Quick TR

Old February 16th 10, 04:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Quick TR

Having a great time here. I'll post more afterwards. Of course I won't
post exactly where I'm staying. But near there in Richmond is a nice
little restaurant, Ginger and Garlic. Anyone want to meet me there. We
have been eating there most nights Cheap, easy, gets us out to the
festivities.

I don't think we have to worry about the bully either. Besides his
documented cowardice he's been otherwise neutralized. He won't show.
Old February 16th 10, 06:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 16, 8:37*am, pigo wrote:
Having a great time here. I'll post more afterwards. Of course I won't
post exactly where I'm staying. But near there in Richmond is a nice
little restaurant, Ginger and Garlic. Anyone want to meet me there. We
have been eating there most nights Cheap, easy, gets us out to the
festivities.

As I suspected, Brain Fried Bob Thompson snuck through Seattle in the
dead of night.
Despite posting my home address on scores of occasions, he pussied out
and didn't have the balls to knock on my door.
Despite the fact that he pussied out when I was in Utah, and I
certainly didn't hunt the bitch down, he is still trying to sell the
notion that I would hunt him down in Vancouver.
What a pathetic, deranged, Brain Fried Bob pussy moment!!!!!!!

I don't think we have to worry about the bully either.

Damn right I can and would bully Pussy Bob. If he'd ever show up at
meets set on neutral ground. But he never has and never will.

Besides his
documented cowardice he's been otherwise neutralized. He won't show.

The only documented cowardice is Brain Fried Bob not having the nads
to show up at DV or at Temple Square.
I'd sure like to know how this freak managed to "neutralize" me.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old February 16th 10, 06:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 16, 9:40*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*pigo wrote:
Having a great time here. I'll post more afterwards. Of course I won't
post exactly where I'm staying. But near there in Richmond is a nice
little restaurant, Ginger and Garlic. Anyone want to meet me there. We
have been eating there most nights Cheap, easy, gets us out to the
festivities.

*pigo, I defer better Vancouver information to Alan, but there are some
great places in Kitsilano, *for grub and socializing, being the hippy
telemark skier and failing trying to impress my bikram yoga fanatic
girlfriend, I always stop at Naam restaurant, which even if a person
isn't a vegetarian, still has great food...

http://www.thenaam.com/naam/

What do you think of Vancouver? some of the best times to be there is in
late spring with the cherry blossoms blooming and walking around Jericho
Beach Park, or around Stanley Park before heading off to the West end..

enjoy

No surprise one cowardly pathological liar enjoys the lies of another
cowardly pathological liar.
Ah, RSA. Home of the Dickless.
Old February 16th 10, 06:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Feb 16, 8:37*am, pigo wrote:
Having a great time here. I'll post more afterwards. Of course I won't
post exactly where I'm staying. But near there in Richmond is a nice
little restaurant, Ginger and Garlic. Anyone want to meet me there. We
have been eating there most nights Cheap, easy, gets us out to the
festivities.

I don't think we have to worry about the bully either. Besides his
documented cowardice he's been otherwise neutralized. He won't show.

I have to return to point out the utter insanity of Brain Fried Bob
Thompson.
First Birther Bob claims to have sent defamatory lies to Canadian LE
claiming I was a threat to him and all Canadians during the Olympics,
and whining that he needed protection.
Then Swift Boat Bob invites me to hunt him down in SLC, curiously not
telling Utah LE that I was instate, and naturally avoiding challenges
to meet on neutral ground.
Then he acts as is HE is issuing a challenge to me to hunt him down in
Van, calling me cowardly for not doing so.
This is bat**** ****ing koo-koo crazy. Profound pussyhood. Olympic
Gold Medal Pussy Moment.
Even Child Molester Thompson isn't crazy enough to post crap like this
after actually writing the RCMP. Not a question of whether he has
lied, just a question of where and to whom.
You can't make this crap up. Looney Tunes crazy.
Old February 17th 10, 06:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:37:52 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

Having a great time here. I'll post more afterwards. Of course I won't
post exactly where I'm staying. But near there in Richmond is a nice
little restaurant, Ginger and Garlic. Anyone want to meet me there. We
have been eating there most nights Cheap, easy, gets us out to the
festivities.

I don't think we have to worry about the bully either. Besides his
documented cowardice he's been otherwise neutralized. He won't show.

He wont show, not allowed into Canada. last time I was in Van, went to
an excellent sushi place on Commercial drive/street. Cant remember the
name, Alan might. Also the Salmon House on the Hill, very good highly
recommended.
Old February 17th 10, 06:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote:

Having a great time here. I'll post more afterwards. Of course I won't
post exactly where I'm staying. But near there in Richmond is a nice
little restaurant, Ginger and Garlic. Anyone want to meet me there. We
have been eating there most nights Cheap, easy, gets us out to the
festivities.

I don't think we have to worry about the bully either. Besides his
documented cowardice he's been otherwise neutralized. He won't show.

He wont show, not allowed into Canada.

I'm not allowed into Canada? Interesting. Care to give me any info
on how you got that information?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

last time I was in Van, went to
an excellent sushi place on Commercial drive/street. Cant remember the
name, Alan might. Also the Salmon House on the Hill, very good highly
recommended.

Once again, Bob Thompson admits lying to LE.
Old February 17th 10, 06:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

wrote:

Having a great time here. I'll post more afterwards. Of course I won't
post exactly where I'm staying. But near there in Richmond is a nice
little restaurant, Ginger and Garlic. Anyone want to meet me there. We
have been eating there most nights Cheap, easy, gets us out to the
festivities.

I don't think we have to worry about the bully either. Besides his
documented cowardice he's been otherwise neutralized. He won't show.

He wont show, not allowed into Canada. last time I was in Van, went to
an excellent sushi place on Commercial drive/street. Cant remember the
name, Alan might. Also the Salmon House on the Hill, very good highly
recommended.

Don't know the sushi places on Commercial; that's where I go when I'm
looking for southern barbecue!

For high-end sushi, there's lots I like:

Tojo's (on Broadway near Oak Street) is really good, but really pricy.

Yuji's on W 4th is really good, not as pricy, and also only 5 blocks
from hme.

For fun and funky, I go to my buddy Randy's place: The Eatery (on
Broadway near Waterloo). This area (a few blocks east, actually) is
great for Greek food, too.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old February 17th 10, 06:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
pigo wrote:

Having a great time here. I'll post more afterwards. Of course I won't
post exactly where I'm staying. But near there in Richmond is a nice
little restaurant, Ginger and Garlic. Anyone want to meet me there. We
have been eating there most nights Cheap, easy, gets us out to the
festivities.

I don't think we have to worry about the bully either. Besides his
documented cowardice he's been otherwise neutralized. He won't show.

I'd love to meet up, Bob, but my Olympic schedule is crazy...
....especially since it's in my home town and so my clients also want to
see some of me.

This coming weekend, my brother and I will be in Whistler for some
events, but maybe next week?

Old February 17th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:47:51 -0800, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article ,
Dick G wrote:

Don't know the sushi places on Commercial; that's where I go when I'm
looking for southern barbecue!

For high-end sushi, there's lots I like:

Tojo's (on Broadway near Oak Street) is really good, but really pricy.

Yuji's on W 4th is really good, not as pricy, and also only 5 blocks
from hme.

For fun and funky, I go to my buddy Randy's place: The Eatery (on
Broadway near Waterloo). This area (a few blocks east, actually) is
great for Greek food, too.

Alan, the place was very small, almost a "hole in the wall", all I
remember that it was around the corner from a business partner. There
was also a place in Richmond that had excellent sushi on a conveyor
belt, cant remember its name.
Old February 17th 10, 07:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
Dick G wrote:

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:47:51 -0800, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article ,
Dick G wrote:

Don't know the sushi places on Commercial; that's where I go when I'm
looking for southern barbecue!

For high-end sushi, there's lots I like:

Tojo's (on Broadway near Oak Street) is really good, but really pricy.

Yuji's on W 4th is really good, not as pricy, and also only 5 blocks
from hme.

For fun and funky, I go to my buddy Randy's place: The Eatery (on
Broadway near Waterloo). This area (a few blocks east, actually) is
great for Greek food, too.

Alan, the place was very small, almost a "hole in the wall", all I
remember that it was around the corner from a business partner. There
was also a place in Richmond that had excellent sushi on a conveyor
belt, cant remember its name.

Yeah...

....still don't know it. :-)

Good sushi in Vancouver is easy. You can even get all-you-can-eat that's
pretty decent.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg

Quick Binding Adjust Mike Y Alpine Skiing 2 December 27th 06 03:12 AM
quick video from Blizzard '06 LetsRideInJersey Snowboarding 0 February 14th 06 02:50 PM
A quick thanks to all Lisa Horton Alpine Skiing 12 May 6th 04 04:31 PM
Quick Advise Please John Snowboarding 1 October 16th 03 12:26 AM
Just quick, Now you know why I want to slow down Bob Creasote Nordic Skiing 3 August 23rd 03 11:40 AM