A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

RATS!



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old April 16th 18, 06:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 139
Default RATS!

On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 3:57:32 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 11:55:59 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 13/04/2018 19:23, Scott Abraham wrote:

I own you,


You don't own me or anything else you sad, sad pathetic excuse for a man.


BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
A pathological liar who whined to the cops about how terrified he is insulting MY manhood!!!!!!
Anytime you want to do so in person, GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy ****, a freak who participates in online terrorism calling ME a wimp!!!
Clue time, ppppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy. You sound like Trump. Pure projection. Any real man who figures you out has nothing but contempt for you, because only pussies act the way you do, pussy.
BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you sure as **** don't fool me. Nothing but contempt. I laugh at you. I own you. Because you're too damn stupid to know how predictable you are. Idiot.


you're literally retarded scott. verifiable. sorry, dude.
-bob lee & klaus
Ads
  #12  
Old April 16th 18, 07:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 73
Default RATS!

On 13/04/2018 21:57, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 11:55:59 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:

A pathological liar who whined to the cops about how terrified he is


Can you get your story straight, you say I had no reason to be
"terrified" (not my words) and yet you keep threatening me and others to
come and confront you in person and see what happens ?

Which is it - are you a threat or a wimp ?


insulting MY manhood!!!!!!


You don't have any manhood to insult. Anthea saw the evidence LOL

Anytime you want to do so in person, GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy ****, a freak who participates in online terrorism calling ME a wimp!!!
Clue time, ppppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy. You sound like Trump.


I read this parody of Trump in the Times on Saturday. Reminds me of your
bragging and bluster:

"I slept great last night. Better than anybody. Better than dead people,
even. Why would I not? Anybody you heard screaming like a woman wasn’t
me. Or an actual woman! Anybody who tells you I slept with a woman is
lying. Although I slept with loads. Hot ones! More than you."

ROFL at you.
  #13  
Old April 17th 18, 06:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 73
Default RATS!

On 17/04/2018 07:29, Scott Abraham wrote:

Embarassed, humiliated, getting slapped around again.


Progress Scat, progress.


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hand injury due to straps in first RS outing... rats... [email protected] Nordic Skiing 3 October 3rd 06 12:08 AM
For the park rats out there Wayne Decker Alpine Skiing 5 November 18th 04 07:57 PM
Sore throat blues...rats! Jeff Potter Nordic Skiing 3 December 31st 03 03:51 PM
Rats...errors with Janne's video files...help? Jeff Potter Nordic Skiing 22 December 11th 03 07:55 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2018 SkiBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.