Schattie: A challenge.

Old July 27th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Whatever. Was something even more irrelevant...

On Jul 20, 2:08 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article . com,
Richard Henry wrote:

Sounds more like Scott everyday.
Please note: "Sounds" is a verb in the sentence above.

You're missing a noun. I crossed your "T" again, swabbie.

He's missing some balls, too. Dickless. Shame you can't make him
into a man instead of a stalking bitch.

Old July 27th 07, 08:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Schattie: A challenge.

In article . com,
twobuddha wrote:

Make sure your insurance is paid up. You are a stalker who has
threatened me, and if I ever see you, I will treat you accordingly.

Please quote just *one* of these threats, Scotty...

Bluff called, freak.

Indeed.

On Jul 26, 3:49 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
On Jul 26, 12:10 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
Amazing...

I know. You say you're leaving and then you don't keep your
word.

Actually, what's the exact opposite of "amazing".

Alan. You are insane. I never gave my "word".

"I think I'll try and stay away until
some newbies show up and start making the place look
functional,
then
punch buttons and watch you show yourselves for the dickless,
nutless,
ridiculous assholes you are."

I guess what you lack is the willpower to actually stay away.

Probably right, Alan. Like YOU lack the willpower to stop
stalking
me, stop lying about me, stop being an asshole, and go to a
psychiatrist.

I've never stalked you. Any time you want to stop reading my
*replies*,
you can.

Read the sentence, Alan. I stayed away. For a short time. Now
I'm
punching buttons, and watching you show yourself for the
dickless,
nutless, ridiculous asshole you are.

LOL

Bull****. You are stalking me. Usenet is the real world. Your
insane lies are defamatory and actionable. You get the thrill of
stalking without the risk of getting your sick, cowardly ass stomped.
How dickless. Typical of this ********.
You're a stalker, freak. Now go **** yourself.

Usenet *is* the real world, but replying to you here is no more
stalking
you than replying to you if you kept showing up in a coffee shop that a
group of people frequented and started spouting off.

If you acted like this in a coffee shop, you'd get your ass kicked and
get arrested.

I'd get arrested for having a conversation?

You are insane.

Riiiiight.

If you come where discussion and replies are the expected practice and
you can leave whenever you want (and *ignore* whatever you want) then
it
isn't stalking when someone replies to you.

You're stalking me, freak.

I'm replying to you, Scotty. Any time you want, you can choose to ignore
me.

This isn't your private space. No one is following you around. You
don't
have the right to decide who replies to you and who doesn't.

I have the right to object to stalking freaks, gross lies, and insane
wackos who harass me.

Yes, you do. What does that have to do with me replying to you in a
public forum?

Funny, but I'd have thought a sane person would understand these things
without needing to be told.

Alan, I do understand your insanity. You just proved it again. Come
pull your bull**** in my coffee shop and see what happens to you,
freak.

If by "pull my ****" you mean reply to statements made in the manner
expected, sure. The next time I'm in Seattle.

:-)

Now go **** yourself, wack job.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Old July 27th 07, 10:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:23:35 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

It's funnier than "Twobuddha."

Only if you are twelve years old.

That's about your mental age.

How's the food in the mental hospital?

Damned if I know, ask Alan Baker or Vinnie Walker....or you for the
jail food. How's Bubba?

Who's Bubba? Your jailhouse bitch?
Keep dancing, monkey.

How was jail? You disappeared for a couple years. Wouldn't they let
you post?

If I could disappear, I'd go to the Laker Girl's locker room. I've
always been here.

Dance some more, monkey boy.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old July 27th 07, 11:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:25:45 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Scot Abraham is NOT allowed into Canada. If he's seen in Canada, you
may report him to the authorities, and have him deported, or sent to
jail.

"INADMISSIBLE CLASSES:

Members of Inadmissible Classes include those who have been convicted
of MINOR OFFENCES (including shoplifting, theft, assault, dangerous
driving, unauthorized possession of a firearm, possession of illegal
substances, etc.), or of INDICTABLE CRIMINAL OFFENCES (including
assault with a deadly weapon, manslaughter, etc.). As well, those who
have been convicted of DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (DWI) are considered
Members of an Inadmissible Class. Driving while under the influence of
alcohol is regarded as an extremely serious offence in Canada."

From:
http://www.canadianembassy.org/immigration/inadmissible-en.asp

The same pathetic lies, the same laughable bull****, the same dickless
real world harassment.

Where's the lies?

Just got back from Canada. Had lunch with a couple Mounties in
Calgary, long chat about skiing with the customs guy (slow day).
Canada loves me.

I doubt you have a passport. I doubt you could find Calgary on a map.
Post some pics, dumbass. You've been posting every 20 minutes, so you
would need a personal transporter to get to Calgary and back for
lunch.

Old July 27th 07, 02:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

It's funnier than "Twobuddha."

Only if you are twelve years old.

That's about your mental age.

From Harry Weiner and Terd Fartingmore. Holy ****, this place is

insane. Horvath, you truly are an amusing wack job.

How's the food in the mental hospital?

Damned if I know, ask Alan Baker or Vinnie Walker....or you for the
jail food. How's Bubba?

Who's Bubba? Your jailhouse bitch?
Keep dancing, monkey.

How was jail? You disappeared for a couple years. Wouldn't they let
you post?

If I could disappear, I'd go to the Laker Girl's locker room. I've
always been here.

Damn, and here I thought you were in jail for the past couple years.
As for disappearing, you do a great job of hiding your identity.
Smart of you. Talking **** like this to a man's face would get you
some serious hospital time.
Typical of your mental age: talk **** while hiding behind your
computer and pulling your tiny liddle pud.

Dance some more, monkey boy

Cool. Every time I want to show what a ******** this sewer is, you
step up and help me out. What a pathetic, dumb****!
I bet you're Bald Weiner. Twelve year old nads, no hair on them,
right? Probably shave them to keep Bubba happy.

Old July 27th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:43:55 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

If I could disappear, I'd go to the Laker Girl's locker room. I've
always been here.

Damn, and here I thought you were in jail for the past couple years.

For what? I've never broken any laws.

As for disappearing, you do a great job of hiding your identity.
Smart of you. Talking **** like this to a man's face would get you
some serious hospital time.
Typical of your mental age: talk **** while hiding behind your
computer and pulling your tiny liddle pud.

Same old story, same old song and dance, my friends.

Cool. Every time I want to show what a ******** this sewer is, you
step up and help me out. What a pathetic, dumb****!
I bet you're Bald Weiner. Twelve year old nads, no hair on them,
right? Probably shave them to keep Bubba happy.

Want me to post a pic? I'd bet you'd like that.

Old July 29th 07, 06:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Jul 28, 4:42 pm, Espressopithecus (Java Man)
wrote:
In article ,
says... That's a grammer flame, dumbass. I don't need to appear literate. I am.

I always love grammar flames containing spelling errors.

Of course, you could have been referring to the actor who played
"Frasier" . . . hmmm?

Java

Oh ****. You blew it man! He'd never have figured that one out!

Pepsi Challenge Bjorn A. Payne Diaz Nordic Skiing 2 January 22nd 07 07:29 PM
Pepsi Challenge--The Course Won Bjorn A. Payne Diaz Nordic Skiing 1 February 7th 05 01:29 PM
Artic Challenge L@ Snowboarding 2 January 27th 05 07:43 PM
Ski challenge of my Life steve a Snowboarding 0 October 28th 03 01:28 PM
Ski challenge of my life steve a Backcountry Skiing 0 October 28th 03 01:26 PM