Snow Snow Snow...lets talk about it....now that the friggin hot humidweather is here...sucks!

Old July 5th 05, 02:41 AM
Chuck

Default Snow Snow Snow...lets talk about it....now that the friggin hot humidweather is here...sucks!

Cant wait for winter again...cool days, fresh powder....wow...and other
comments out there?
Old July 5th 05, 03:37 AM
Mike T

Cant wait for winter again...cool days, fresh powder....wow...and other
comments out there?

I came across some snow today hiking up near Mt Bachelor... a mound a few
board lengths long. And now I've been jonesing hard all day. At least my
dog and my kid got to play in it!

Sorry, that's the best I could come up with.

Looking forward to November,

Mike T

Old July 5th 05, 03:39 AM
Charger

It's winter down here in the Southern Hemisphere, but the season is
off to a sloooow start. Not much snow about in Oz or NZ. Anyone
coming down under for some snow?

Old July 5th 05, 11:08 AM
Switters

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 03:39:54 GMT, "Charger"
allegedly wrote:

It's winter down here in the Southern Hemisphere, but the season is
off to a sloooow start. Not much snow about in Oz or NZ. Anyone
coming down under for some snow?

Hey thanks for the offer mate. Just send the tickets my way and I'll see
you when I get there.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/
Old July 5th 05, 02:26 PM
og

20 feet of snow and a 10 foot base in Portillo. Sounds like Kirkwood..

http://www.skiportillo.com

Old July 6th 05, 11:37 AM
Richard Lumsden

"og" wrote in message
oups.com...
20 feet of snow and a 10 foot base in Portillo. Sounds like Kirkwood..

http://www.skiportillo.com

Sounds like Heaven to me. 8 weeks since I broke my shoulder at Spinpossium
at Mt. Tremblant and it looks like all 3 breaks are healing fine and I wont
need surgery. At 54 they were a little worried i might need plates and
screws but with some workouts and stretching I'll be back. I may even get
out on my wake board before the end of summer. Later Richard