This COTSE thing

Old April 29th 05, 10:20 PM
Hans van Eynsbergen

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:57:43 -0700, JM, after pondering on life, the
Universe and everything, checking the Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy we
now know to be Usenet, decided to scribble :
Hans van Eynsbergen wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 03:07:37 GMT, Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin, after pondering
on life, the Universe and everything, checking the Hitchhiker's guide to
the Galaxy we now know to be Usenet, decided to scribble :

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:11:00 +0200, Hans van Eynsbergen
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:44:59 -0700, foot2foot, after pondering on life, the
Universe and everything, checking the Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy we
now know to be Usenet, decided to scribble :

"Hans van Eynsbergen" wrote in message

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:14:45 -0700, foot2foot, after pondering on life,
the
Universe and everything, checking the Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy we
now know to be Usenet, decided to scribble :
sorry, big snip

Yea, my computer was ok, Ad aware said it was cool.

Now, that's something new to me.
Mind you, I'm not all that much of a computer geek !
Care to post the logs ?
What is adaware ?

( And no, I'm not from Mexico......)

Han Van Chilibean?
:-)

Que ?
Me hablo D00tchie sp33k !

?Cu?l la cogida es este dootchie sp33k que usted habla de?

Get lost, you...you...you...
I don't even understand your sig !
I ain't no Mexican, you know.....

ROTFLMAO !
--
Hans van Eynsbergen
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up
Old April 29th 05, 10:39 PM
JM

wrote:

[...]

Escucha, un dootchi. Más borbón por favor.

--
for(grep /wifi/i, (keys %{*your::})) {
*{"us::$_"} = \*{"your::$_"}; undef *{"your::$_"};
Old April 29th 05, 10:51 PM
Hans van Eynsbergen

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:39:31 -0700, JM, after pondering on life, the

wrote:

[...]

Escucha, un dootchi. M?s borb?n por favor.

OK, so far, so good....
"Excuse me, a Dootchie, a bourbon please ?"

Howzdat ?
Old April 30th 05, 02:40 AM
Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin

wrote:

[...]

You ain't ?
Then quit dripping all over the damn carpet!!!!!!
:-)
Yomamma bin Crawdaddin www.cotse.com
Brotherhood (Vice Chairman)
Anti Archangel #41 The difference between John Kerry and Ted Kennedy is
Stalking Filth #69.5 that Ted Kennedy has at least one confirmed kill.
--|

(
--|

Old April 30th 05, 12:42 PM
foot2foot

"Hans van Eynsbergen" wrote in message

cnip other stuff

BTW : I'm fairly new to Usenet, howzyour NG like ?
Lotsa newbs, skiddies and the likes ?
Cuz in 2600 there be a lot of Hackers !
I'm thinking of changing NG's, like getting involved in a REAL NG !

Damn...what's wrong with all them pop up's about setting follow up ****?

Hans, don't think that just by reading what I post in this
thread, you'll discover what a real idiot is.

Old April 30th 05, 04:52 PM
Norm

Bob Lee wrote:

BTW : I'm fairly new to Usenet, howzyour NG like ?
Lotsa newbs, skiddies and the likes ?
Cuz in 2600 there be a lot of Hackers !
I'm thinking of changing NG's, like getting involved in a REAL NG !

Well, we ain't l33t or nothin', and there are a few telemarkers and
snowboarders that try to stir things up, and we host an uberkook or
two, but we have some pretty good times here. Boy, when we get going
on body position during turns, it gets pretty wild in here.

Say, if you want, we could ping you when we get a good bootfitting
thread going. What are your thoughts on flatboarding, or the history
of falling-leaf turns?

I'm sure Yunlong could bring Hans up to speed regarding Tai-Chi Hacking.

Old April 30th 05, 08:05 PM
VtSkier

Norm wrote:
Bob Lee wrote:

BTW : I'm fairly new to Usenet, howzyour NG like ?
Lotsa newbs, skiddies and the likes ?
Cuz in 2600 there be a lot of Hackers !
I'm thinking of changing NG's, like getting involved in a REAL NG !

Well, we ain't l33t or nothin', and there are a few telemarkers and
snowboarders that try to stir things up, and we host an uberkook or
two, but we have some pretty good times here. Boy, when we get going
on body position during turns, it gets pretty wild in here.

Say, if you want, we could ping you when we get a good bootfitting
thread going. What are your thoughts on flatboarding, or the history
of falling-leaf turns?

I'm sure Yunlong could bring Hans up to speed regarding Tai-Chi Hacking.

Did you say Thai Cheese Hacking? Good Pad Thai is GREAT hacker food.