Completely OT, zero ski content

Old May 24th 14, 03:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

Default Completely OT, zero ski content

On 23/05/2014 20:44, twobuddha wrote:

He didn't miss a damn thing. He just does not give a flying **** about anyone else. Part of his alcohol fueled degenerative brain disorder.

Your projection is really getting out of hand Scat.

Old May 24th 14, 06:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

BrritSki wrote:
Your projection is really getting out of hand Scat.

& the loon still has a fan club where he is read and responded too,
verses those who have kill filed him and just do not care and only wait
for the final mentioning in the newspaper as that seems to be the only
way to put a cork in the nonsense.
Old May 24th 14, 09:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

downhill wrote:
Dave Stallard wrote:
Even if this is all 100% valid and true, you're still missing one important point:

Yes and you are trying to convince a supporting loon that he is wrong,
which is much like trying to reason with loon 1.

& that is about as productive as using racing downhill skis on a cross country ski trail

Well with Randonee bindings and or Tele bindings, you can use racing skis
on x-country trails...

Much like with my tele skiis, I tend to be cursed by my snowboarding
friends in the flat parts of Whistler... Ditto for backcountry skiing.
Old May 24th 14, 10:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, May 23, 2014 10:33:01 AM UTC-6, Dave Stallard wrote:
On Friday, May 23, 2014 9:59:15 AM UTC-4, pigo wrote:

Even if this is all 100% valid and true, you're still missing one important point: people who cannot afford the private insurance are still able to get treated. People without health insurance in the US are subject to far worse troubles than just waiting in long lines.

People without insurance still get treated too. Not a great system, and I wojld agree that _reform_ is/was needed. I just think that bhocare was what one would come up with if setting out to design a ****ed up system, that had little chance of working in order to eventually get to a personal objective.

And this is a free country. I'm not saying that I would not support your right, and all of the Hollywood elite, George Soros, the oprah and Moochelle (just to name a few) sacrifice their own funds and lifestyle to give whatever they want to "the poor". Just think how much money there'd be if just Moochelle traveled with her wife rather than taking separate planes! Or is Soros and Hollywood lived on 1 million per year and gave the rest away like they propose to force others to do!

Old May 24th 14, 11:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Saturday, May 24, 2014 12:48:36 PM UTC-6, downhill wrote:

& the loon still has a fan club where he is read and responded too,
verses those who have kill filed him and just do not care and only wait
for the final mentioning in the newspaper as that seems to be the only
way to put a cork in the nonsense.

In my case it's 99.9% blocked, probably more. But I don't see any threat it starts, or post in which it's addresses I have entered for it are in the attribution. The only way I get a piece of it is when one of you will quote it but delete it's attribution.

But one would really have to be brain dead not to know exactly what it says over and over again like it always had. There is not any variety, or change of any kind that makes it necessary to actually read. And when someone here discusses something like you and dave have in response to my post, I jump in. So what. If you (and others) didn't contribute I wouldn't have anything to respond to.

Not only that, it's midnight, I'm awake after 6 hours of sleep. But I am looking forward to watching Monaco tomorrow in real time at the same time it's being broadcast. I arrive in Nice Monday afternoon. I hope that the Grand Prix and Cannes FF crowds have dispersed by then!