Lunch on the freaks of rsa

Old April 23rd 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default Lunch on the freaks of rsa

On Apr 23, 12:30 am, "Felonius ****" wrote:
"Alan Baker" wrote in message

snip

With all these fabulous connections you brag about, you'd think you
could find a job. Alas, it's all bull**** and you will continue on as
blustering low-life with no influence, no potential, no
accomplishments, no money, no family, no job. I just keep thinking
about all your great ski connections with K2.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're such a ****ing joke.

Old April 25th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Thanks, freaks.
I'm having lunch on a shrink friend of mine tomorrow.
We were discussing the insanity of usenet and I tried to explain rsa to
him.
He didn't believe you freaks would be so easy to manipulate, so vile in
your
attacks, so insane in your delusions.
Just got a call.
He really couldn't believe it: he didn't want to think usenet had
devolved
into such an asylum of freaks, psychopaths, and pathological liars. He
spent some time in google and was especially fascinated by Biggers, Dave
Cartman, and Richard Henry. Classic psychopaths.
Oh, yes. He believes Baker is schizophrenic, too.
**** yourselves, freaks.

What's his name?

Sure. Right after I get the verifiable identites of every single anonymous
stalker on rsa.
Fair is fair. You first.

So in order to have you simply prove your claim that you talked with a
psychiatrist and he declared me a schizophrenic (do you even know what
that diagnosis means, btw?) every person you want has to provide their
names?

This is "fair is fair"?

And while we're on names, what's the name of my boss at Cypress
Mountain?

Actually, it's the guy who runs Cypress. They ran an interesting business
deal I hadn't gotten the details of. Apparently you don't have a ****ing
clue. As usual. Describe the management structure of Cypress, the
ownership structure, and the operating agreement. We'll chat after you
educate yourself.

Face it, Scotty. You're busted. You said "Had a nice chat with your boss
Wednesday." and you'd done no such thing. My boss was the ski school
director there and you'd have given his name in a heartbeat if you'd
actually spoken with him. As you would have even if you hadn't actually
spoken to my boss, but to the guy who runs Cypress.

But as it happens, I do know a little about Cypress's ownership and
operating agreement. Boyne Resorts doesn't own it. The province owns the
land and another company owns the fixed assets and Boyne leases it back
from them (after having originally owned the assets itself).

So: are we gonna "chat" now?

LOL

And does your psychiatrist friend see anything delusional in
you having talked to this "boss"?

Mass delusions, apparently, since Bert and I both were there chatting. You
are insane, Baker. Get help. Classic schizophrenic delusions.
I'm serious, you dip**** freak.
You're nucking futs.

How is it the "nucking futs" guy knows the name of his boss and you
don't?

Oh, yeah. Thanks for lunch.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
Old April 28th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default There is a God

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:

Obviously, you have never paid a shrink to help you with your delusions.

Whereas you clearly have, but he didn't help.
Perhaps his qualifications are as good as Bertie's legal ones ?

No delusion that you committed felonies over a stupid newsgroup. And like
your buddy Ted Waldron, you are proud of lying to the cops and a judge, and
brag about it.
Ted Waldron claimed I had threatened him in court. He was unable to provide
any evidence, just like you.
Show the post, Roger. Or admit you deliberately lied.

Old April 28th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Dave, Dave. You truly amuse us. A classic pathological liar, a truely
transparent psychopath. We're the people you hate and fear, Dave. Because
you can't con us. Can't fool us. We know you for what you are, and you
can't play us. What is truly amusing is your arrogance: you think your
ability to manipulate less aware people makes you superior.
And then you run into one of us. And we look at you as a species of lower
being, congenitally deformed, human only in your appearance.
Bugs the **** out of you, eh, freak?
Now go **** yourself.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

I'm having lunch on a shrink friend of mine tomorrow.

Okay, you're sponging lunch off somebody, I get that. Ordinarily,
"shrink" would mean "psychiatrist" but since you're lying anyway, it
doesn't really matter.

We were discussing the insanity of usenet and I tried to explain rsa to
him.
He didn't believe you freaks would be so easy to manipulate, so vile in
your
attacks, so insane in your delusions.

Really. Did this discussion begin "So Scott, what's been going on since
we talked last?"

Just got a call.
He really couldn't believe it: he didn't want to think usenet had
devolved
into such an asylum of freaks, psychopaths, and pathological liars.

So, you told your shrink "friend" about usenet and he was shocked. When
you told him about it, did he say, "Really. That must be very hard for
you."

He
spent some time in google and was especially fascinated by Biggers, Dave
Cartman, and Richard Henry.

Man, if he thinks I'm fascinating now, just wait until he hears abut my
trip to the Grand Canyon.

Classic psychopaths.

So much better than the Nouveau psychopaths.

Oh, yes. He believes Baker is schizophrenic, too.

Yeah, you should have left that part out. The rest was kind of, not
completely unbelievable. Obviously still a lie, but not a childish 5
year old lie, more like a 11 year olds lie.

Dave

--According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."

Old April 28th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Two Buddha" wrote:

And while we're on names, what's the name of my boss at Cypress
Mountain?

Actually, it's the guy who runs Cypress. They ran an interesting
business
deal I hadn't gotten the details of. Apparently you don't have a ****ing
clue. As usual. Describe the management structure of Cypress, the
ownership structure, and the operating agreement. We'll chat after you
educate yourself.

Wow! All those words and still no name. You should just let it drop.
This just reminds people what a liar you are.

This from a guy who won't even identify himself. Ah, the irony, the irony.
RSA. Where irony meters go nuclear.
Clue time. I will not put anyone at risk of having a sick freak like you
defame him. Capische, freak?
If Baker knows what he is talking about, we shall discuss......but he's
blowing smoke. Just like you.
Gawd, I love winding a psychopath up!!!!

And does your psychiatrist friend see anything delusional in
you having talked to this "boss"?

Mass delusions, apparently, since Bert and I both were there chatting.

Yeah. Mass delusions. That pretty much explains it.

Here's my guess, you talked to somebody who owns some shares of Cypress.
And now you're claiming that you talked to "the guy that runs Cypress."
That sounds like a Scott Abraham lie, alright.

Here's a fact. You just made up another whopper.

Good news, you're corresponding with the "guy who runs" General Motors,
General Mills, Exxon, Apple, Southwest Airlines, and Coca Cola. I also
picked our last our president and voted to invade Iraq - so keep that in
mind too.

And another.

Boogo Boga Boogaity Boo!

Anytime, freak.

Old April 28th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

Alan, Alan. I know what schizophrenic means. And so do you. Get help.

This is "fair is fair"?

Very fair, from my point of view. If you're going to ask me questions, the
least you can do is use your verifiable identity and stop stalking me from
hiding. Exquistely fair. Unless, of course, you're a stalking dickless
freak.

And while we're on names, what's the name of my boss at Cypress
Mountain?

Actually, it's the guy who runs Cypress. They ran an interesting
business
deal I hadn't gotten the details of. Apparently you don't have a ****ing
clue. As usual. Describe the management structure of Cypress, the
ownership structure, and the operating agreement. We'll chat after you
educate yourself.

Face it, Scotty. You're busted. You said "Had a nice chat with your boss
Wednesday." and you'd done no such thing. My boss was the ski school
director there and you'd have given his name in a heartbeat if you'd
actually spoken with him. As you would have even if you hadn't actually
spoken to my boss, but to the guy who runs Cypress.

I never claimed to know anyone who is a Cypress employee. You're making up
whoppers again, freak.
Busted again. You don't even know the management structure of your
mountain. And then you make up whoppers to cover it.

But as it happens, I do know a little about Cypress's ownership and
operating agreement. Boyne Resorts doesn't own it. The province owns the
land and another company owns the fixed assets and Boyne leases it back
from them (after having originally owned the assets itself).

Duh. Who runs it?

So: are we gonna "chat" now?

You had your chance, and crawled away.

You don't. So go **** yourself and get some help.

Old April 28th 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article . com,
Richard Henry wrote:

On Apr 22, 9:30 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Alan Baker" wrote in message

And while we're on names, what's the name of my boss at Cypress
Mountain?

Actually, it's the guy who runs Cypress. They ran an interesting
business
deal I hadn't gotten the details of. Apparently you don't have a
****ing
clue. As usual. Describe the management structure of Cypress, the
ownership structure, and the operating agreement. We'll chat after you
educate yourself.

This may be outside the realm of your experience, but most employed
people, when they talk about their "boss", are referrring to their
supervisor. Certainly no higher than the person who approves their
timecards or vacation requests.

In my company, if you were to go to the Really Big Cheese (CEO or COB)
and complain about the conduct of a low-level employee, you would get
an answer like "I'll have my people look into that", which might (if
he's not just politely dusting crumbs off his sleeve) result in an
inquiry down to Alan's Boss.

So how did Mr. Big respond to your complaints?

And I have a follow up question. What was his name?

Right after I get yours. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The irony is nuclear.

Old April 28th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

Obviously, you have never paid a shrink to help you with your delusions.

Whereas you clearly have, but he didn't help.
Perhaps his qualifications are as good as Bertie's legal ones ?

No delusion that you committed felonies over a stupid newsgroup. And like
your buddy Ted Waldron, you are proud of lying to the cops and a judge, and
brag about it.
Ted Waldron claimed I had threatened him in court. He was unable to provide
any evidence, just like you.
Show the post, Roger. Or admit you deliberately lied.

Go look up the difference between threatened and threatening. Then go
look at the post I replied to up there a few minutes ago ^^^^

Oh, and what about your lie a couple of weeks back that you didn't know
where the Tahoe Invasion would be ? If you could look round you'd see
your fatass pants were on fire, loser.
Old April 28th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

I do use my "verifiable identity", Scotty, and I've never stalked you.

[...]

Actually, since you claimed to have spoken to my boss, you have claimed
to know him for at least that long.

And I *do* know the management structure, as I've already shown.

But as it happens, I do know a little about Cypress's ownership and
operating agreement. Boyne Resorts doesn't own it. The province owns the
land and another company owns the fixed assets and Boyne leases it back
from them (after having originally owned the assets itself).

Duh. Who runs it?

Duh. What's the name of the person you claim to have spoken to?

So: are we gonna "chat" now?

You had your chance, and crawled away.

You set the condition just now and now you're punking out.

How... ...familiar.

LOL

And does your psychiatrist friend see anything delusional in
you having talked to this "boss"?

Mass delusions, apparently, since Bert and I both were there chatting.
You
are insane, Baker. Get help. Classic schizophrenic delusions.
I'm serious, you dip**** freak.
You're nucking futs.

How is it the "nucking futs" guy knows the name of his boss and you
don't?

You don't. So go **** yourself and get some help.

I don't? I don't know the name of the ski school director at Cypress
Mountain? You know: my boss?

LOL

Old April 29th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

And I have a follow up question. What was his name?

Right after I get yours. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The irony is nuclear.

Hey I'm not the one caught lying again. You claimed to have spoken to
Alan's boss but still can't name him or even reveal what you spoke
about. Asking my "real life" name might be valid if I claimed to be the
mayor of West Cheese. But I'm not making any great claims here, except
to claim that I think you're lying. Again.