Xscape

Old December 3rd 03, 06:26 AM
Rob Rossall

Default Xscape

Has any body been to the new Xscape indoor ski slope in Yorkshire, I would
appreciate some opinions on how you rate it and what the costs were.

Rob.

Old December 3rd 03, 09:11 AM
Steve

Rob Rossall wrote:
Has any body been to the new Xscape indoor ski slope in Yorkshire, I would
appreciate some opinions on how you rate it and what the costs were.

Rob.

Don't know what its like but prices are available on the xscape web site.
www.xscape.co.uk/castleford.(even though it does looks like a gay porn site)

steve

Old December 3rd 03, 10:07 AM
Greg Hilton

Steve wrote in
:

Rob Rossall wrote:
Has any body been to the new Xscape indoor ski slope in Yorkshire, I
would appreciate some opinions on how you rate it and what the costs
were.

I popped in to take a look, of the 3 in the UK this one looks the best
in that it has no pillars in the hall at all!

Looks fine for a few hours to remember some skills or for beginners.

The place is huge, it has lots to do, cinema, shops, food etc as well as
climbing wall, high abseil kind of thing and also they were building an
ice climbing wall when I was there.

regards,

Greg

Old December 3rd 03, 11:30 PM
Steve W

Rob Rossall wrote:

Has any body been to the new Xscape indoor ski slope in Yorkshire, I would
appreciate some opinions on how you rate it and what the costs were.

Rob.

One of our members wrote a short review he
http://www.scom.org.uk/newsletter/y2003/07/Xscape.html
--
Steve W
Old December 4th 03, 09:57 AM
Abairsty

Went down shortly after it opened £20/hour peak, £16/off peak.
Ok for begineers but after a while tends to get boring. Snow was in good
condition.
Old December 4th 03, 07:54 PM
JP

Two hours is excellent for getting the legs used to ski's after a break from
it through the summer. Would recommend 2 hours, its better value (£20 for
one hour £30 for two - that's peak rate, cheaper in day, if in armed forces,
you also get a cheaper rate) Totally recommend, excellent snow, never been
crowded in the 3 times I've been so far, descent value and good equipment if
you're using theirs

JP