Information From the Web

Old May 15th 14, 08:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Information From the Web

Ski season is over. Also:

http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm

I am Scott Barak Abraham's brother. I started to write a long
rebuttal to his story in Backlash ("Repressed Memory Syndrome,"
The Backlash, March 1995), but then I stopped. No matter what I
say, some will accept, some will not. But there is a thing that
must be said. Scott Barak Abraham was not, I repeat not, abused
within our household. Since this alleged abuse is one of the
pivotal points of the article, I feel it calls the validity of
the whole article into question.
Mr. Abraham was a multiple substance abuser for over twenty
years, I have never used any drugs and haven't had a drink since
I was 15 years old, 27 years ago, and was never drunk even once.
I bring this up not for moral judgment, just for one point. Mr.
Abraham poisoned his mind and body for over twenty years with
mind altering drugs and substances, all of which have been
scientifically proven to affect intelligence, perception and
memory.

Finally, as children, up to my 17th birthday Mr. Abraham molested
me, violently abused me almost daily, and to this day uses words
of derision and insult to attack and intimidate me. He denies
this. If nothing else, I remember him doing this, he denies it.
He says both of us were victims of multiple abusers, and I deny
that with absolutely no hesitation or reservation. Since the
article says False Memory Syndrome doesn't exist, he is quite
wrong, as apparently one of us is the victim of said syndrome.

A last thought. Mr. Abraham's behavior is nothing new, it hasn't
changed ever. He threatened and intimidated when he was six, he
threatened and intimidated when he was 15, he threatened and
intimidated when he was 25, he threatens and intimidates when he
is 43.

I do not use my name at the request of the publisher.

Old May 16th 14, 02:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Thursday, May 15, 2014 2:15:31 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
Bob Thompson really must have been on a bender lately. Once again, he falsely accuses me of molesting children. I'm betting that he knows he is permanently brain damaged through excessive alcohol consumption, and every time he ties one on and seriously screws up, he has to attack and lie and defame to defend himself against the certain knowledge that he is a drunken, disgusting, despicable, cowardly nutjob. Who never has and never will spew this crap in person. Over twenty meets set in Utah and this pathetic freak never showed up......

On Thursday, May 15, 2014 1:23:58 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:

[...]

That's pretty funny - you complain about pigo posting an episode from your life story, but you don't delete it from your response.