More Google Earth trail maps from Rauland

Old March 5th 06, 10:46 PM

Default More Google Earth trail maps from Rauland

As I hoped on friday, I was able to visit the last two central trail
sections in the Rauland area.

(There are several shorter sections still missing, mostly leading down
to Krossen (i.e. "downtown" Rauland), plus two larger loops. Maybe in
two weeks time?)

http://norloff.org/terje/rauland-ski.kmz

To use this you must first download the free Google Earth viewer:

http://earth.google.com/download-earth.html

BTW, conditions in Norway are currently as good as I have ever seen them:

Plenty snow, great trails, stable 'Blue Extra' or colder conditions,
i.e. what we here call 'Silkeføre' ('Silk conditions'). :-)

Terje
--
-

Google Earth and ski area viewing Paul-S8 European Ski Resorts 63 November 16th 16 10:56 AM
Ski trails on Google Earth: Very nice! Terje Mathisen Nordic Skiing 2 March 3rd 06 07:29 PM
3D trail maps BarryT Nordic Skiing 2 January 29th 06 08:37 PM
Near fatal ski incident Me Nordic Skiing 22 February 27th 04 02:47 PM
Updated Stowe trail maps Lew Lasher Nordic Skiing 0 February 16th 04 04:10 PM