Just for fun

Old January 5th 11, 06:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

Default Just for fun

On Jan 4, 7:01*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Jan 3, 2:43*pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

Ridiculous! *How many times has Trunky announced that he was going to
contact someone's employer? *He got Boots fired and he claims to have
information on a flashdrive that he's going to send to someone in
February.

Haha, yeah if he can somehow manage to fish that USB drive out of his
trunk.

I'd love to see him try that crap. *The harrasment laws in Colorado
are quite clear when it comes to harrassing people at their place of
work. *Even he is not stupid enough to try that. *It's just another
impotent threat.

Maybe this time I'll even meet him at Copper if he can ever tell us
where that big clock is so I can't miss him.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
The defamation laws in Colorado are quite clear. *I can sue your
employer, idiot, for the lies you told on company time on company
equipment. *Which would get you fired, ppppppuuuuussssssyyy.
Hey, if you are so ****ing tough, why did you stop posting on company
gear?

What lies? Would you care to point them out? Besides, you can't sue
anybody since Bert is disbarred and no real attorney would work for
you pro bono.

I'm still posting on the same computer using the same ISPs that I have
for the last 4 years or so. You're too stupid to know the diference.
Besides, how do you know what my hours are or where I work or who my
boss is? You don't, those are all just more lies you made up.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey, didn't see you in Sun Valley today. *Pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyy

And why would you? I don't live anywhere near there and have never
had any plans to go there. But I will meet you at Copper if you can
just clarify where that big clock is so I know I'm in the right place.
Old January 5th 11, 10:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 5, 11:09*am, Don Bosco Billy Bosco wrote:
On Jan 3, 8:49*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jan 3, 5:10*pm, Don Bosco Billy Bosco wrote:

On Jan 3, 9:34*am, Richard Henry wrote:

This issue hit home with me last fall when I thought for a while that
I might be visiting Seattle for a few days following my son's soccer
team. *I realized that I would always be looking over my shoulder..
why do people who actually live in Seattle put up with that?

Because we aren't paranoid, nit-picking idiots?

Look Richard, I appreciate your dedication to whatever tomfoolery
you pursue on the internets, but the only way you're going to run
into Scott is if you stalk him to one of his usual haunts and
confront him, just like he tells you to do, over and over and over
and over again.

Odds of encountering him randomly and then having him be able to
identify you are right up there with being struck by lightning.

This whole business with you and Horvath posting up synagogue
addresses is lame and immoral.

Furthermore, if you are claiming to be the victim here, you need
to avoid this sort of aggressive, stalkerish behavior, otherwise
SPD would be justified in prosecuting you on Scott's behalf.

It's a slippery slope. Don't end up being the one sliding.

I don't know which identity your newish nym is hiding, but you
apparently haven't read much of what Scott throws in my direction.

Admittedly I ignore much of it because, like most things Scott-
related, it grows tiresome, and neither of you is making a point
of being entertaining, which is the only reason I ever read this
newsgroup.

Horvath, being the sphincter of usenet, is entertaining, but
only if you enjoy fart jokes, I suppose.

But I've had plenty of Scott-ness thrown my direction, and I live
in the same area, and I've actually met him face to face, and I'm
not so worried that I'm trying to get other people to handle him
for me.

If you've got a grievance with Scott, you can either ignore him
or wander off. Usenet is not a constitutionally protected place
for you to do whatever it is you do here free from annoying
hecklers. *That's kindof why nobody uses it anymore, except
for a handful of cheapskate retro-grouches.

I have no grievance with Scott, I will continue to call him a
towering bore with a preposterous chin and he will continue to
call me a duplicitous sociopath with a testicle deficit. And we'll
continue to have our differences here, the way we have for the
last ten years and the way we shall until the end of time.

But we won't be stalking each other, cause that's just wrong.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Erik? What you did when you lied in court and participated in a
criminal conspiracy that repeatedly threatened my life and grossly
defamed me was STALKING, you stalking pppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy.
You would have never done that if you didn't know I am an ethical man
who does not believe stalking people is right. You sure as hell would
not have done that if you ever thought I would hunt you down. You're
a psychopath, but you're not a stupid psychopath.
Indeed, none of these freaks would be posting their crap if they
believed I would hunt them and give them what they so richly deserve.
You're improving. Still an asshole, but improving. Therapy is
working. Keep it up. In the meantime, go **** yourself.
Old January 5th 11, 10:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jan 5, 11:31*am, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
[...]

Oh, please. That's a ridiculous and transparent lie.

*Besides, you can't sue
anybody since Bert is disbarred and no real attorney would work for
you pro bono.

Another ridiculous and transparent lie, especially the bit about Bert
being disbarred. Dumb****.

I'm still posting on the same computer using the same ISPs that I have
for the last 4 years or so.

Funny that the addy's don't match.

*You're too stupid to know the diference.

Smarter than you are, because I sure as hell ain't dumb enough to be
such a pathetic, dickless freak on company time.
Or on anyone's time for that matter, because unlike you, I am not a
pathetic, dickless freak hiding my identity and location.

Besides, how do you know what my hours are or where I work or who my
boss is? *You don't, those are all just more lies you made up.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey, didn't see you in Sun Valley today. *Pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyy

And why would you?

Exactly. I will never see you anywhere at any time, because you are a
dickless freak.

*I don't live anywhere near there and have never
had any plans to go there. *But I will meet you at Copper if you can
just clarify where that big clock is so I know I'm in the right place.-

Been there, done that, you pussied out. Everyone knows you pussied
out. Everyone knows I showed up. You just look like more of a
dickless freak when you try to rationalize your cowardice and cover up
your proven lack of nads.
Old January 5th 11, 10:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 15:09:54 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Indeed, none of these freaks would be posting their crap if they
believed I would hunt them and give them what they so richly deserve.

I would. I dare you to come to Detroit. You wouldn't last one night.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old January 5th 11, 10:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 11:27:13 -0800 (PST), Don Bosco Billy Bosco
wrote this crap:

Just what the hell is immoral about it? *You can look in the Seattle
Times weekend edition and get a list of the synagogues. *Why is there
something immoral about posting them on this newsgroup? *What is your
problem here?

No fun allowed at the synagogue, H-Bomb.

Now stop asking questions or I will have my minions storm your yacht
club and burn down your VFW hall.

Bring it on. The yacht club is protected by a steel gate on the only
entrance. We've repelled invaders before. The VFW is host to an army
of combat veterans. Don't say it if you don't mean it.

Old January 6th 11, 12:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Don Bosco Billy Bosco

On Jan 5, 3:09*pm, twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Okay let's break this down:

1. In court:
I was there to help the two petitioners, who felt that they
needed legal protection. I did not petition for same myself, because
was not willing to the rules of engagement, which were to stop poking
fun at you. I was only added because the detective thought it was a
good idea to protect the witnesses. All in all it was a failed
experiment in legal precendent. Lesson learned.

2. Criminal conspiracy to threaten your life:
I know of no such conspiracy, which would be be illegal. But I do
note
that you have attracted your share of loopy-ass detractors over the
years, and I have no idea what they may have done to threaten you.

3. Criminal conspiracy to grossly defame you.
Yeah, well, this is usenet isn't it? Defamation is what we do here.
I was a jerk, lines were crossed, sorry about that.

4. Other conspiracies you may have aggregated into one:
I did participate in a conspiracy to identify you as the boobaloobob
poster. I also participated in the conspiracy to create
rec.skiing.alpine.moderated which has been another failed experiment,
and I participated in several conspiracies to go skiing with RSA
people without you. Harsh eh?

You would have never done that if you didn't know I am an ethical man
who does not believe stalking people is right. *You sure as hell would
not have done that if you ever thought I would hunt you down. *You're
a psychopath, but you're not a stupid psychopath.

I know you are a man who is strongly bound to a rather confusing
set of ethical standards but I think I am starting to understand
them.
There are things you would do and there are things you wouldn't do.
But these distinctions appear to be lost on many people here.

Indeed, none of these freaks would be posting their crap if they
believed I would hunt them and give them what they so richly deserve.
You're improving. *Still an asshole, but improving. *Therapy is
working. *Keep it up. *In the meantime, go **** yourself.

Some of these freaks are genuinely afraid of you. I don't know what
tell them, other than to not do anything that they wouldn't want done
themselves.

Have a nice time in Sun Valley. I've got to get back to ****ing myself
now.
Old January 6th 11, 03:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jan 5, 5:14*pm, Don Bosco Billy Bosco wrote:
[...]

Erik, Erik, Erik. You have to stop telling that outrageous lie. Stop
justifying being such a pathetic, laughable pussy. They were lying,
you were lying, and we both know it.
If you are going to get better, you have to embrace your inner pussy
and come to terms with being a stalking coward, lying piece of ****,
and all around asshole. Fess up. Good for the soul. If you have
one, which I tend to doubt.

2. Criminal conspiracy to threaten your life:
I know of no such conspiracy, which would be be illegal. But I do
note
that you have attracted your share of loopy-ass detractors over the
years, and I have no idea what they may have done to threaten you.

You have to stop telling that ridiculous and obvious lie. There were
scores of threats, led by your buddy Bootsie. Started up right after
he lost his job. No coincidence. All of you knew about it, all of
you knew he went anonymous to make those threats, and all of you lied
about it in court.
You;ve been sounding better lately, Depends Boi. Keep up the good
work. Admit to your crimes, the statute of limitations was over long
ago. Trying to rationalize your stupid and cowardly behavior does not
help you change.

3. Criminal conspiracy to grossly defame you.
Yeah, well, this is usenet isn't it? Defamation is what we do here.
I was a jerk, lines were crossed, sorry about that.

Then admit to the lies you told in detail, retract the lies. Make
amends. Or go **** yourself.

4. Other conspiracies you may have aggregated into one:
I did participate in a conspiracy to identify you as the boobaloobob
poster. *I also participated in the conspiracy to create
rec.skiing.alpine.moderated which has been another failed experiment,
and I participated in several conspiracies to go skiing with RSA
people without you. Harsh eh?

Stop lying and minimizing your criminal behavior and your diaper
wearing. Trust me. As you well know, I don't lie about what has
happened here. You will feel much better about yourself if you stop
lying.

You would have never done that if you didn't know I am an ethical man
who does not believe stalking people is right. *You sure as hell would
not have done that if you ever thought I would hunt you down. *You're
a psychopath, but you're not a stupid psychopath.

I know you are a man who is strongly bound to a rather confusing
set of ethical standards but I think I am starting to understand
them.

No, you do not. You are not capable of understanding them. But there
is hope.

There are things you would do and there are things you wouldn't do.
But these distinctions appear to be lost on many people here.

They sure as hell were lost on YOU when you committed perjury, Erik.
Confess.

Indeed, none of these freaks would be posting their crap if they
believed I would hunt them and give them what they so richly deserve.
You're improving. *Still an asshole, but improving. *Therapy is
working. *Keep it up. *In the meantime, go **** yourself.

Some of these freaks are genuinely afraid of you.

The only thing these freaks are genuinely afraid of is anyone who sees
them for the freaks they are. Anyone who is honest and perceptive and
ethical and does not take crap from assholes.
Yeah, they also know I can kick their ass, as you do, but like you,
they aren't dumb enough to walk up on me and ID themselves, or try to
make good on their threats.
You know the feeling. Last time you had the chance, you made the
rational choice to run. As I always said, you're a psychopathic
asshole, but you are not a stupid psychopathic asshole. I wonder
about Brain Fried Bob, though.

I don't know what
tell them, other than to not do anything that they wouldn't want done
themselves.

That leaves me all kinds of leeway.

Have a nice time in Sun Valley. I've got to get back to ****ing myself
now.

Mike Murphy show tonight. Hilarious. I have a date with a lovely
tall blonde I met on the hill tomorrow night. Bert just bought a new
pair of skis dirt cheap. And I got to humiliate your pussy buddies
again. Amazing how civil people are to me in person.
Keep up the good work. First, you need to come to terms with the
reality of what a complete asshole, dickless coward, and disgusting
scumbag you are. Stop denying your inner pussy. Embrace your
dicklessness, and there will be hope.
Old January 7th 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Don Bosco Billy Bosco

On Jan 5, 8:07*pm, twobuddha wrote:
[...]

They presented your own words. I presented your own words. I said
you said some pretty weird things. Which you did. Which you
continue to do. I'd be lying if I told them you were a fourteen year
old girl, because I don't think that's true. But you've said some
pretty
weird things, and I think that's a truthful assessment of your work
here.

2. Criminal conspiracy to threaten your life:
I know of no such conspiracy, which would be be illegal. But I do
note
that you have attracted your share of loopy-ass detractors over the
years, and I have no idea what they may have done to threaten you.

You have to stop telling that ridiculous and obvious lie. *There were
scores of threats, led by your buddy Bootsie. *Started up right after
he lost his job. *No coincidence. *All of you knew about it, all of
you knew he went anonymous to make those threats, and all of you lied
about it in court.

Lots of people knew how to make anonymous posts, and the thing
about them is that they are anonymous so I can't say who did what.
At the time, I said the Anonymous people were stupid and pointless
and boring and sure just shut up.

3. Criminal conspiracy to grossly defame you.
Yeah, well, this is usenet isn't it? Defamation is what we do here.
I was a jerk, lines were crossed, sorry about that.

Then admit to the lies you told in detail, retract the lies. *Make
amends. *Or go **** yourself.

I don't even recall what I wrote. But if you go find something that
bothers you, I'll retract it.

4. Other conspiracies you may have aggregated into one:
I did participate in a conspiracy to identify you as the boobaloobob
poster. *I also participated in the conspiracy to create
rec.skiing.alpine.moderated which has been another failed experiment,
and I participated in several conspiracies to go skiing with RSA
people without you. Harsh eh?

Stop lying and minimizing your criminal behavior and your diaper
wearing. *Trust me. *As you well know, I don't lie about what has
happened here. *You will feel much better about yourself if you stop
lying.

I haven't even been here for a good portion of what has happened here,
and I can't remember what I was here for. Frankly, there are a lot
more interesting things in my life. Sounds like you could say the
same.

You would have never done that if you didn't know I am an ethical man
who does not believe stalking people is right. *You sure as hell would
not have done that if you ever thought I would hunt you down. *You're
a psychopath, but you're not a stupid psychopath.

I know you are a man who is strongly bound to a rather confusing
set of ethical standards but I think I am starting to understand
them.

No, you do not. *You are not capable of understanding them. *But there
is hope.

There are things you would do and there are things you wouldn't do.
But these distinctions appear to be lost on many people here.

They sure as hell were lost on YOU when you committed perjury, Erik.
Confess.

Whatever, Augustine.

Indeed, none of these freaks would be posting their crap if they
believed I would hunt them and give them what they so richly deserve.
You're improving. *Still an asshole, but improving. *Therapy is
working. *Keep it up. *In the meantime, go **** yourself.

Some of these freaks are genuinely afraid of you.

The only thing these freaks are genuinely afraid of is anyone who sees
them for the freaks they are. *Anyone who is honest and perceptive and
ethical and does not take crap from assholes.
Yeah, they also know I can kick their ass, as you do, but like you,
they aren't dumb enough to walk up on me and ID themselves, or try to
make good on their threats.

Okay so you admit that it is plausible that these freaks are afraid
of
you, but you refuse to admit that they might be afraid enough to seek
a restraining order. I don't get it.

I don't know what to tell them, other than to not do anything
that they wouldn't want done to themselves.

That leaves me all kinds of leeway.

Lowering yourself to their level will lower yourself to their level.
Is
that really what you want?

Have a nice time in Sun Valley. I've got to get back to ****ing myself
now.

Mike Murphy show tonight. *Hilarious. *I have a date with a lovely
tall blonde I met on the hill tomorrow night. *Bert just bought a new
pair of skis dirt cheap. *And I got to humiliate your pussy buddies
again. *Amazing how civil people are to me in person.
Keep up the good work. *First, you need to come to terms with the
reality of what a complete asshole, dickless coward, and disgusting
scumbag you are. *Stop denying your inner pussy. *Embrace your
dicklessness, and there will be hope.

I tried to embrace my dicklessness but I came up empty handed.
Please advise. (Come on, admit it, It's funny.)
Old January 7th 11, 12:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jan 6, 10:01*pm, Don Bosco Billy Bosco wrote:
[...]

Bull****. They lied their asses off and committed perjury. Hobbs
lied like he breathed. You lied. Teddy still can't show any words
where I threatened him.

I presented your own words.

You lied your ass off. All a big con.

I said
you said some pretty weird things. Which you did. Which you
continue to do. I'd be lying if I told them you were a fourteen year
old girl, because I don't think that's true. But you've said some
pretty
weird things, and I think that's a truthful assessment of your work
here.

Bull****, you lying piece of ****. If you ever want to get better,
Erik, you have to stop defending and rationalizing your incredibly
cowardly and extraordinarily dishonest behavior. You freaks got
together to try to sell the notion that I was a danger to you and that
I was threatening you, when it was the other way around. I didn't
threaten people's lives, I told them what would happen if they tried
to make good on their threats.
You said some pretty weird things in court, and you're still clinging
to those weird inventions to cover up just how much of a pussy you
were. That's truthful.
Remember reality, Erik. I was there. I know what I did, and I know
what you pppppuuuusssssiiiiieeeeessssss did, and continuing to lie
about it will not help you integrate your inner pussy.

2. Criminal conspiracy to threaten your life:
I know of no such conspiracy, which would be be illegal. But I do
note
that you have attracted your share of loopy-ass detractors over the
years, and I have no idea what they may have done to threaten you.

You have to stop telling that ridiculous and obvious lie. *There were
scores of threats, led by your buddy Bootsie. *Started up right after
he lost his job. *No coincidence. *All of you knew about it, all of
you knew he went anonymous to make those threats, and all of you lied
about it in court.

Lots of people knew how to make anonymous posts, and the thing
about them is that they are anonymous so I can't say who did what.
At the time, I said the Anonymous people were stupid and pointless
and boring and sure just shut up.

More pussy rationalizations and evasions. Tell the truth. Or forever
be the pussy you are, pussy.

3. Criminal conspiracy to grossly defame you.
Yeah, well, this is usenet isn't it? Defamation is what we do here.
I was a jerk, lines were crossed, sorry about that.

Then admit to the lies you told in detail, retract the lies. *Make
amends. *Or go **** yourself.

I don't even recall what I wrote. But if you go find something that
bothers you, I'll retract it.

You're back to your psychopathic games again, Erik. And here I
thought, for one brief shining moment, that you might have grown a
pair.

4. Other conspiracies you may have aggregated into one:
I did participate in a conspiracy to identify you as the boobaloobob
poster. *I also participated in the conspiracy to create
rec.skiing.alpine.moderated which has been another failed experiment,
and I participated in several conspiracies to go skiing with RSA
people without you. Harsh eh?

Stop lying and minimizing your criminal behavior and your diaper
wearing. *Trust me. *As you well know, I don't lie about what has
happened here. *You will feel much better about yourself if you stop
lying.

I haven't even been here for a good portion of what has happened here,
and I can't remember what I was here for. Frankly, there are a lot
more interesting things in my life. *Sounds like you could say the
same.

Man up, Diaper Boi. Knock off the crap.

You would have never done that if you didn't know I am an ethical man
who does not believe stalking people is right. *You sure as hell would
not have done that if you ever thought I would hunt you down. *You're
a psychopath, but you're not a stupid psychopath.

I know you are a man who is strongly bound to a rather confusing
set of ethical standards but I think I am starting to understand
them.

No, you do not. *You are not capable of understanding them. *But there
is hope.

There are things you would do and there are things you wouldn't do.
But these distinctions appear to be lost on many people here.

They sure as hell were lost on YOU when you committed perjury, Erik.
Confess.

Whatever, Augustine.

Don't need to be a saint to know that you are a pathetic lying piece
of **** freak, Leonard. Pretty much everyone knows that.

[...]

Erik, Erik. There is nothing morally, ethically, or legally wrong
with letting stalkers know that they can get seriously hurt if they
stalk in the real world. Your pussy rationalizations are hilarious.
You freaks threaten my life, defame, harass, repeatedly break the law,
and then you whine like little bitches when I remind you that none of
you could take me on the best day of your life.
There was NO justification for that crap, ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy,
and you're just proving that you're still a pussy.

I don't know what to tell them, other than to not do anything
that they wouldn't want done to themselves.

That leaves me all kinds of leeway.

Lowering yourself to their level will lower yourself to their level.
Is
that really what you want?

I've never lowered myself to your level, Diaper Boi, as you well know.

Have a nice time in Sun Valley. I've got to get back to ****ing myself
now.

Mike Murphy show tonight. *Hilarious. *I have a date with a lovely
tall blonde I met on the hill tomorrow night. *Bert just bought a new
pair of skis dirt cheap. *And I got to humiliate your pussy buddies
again. *Amazing how civil people are to me in person.
Keep up the good work. *First, you need to come to terms with the
reality of what a complete asshole, dickless coward, and disgusting
scumbag you are. *Stop denying your inner pussy. *Embrace your
dicklessness, and there will be hope.

I tried to embrace my dicklessness but I came up empty handed.
Please advise. *(Come on, admit it, It's funny.)-

Psychopaths are frequently charming. Take your buddy Pervert Dave,
for example. But you're still a pussy making excuses for being a
pussy.
Old January 9th 11, 01:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jan 4, 10:10*am, Richard Henry wrote:

Having been the target of *his threats (and not just on RSA) I am
attentive to his postings.

Just to state the obvious and get it out of the way, today's Arizona
shooter apparently made a lot of kooky internet postings that no one
took seriously.