Ski instructors

Old February 9th 11, 08:29 AM
snow systems snow systems is offline
Junior Member

Default Ski instructors

Hello everyone

Let me send you this mail and give you a cause for our region and help you could give us.

We are in a year or February vacation will bring together almost all European countries and French zones

included in a single week.

So we will be short of ski instructors during the critical week of 20 to 26 February 2011.

Some of you are, have been, or know of a ski instructor.

Our ski school in Méribel "Snow Systems"offers this week from 20 to 26/02 of a package

€ 1800 (housed) or 2000 € (not housed) for ski instructors who would graduate status as reinforcements in our structure.

Could you pass this information around you and contact us.

Thank you

Greetings sports

Alphonse Gomis
Old February 9th 11, 07:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_4_]

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 08:29:11 +0000, snow systems
wrote:

Hello everyone

Let me send you this mail and give you a cause for our region and help
you could give us.

We are in a year or February vacation will bring together almost all
European countries and French zones

included in a single week.

So we will be short of ski instructors during the critical week of 20 to
26 February 2011.

Some of you are, have been, or know of a ski instructor.

Our ski school in Méribel "Snow Systems"offers this week from 20 to
26/02 of a package

€ 1800 (housed) or 2000 € (not housed) for ski instructors who would
graduate status as reinforcements in our structure.

Could you pass this information around you and contact us.

Thank you

Greetings sports

Alphonse Gomis

Tried to reply to the email in your headers, but got a bounce. Please
email me at

--
Ace
Ski Club of Great Britain

Old February 10th 11, 07:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Paul S

Try from their website

Have fun with the crowds

Paul S

Old February 10th 11, 08:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_4_]

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:12:39 -0000, "Paul S"
news_AT_ghweb_DOT_me_DOT_uk wrote:

Try from their website

Tried that too - no reply yet.

Have fun with the crowds

Not me. But the quoted rate sounds attractive to an Austrian friend
who's not getting enough work in Engelberg.

Old February 12th 11, 10:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Paul S

"Ace" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:12:39 -0000, "Paul S"
news_AT_ghweb_DOT_me_DOT_uk wrote:

Try from their website

Tried that too - no reply yet.

Have fun with the crowds

Not me. But the quoted rate sounds attractive to an Austrian friend
who's not getting enough work in Engelberg.

Come on, you know you want to! Teaching snowplough to a load of snotty-nosed
kids - what's not to like?

Paul S