Silence....

Old August 14th 03, 01:52 PM
Jay Pique

Default Silence....

.....is sometimes golden.

JP
*****************
Ski the Biggies.
Old August 14th 03, 03:45 PM
Walt

Jay Pique wrote:

....is sometimes golden.

But the best silence is white.

As in the silence you hear after Ullr blesses us with a fresh blanket of
the good stuff.

Of course, it turns golden after the huskies have been through.

--
//-Walt
//
Old August 16th 03, 05:30 PM
scottabe

in article , Suzieflame at
wrote on 8/16/03 5:01 AM:

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:05:32 -0700, scottabe , wrote :

in article
, Suzieflame at
wrote on 8/15/03 7:31 AM:

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:12:23 -0700, scottabe , wrote :

in article
, Suzieflame at
wrote on 8/15/03 12:45 AM:

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:33:43 -0700, scottabe , wrote
:

in article
, Suzieflame at
wrote on 8/14/03 11:19 AM:

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:00:03 -0700, scottabe ,
wrote
:

in article
, Jay Pique at
wrote on 8/14/03 6:52 AM:

....is sometimes golden.

JP
*****************
Ski the Biggies.
Sure is. No one has falsely accused me of molesting children in at
least
24
hours. Almost a new record.

When are you coming to Europe, Scooter? Wanna tell me about Mike in
person?

I'd love to. Got a real name and address so I can find you?

Sure I have, but you won't need them to find me. Just tell me where and
when,
coward.

Suzie

Got SLAP

Where and when, coward. Anything else is the work of a big fat blowhard.

Got a name, blowhard? A verifiable address and picture? Anything else is
the work of a big fat blowhard internet coward who tells his sick lies from
anonymity. Clue time. If you had any balls, you'd use your real,
VERIFIABLE name and address. Like me, bitch.
No surprise you snipped the part of the post that exposed you for the lying
coward you are.

Where and when, coward. That was all I asked. But you bitched out, and now
you're running scared. Maybe because you can't have a gun in Europe, coward?

Suzie

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This from a psychopathic liar who thinks it is fun to
silence the truth.
Don't need a gun for any of you assholes. Clue time. Wouldn't last ten
seconds. Do need a name and a picture, and you bitched out. You're running
scared and always have been scared. That's why you are gutlessly posting
this drivel from anonymity.
News Flash. Cowards hide and spew filth from the anonymity of their
computer. Give me a name and an address and a picture, coward, and I'll
tell you where and when.
What a gutless little twerp. Another clue for you. Men with balls don't
spew filth on the internet.
What a ball less little bitch you are!

Old August 16th 03, 11:03 PM
scottabe

in article , Suzieflame at
wrote on 8/16/03 2:06 PM:

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:30:00 -0700, scottabe , wrote :

in article
, Suzieflame at

wrote on 8/14/03 11:19 AM:

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:00:03 -0700, scottabe ,
wrote
:

in article
, Jay Pique at
wrote on 8/14/03 6:52 AM:

....is sometimes golden.

JP
*****************
[...]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This message is from a psychopathic liar who thinks it is
fun to
silence the truth.

Indeed.

Exactly.

Don't need a gun for any of you assholes. Clue time. Wouldn't last ten
seconds. Do need a name and a picture, and you bitched out. You're running
scared and always have been scared. That's why you are gutlessly posting
this drivel from anonymity.

Your admission you're not coming to Europe noted: it was all a fantasy.

As I was saying about a psychopathic liar? Thanks for showing what you are
again: a coward and a liar. Can you read the English language, or are you
just delusional?

News Flash. Cowards hide and spew filth from the anonymity of their
computer. Give me a name and an address and a picture, coward, and I'll
tell you where and when.

Your admission of cowardice noted.

News flash. Picture. Address. Name. Verifiable. And I'll let you know
where I'll be, set a time and a date.

What a gutless little twerp. Another clue for you. Men with balls don't
spew filth on the internet.

That's MY point.

Looking in the mirror? I'm sure you're not naked: somebody with such a tiny
liddle dick and no balls looks pretty funny.

What a ball less little bitch you are!

Well, duh, you sackless yellow-bellied coward.

Anytime I'm in europe, bitch. Just need a name, an address, a picture.

Old August 18th 03, 02:27 PM
Dave Stallard

scottabe wrote:

Men with balls don't spew filth on the internet.

Guess you would know, huh?

Dave
Old August 19th 03, 04:38 AM
scottabe

in article W680b.2345$QT5.1145@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 8/18/03 10:34 AM:

"scottabe" wrote in message

Warning to readers:

Before responding to this message, check this out:

http://tinyurl.com/k4gw

Curtislemay recently wrote in RSA:

The recent outrage is the final straw. This goon is not worth the
lowly entertainment value he provides. I will be the first to start
ignoring everything he says. The only problem is that EVERYBODY
has to do it. Since Mike wanted to make this a more civil place, I
propose that in his memory, we do just that and leave bob to his
own company. What does everyone else say?

I find it amusing that this psychopath is so delusional, so blind to his own
dishonesty, so utterly devoid of decency and perception that he quotes
Curtis Lemay. Read the asshole. Read his filth. Read Mike Speegle's
filth, his lies, his defamations, his support and participation in a
terrorist conspiracy to silence the truth about the criminal terrorism of
rsa.
Richard Henry quoting Lemay. Seriously. Amazing.