That Old-Time Cains Mayo

Old July 26th 14, 01:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default That Old-Time Cains Mayo

Still like that old-time Cains may-o,
That kind of lubing just soothes my hole.
I reminisce about the gays of old,
With that old-time Cains mayo.

Speaking of "the gays of old", Schattie, how is your good buddy SB?

Eviel
Old July 26th 14, 11:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

So Schattie, have you been doing any drumming in the woods this summer?

Old July 26th 14, 03:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 26 Jul 2014 04:19:14 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

So Schattie, have you been doing any drumming in the woods this summer?

He's still cruising the streets, looking for liddle boys.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old July 26th 14, 08:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:24:21 AM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
On Saturday, July 26, 2014 4:19:14 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:

So Schattie, have you been doing any drumming in the woods this summer?

Hate to blow your fantasy, dip****, but I never got into that faux native drumming crap. Didn't do a thing for me. Mens movement was all about personal growth, redefining what it means to be a man. Sorta like you are redefining and exploring what it means to be a stalking pervert spewing his rage while hiding in anonymity crapping his diapers. Truly a disgusting freak. Congratulations.

Mens movement "was"?
Old July 27th 14, 01:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:24:21 AM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:
On Saturday, July 26, 2014 4:19:14 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:

So Schattie, have you been doing any drumming in the woods this summer?

Hate to blow your fantasy, dip****, but I never got into that faux native drumming crap. Didn't do a thing for me.

Was it because they couldn't get the tanker truck into the woods?

Eviel
Old July 28th 14, 12:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 10:48:02 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:
On Saturday, July 26, 2014 6:58:56 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
Was it because they couldn't get the tanker truck into the woods?

How ****ing crazy are you, wimpy?

I'm referring to the tanker truck full of mayo, Schattie, since it is impossible to carry in on foot the quantities that these gatherings require.

But now on to more serious matters, Schattie. Are we to infer from your use of the past tense above that you are no longer involved with the Seattle Men's Movement? Have you abandoned the cause which you so ably served in the past, guided by your best friend and mentor, Bert Hoff, the wisest and noblest of men?

Eviel

Old July 28th 14, 10:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

As I said, how ****ing crazy are you?

But now on to more serious matters, Schattie. Are we to infer from your use of the past tense above that you are no longer involved with the Seattle Men's Movement?

Idiot, that's been pretty much over for almost twenty years.

Have you abandoned the cause which you so ably served in the past, guided by your best friend and mentor, Bert Hoff, the wisest and noblest of men?

What cause? Idiot. You do not have a clue.

I can hear the gears down at google spinning at full speed even from here.
Old July 29th 14, 12:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, July 28, 2014 6:54:06 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

Be my guest, idiots. You really have no idea what happened, what I was involved in, or what I am involved in now.

Secret Agent Man, Secret Aaagent Man!
Old July 29th 14, 12:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, July 28, 2014 6:54:06 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

Be my guest, idiots. You really have no idea what happened, what I was involved in, or what I am involved in now.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Bert? He hasn't been around for ages and ages. I know that whatever you're "involved in", it must involve Bert. You are after all his most loyal and faithful follower!

Eviel
Old July 29th 14, 12:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, July 28, 2014 6:01:58 PM UTC-6, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, July 28, 2014 6:54:06 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

Be my guest, idiots. You really have no idea what happened, what I was involved in, or what I am involved in now.

Secret Agent Man, Secret Aaagent Man!

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb!
Whaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaa.