The Dishonor Roll of Liars

Old March 17th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Default The Dishonor Roll of Liars

In a thread about Jeff Davis' credentials as a mountain guide, Robert
Thompson ("Pigo") - - posted this about Jeff
("trunkyjeff"):

pigo wrote:
On Mar 13, 4:41 pm, Bert Hoff wrote:

Somehow, I knew that critical thinking, logic and fallacies would escape
you completely. No surprise there!

I think I can clear this up for you.

Remember how trunkyjeff used to claim to be a "licensed professional"
* before* we found out that he had a simple $60 dollar registration
that ANYONE can get? He took some lame, self esteem booster for losers
and tried to tweek into some kind of validation to make himself look
less like a loser than he actually is.

Well, he's done it again.

He was lying.

I searched Google - no such post or incident.

And lot of people rushed in to defend the spewings of Robert Thompson-s
alcohol-pickled, cocaine-fried brain.

Topping the list is Norm -

Norm wrote:

Its not a matter of believing anything Bert, its all in the archives.
Everyone saw it. Look it up. Thats exactly the way it happened. When

anyone
posts a link to it Scott calls them a lier. Apparently he (and you as

well I
guess) thinks Google is in on the whole conspiracy?

He was lying, too.

I searched the archives - it's NOT in there.

Other notable members of this Dishonor Roll of Liars include:

Dave Cartman -

Richard Henry -

Alan Baker -

Bert
Old March 18th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Mar 17, 5:51*pm, Bert Hoff wrote:
snip to incoherent garbage

Dood,

You've got to be kidding. Do you actually read what you write. No
wonder you couldn't make it as an attorney.

Are you related to Jeremiah Wright?

Old March 18th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Bert, Bert. No need to search the archive. The dishonor roll
basically is everybody who posts here except you, me, and Jeff. They
all lie. They know they are lying, they enjoy lying, they brag about
their lying, they take pride in their lying. They congratulate each
other on the most ridiculous lies.
While we laugh at them, see right through their lies, and provoke them
to lie some more with the simple, obvious, easy tactic of telling the
truth and nothing but the truth.
They do not understand. They never will understand. So they hate us,
lie and lie and lie about us, anything to deflect the shame they feel
when exposed for the lying maggot freaks they are.

You rock, bro.

Two Buddha

Vail: Where the dishonor roll never skis.

Old March 18th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Mar 17, 5:43 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Mar 17, 5:51 pm, Bert Hoff wrote:
snip to incoherent garbage

Translation: an insane, deranged pathological liar snips the truth
about lies on rsa.

Dood,

You've got to be kidding. Do you actually read what you write. No
wonder you couldn't make it as an attorney.

Do you actually believe what you write? No wonder you couldn't make
it as a man......

Are you related to Jeremiah Wright?

Are you related to a decent human being?
Old March 18th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Clarencedarrow wrote:
On Mar 17, 5:51 pm, Bert Hoff wrote:
snip to incoherent garbage

Dood,

You've got to be kidding. Do you actually read what you write. No
wonder you couldn't make it as an attorney.

Not incoherent garbage, but a dose of the truth ... something you know
nothing about.

pigo wrote:
On Mar 13, 4:41 pm, Bert Hoff wrote:

Somehow, I knew that critical thinking, logic and fallacies would escape
you completely. No surprise there!

I think I can clear this up for you.

Remember how trunkyjeff used to claim to be a "licensed professional"
* before* we found out that he had a simple $60 dollar registration
that ANYONE can get? He took some lame, self esteem booster for losers
and tried to tweek into some kind of validation to make himself look
less like a loser than he actually is.

Well, he's done it again.

He was lying.

You're not so brain-dead that you can't grasp THAT, are you?

Bert
Old March 18th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

pigo wrote:

On Mar 13, 4:41 pm, Bert Hoff wrote:

Somehow, I knew that critical thinking, logic and fallacies would escape
you completely. No surprise there!

I think I can clear this up for you.

Remember how trunkyjeff used to claim to be a "licensed professional"
* before* we found out that he had a simple $60 dollar registration
that ANYONE can get? He took some lame, self esteem booster for losers
and tried to tweek into some kind of validation to make himself look
less like a loser than he actually is.

Well, he's done it again.

He was lying.

You're not so brain-dead that you can't grasp THAT, are you?

Bert

Bert, he is that brain dead. Mentally ill. Deranged and delusional.
He really believes the crap he spews.
I think he's Vinnie Walker. Certifiable. Former patience as an
inmate in a mental institution......
And if he's not Vinnie, he's just as crazy.
Pity him. He knows not what he does.
Old March 18th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Norm wrote:

Its not a matter of believing anything Bert, its all in the archives.
Everyone saw it. Look it up. Thats exactly the way it happened. When

anyone
posts a link to it Scott calls them a lier. Apparently he (and you as

well I
guess) thinks Google is in on the whole conspiracy?

He was lying, too.

I searched the archives - it's NOT in there.

Other notable members of this Dishonor Roll of Liars include:

Dave Cartman -

Richard Henry -

Alan Baker -

Bert

What lie do you claim I've told, Bert? (This should be good).

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old March 18th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

Former patience as an
inmate in a mental institution......

Mental health professional indeed. I'm going to assume "patience" was a
simple misspelling, but dude, "inmate in a mental institution?" Where
do you live? 1957?
Old March 18th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Mar 17, 8:11*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

Norm wrote:

* Its not a matter of believing anything Bert, its all in the archives.
* Everyone saw it. Look it up. Thats exactly the way it happened. When
anyone
* posts a link to it Scott calls them a lier. Apparently he (and you as
well I
* guess) thinks Google is in on the whole conspiracy?

He was lying, too.

I searched the archives - it's NOT in there.

Other notable members of this Dishonor Roll of Liars include:

Dave Cartman -
Richard Henry -
Alan Baker -

Bert

What lie do you claim I've told, Bert? (This should be good).

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."- Hide quoted text -

Hey Alan! Stay out of this! This is my game :-)
Old March 18th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Mar 17, 7:11 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

Norm wrote:

Its not a matter of believing anything Bert, its all in the archives.
Everyone saw it. Look it up. Thats exactly the way it happened. When

anyone
posts a link to it Scott calls them a lier. Apparently he (and you as

well I
guess) thinks Google is in on the whole conspiracy?

He was lying, too.

I searched the archives - it's NOT in there.

Other notable members of this Dishonor Roll of Liars include:

Dave Cartman -
Richard Henry -
Alan Baker -

Bert

What lie do you claim I've told, Bert? (This should be good).

Holy ****, this freak really thinks HE doesn't lie, either.
Certifiably mentally ill. Just like a few of his buddies.
Take him off the dishonor roll, Bert. He knows not what he do.