm wrote:

vern93 wrote:
tm wrote:
vern93 wrote:
tm wrote:
vern93 wrote:

Now watch this drive.

The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for
entrepreneur.

Are you kidding me? Those French have a different word for everything!

To many freakin' vowels in that language.

I'm okay with the NUMBER of vowels, it's the emphasis on EACH ONE that
gets old. It's like the whole country is getting it's first big chance
to sing the US National Anthem in public. "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Saaaaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaayaaaaaaayaaaaaaay..."

And those heavy cream sauces
give me gas.

It could be lactose intolerance.

Could be. 'Milk is for babies' is what i always say.

Have you tried them fancy enzyme pills?

If it's not on blotter paper I'm not interested.

I wish some one would invent low carb sushi... maybe I could
get them to use maggots and nits instead of sticky rice. Mmmmmm....

Maggots would be OK, but aren't nits even smaller than pepper grains?
Raw fish is over-rated. So is cooked fish.

That whole 'low carb' thing hasn't caught on over here. Might have
something to do with small portions and a general lack of obesity.

Only because you are undisciplined and unworthy to emulate your sumo
wrestlers.

Old July 15th 04, 05:21 AM
The Real Bev

tm wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
tm wrote:

That whole 'low carb' thing hasn't caught on over here. Might have
something to do with small portions and a general lack of obesity.

Only because you are undisciplined and unworthy to emulate your sumo
wrestlers.

Chanko nabe

??

and early to bed is easy, its the years of wiping sweat
off more senior wrestlers that bothers me.

Jeez, is that really part of it? Is that where all that salt comes
from? Ewwww!

--
Cheers,
Bev