Toko Helix-Any Feedback Yet?

Old February 12th 04, 10:03 PM
Douglas Diehl

Default Toko Helix-Any Feedback Yet?

Since it's coming into later part of the season with spring granular
conditions arriving soon, I was wondering if anyone has had some
experience with the new Toko Helix spray wax. I prefer this spray to
hot ironing fluro's. Any feedback woulb be appreciated. Thanks.
Old February 13th 04, 01:27 AM
Rob Bradlee

Used Helx at Lake Placid Marathon.
Tried those skis on Tuesday at our weekly race. Still faster than my
other skis that I had spent hours waxing. So, yes, it's awesomely fast
and it lasts.

Rob Bradlee
Toko Tech Team
--- Douglas Diehl wrote:
Since it's coming into later part of the season with spring granular
conditions arriving soon, I was wondering if anyone has had some
experience with the new Toko Helix spray wax. I prefer this spray to
hot ironing fluro's. Any feedback woulb be appreciated. Thanks.

=====
Rob Bradlee
Java, C++, Perl, XML, OOAD, Linux, and Unix Training

Old February 13th 04, 02:06 AM
mark strabel

I found it ALOT easier to use, and it works awesome.
I have compared it many times to Cera-F, Jet stream, etc, and 9 out of 10
times it is faster.

om...

Old February 13th 04, 10:51 AM
Rob Bradlee

The word is ten.
I'm keeping track by marking the bottles with a tick mark everytime I
use it so I can verify this. Of course, we've only had super cold
weather for the past 6 weeks so I've barely used any.

Old February 13th 04, 10:02 PM
Mike

I had Cold Helix over HF Blue at the White Pine Stampede 50km skate
race. Had great glide and good breakaway speed on the uphills. I was
outgliding a friend using JetStream. (He still beat me - by a wide
margin - at the end. Guess wax doesn't make up for lack of
traininig....)

Weather was high teens and cloudy at the start, then the sun came out
and the temps dropped a couple degrees.

Toko's Michael Dean had some more details about using Helix at the
National Masters - I have an article about what he said almost ready
to post on my web site.

Mike