This week in RSA, 5 years ago

Old March 11th 04, 10:37 PM
Eviel Dewar

Default This week in RSA, 5 years ago

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl2623471668d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=36E5575D.DEC4271%40earthlink.net

Old March 12th 04, 12:26 AM
scottabe

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.ebb33bd24788dcad6b9d373f18ee39bf@1079 048223.nulluser.com, Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 3/11/04 3:37 PM:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...=&ie=UTF-8&oe=
UTF-8&selm=36E5575D.DEC4271%40earthlink.net

You really are a freak.

Old March 12th 04, 12:31 AM
Alan Baker

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...lr=&ie=UTF-8&o
e=
UTF-8&selm=36E5575D.DEC4271%40earthlink.net

You really are a freak.

For showing your utter lack of feelings, *he's* the freak.

Riiiiiiiiight.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old March 12th 04, 12:41 AM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 3/11/04 5:31 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.ebb33bd24788dcad6b9d373f18ee39bf@1079 048223.nulluser.com, Eviel
Dewar at eviel@nospam wrote on 3/11/04 3:37 PM:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...lr=&ie=UTF-8&o
e=
UTF-8&selm=36E5575D.DEC4271%40earthlink.net

You really are a freak.

For showing your utter lack of feelings, *he's* the freak.

Riiiiiiiiight.

You really are a pathological liar and a psychopathic freak, Baker. So sick
you are beyond vile. What a disgusting, despicable, crawling piece of ****
you are.

Old March 12th 04, 02:25 AM
Hank Sniadoch

So what .... so the jerk is still at it .... who cares ??
"Karl with a K" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.7f8e440bee38085bb52e23596ee9f54b @1079057561.nulluser.com...
scottabe wrote:

You really are a pathological liar and a psychopathic freak,

Baker. So sick
you are beyond vile. What a disgusting, despicable, crawling

piece of ****
you are.

You wrote and posted that disgusting ****. You and no one else -
who are you going to blame? You are just slime, disgusting pus
infested slime.

ps:

not to mention a cowering chicken ****.

Old March 12th 04, 02:29 AM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 3/11/04 7:08 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 3/11/04 6:41 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.7f8e440bee38085bb52e23596ee9f54b@1079 057561.nulluser.com,
Karl
with a K at
wrote on 3/11/04 6:12 PM:

scottabe wrote:

You really are a pathological liar and a psychopathic freak,
Baker. So sick
you are beyond vile. What a disgusting, despicable, crawling
piece of ****
you are.

You wrote and posted that disgusting ****.

Assholes, depraved wackos, and sick freaks like you who take such vile
cheap
shots, you disgusting pig.

Why shouldn't they? You do?

Baker, you disgust me. Truly make me want to puke at the site of your
maggoty soul. You are such a cowardly, vile, chicken**** little pussy.

LOL

Find the worst thing I ever said about you, Scotty. I dare you, fatboy.

You are insane. I would tell you to get help, but you enjoy being an
asshole.

I love that you're little blowhard soul can't stand that I got you
practically from the moment I read you.

You are insane. Truly delusional.

I saw you for the asshole you are without help from anyone, fatboy, and
you can't *stand* that.

You are insane. Not to mention one of the most despicable, vile, amoral,
twisted freaks I've ever read.
Anytime, asshole. Because I spotted you as a vile stalking coward the first
time I met you.
You truly enjoy your vileness. I spotted your for a little blowhard
chicken**** bitch from the first moment I read you. But I don't think you
have a soul. No sign of humanity or decency from you.
**** off, you sick creep.