What makes you think that you are a skier?

Old October 28th 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

Default What makes you think that you are a skier?

On Oct 25, 10:01 am, "Bob F" wrote:

Gapper? What's a "Gapper"?

"Gapper" is a new term coined here in rsa (yup, part of rsa culture
now) to describe the people who has a "gap" or "gaps" in their
thinking, and etc., but is more commonly referring to the people who
can talk but cannot do, but thinking themselves know better.

please point to a clean definition in a valid dictionary.

Given English limited vocabularies and concepts, you may not find it
in a dictionary. Or if you know there's such a word to describe
meaning described earlier, share it, and we can use that instead. I'm
not that particular.

You idiot.

Call name won't make you a better person; it only reflects your inner
insecurity and your arrogant abusive nature.

IS
Old October 28th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

On Oct 25, 10:01 am, "Bob F" wrote:

Gapper? What's a "Gapper"?

"Gapper" is a new term coined here in rsa (yup, part of rsa culture
now) to describe the people who has a "gap" or "gaps" in their
thinking, and etc., but is more commonly referring to the people who
can talk but cannot do, but thinking themselves know better.

But I can both do and talk. I'm a better writer and communicator than
you are, and a far better skier.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old October 28th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

"Gapper" is a new term coined here in rsa (yup, part of rsa culture
now) to describe the people who has a "gap" or "gaps" in their
thinking, and etc., but is more commonly referring to the people who
can talk but cannot do, but thinking themselves know better.

Are you high? Seriously. You made that word up, give two distinct
unrelated meanings and then claim it's part of "RSA culture." No.

please point to a clean definition in a valid dictionary.

Given English limited vocabularies and concepts, you may not find it
in a dictionary.

I think you meant "you WON'T find it in a dictionary.

Or if you know there's such a word to describe
meaning described earlier, share it, and we can use that instead. I'm
not that particular.

Sure. How about "flatboarder" then? I think that would describe
someone "who has a "gap" or "gaps" in their thinking, and etc., but is
more commonly referring to the people who can talk but cannot do, but
thinking themselves know better." As in "TaiChiSkiing" is acting like a
real horse's flatboarder."

You idiot.

Call name won't make you a better person; it only reflects your inner
insecurity and your arrogant abusive nature.

You mean like calling someone a "gapper?" You appear to be the insecure
and arrogantly abusive one. As for "idiot" not being a descriptive term
for your behavior, well, it is:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/idiot

Dave
Old October 28th 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Oct 28, 12:23*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

But I can both do and talk. I'm a better writer and communicator than
you are, and a far better skier.

Aside from FF, everyone in this group is a superior skier to Itchy,
regardless of specific skill measured, or any context whatsoever.
Itchy is a mediocre skier at best. If he could adequately get himself
down a run more difficult than the ones in his videos he would have
posted a video with it already.

Old October 29th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Oct 28, 12:16 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

taichiskiing wrote:
"Gapper" is a new term coined here in rsa (yup, part of rsa culture
now) to describe the people who has a "gap" or "gaps" in their
thinking, and etc., but is more commonly referring to the people who
can talk but cannot do, but thinking themselves know better.

Are you high? Seriously. You made that word up, give two distinct
unrelated meanings and then claim it's part of "RSA culture." No.

No. Seriously, what/how do you call "people who can talk but cannot
do, but thinking themselves know better" in English? And yes it is
part of RSA culture, as you gappers are part of RSA, unfortunately.

please point to a clean definition in a valid dictionary.

Given English limited vocabularies and concepts, you may not find it
in a dictionary.

I think you meant "you WON'T find it in a dictionary.

Then your English is incomplete in covering all observed phenomenon/
meanings.

Or if you know there's such a word to describe
meaning described earlier, share it, and we can use that instead. I'm
not that particular.

Sure. How about "flatboarder" then? I think that would describe
someone "who has a "gap" or "gaps" in their thinking, and etc., but is
more commonly referring to the people who can talk but cannot do, but
thinking themselves know better." As in "TaiChiSkiing" is acting like a
real horse's flatboarder."

Guess that flatboarding is really stuck in your head now; no, it
doesn't relate/connect to the "gap/gaps" that we're talking about;
nevertheless, people here cannot do what they say are only your
gappers. You cannot do, so you couldn't know what is the real thing
but your imagination, so there's a "gap" between what you think you
know and the real thing, gap-per; see how they connect?

You idiot.

Call name won't make you a better person; it only reflects your inner
insecurity and your arrogant abusive nature.

You mean like calling someone a "gapper?" You appear to be the insecure
and arrogantly abusive one.

No, I never think "gapper" is call-name, but you seem enjoy being
abused, why you keep coming back?

As for "idiot" not being a descriptive term
for your behavior, well, it is:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/idiot

As a snowboarder brags about his non-skiing in a skiing newsgroup, you
fit better, don't you think?

Oops, not sure if an idiot can really think though.

IS

Dave

Old October 29th 08, 05:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

Guess that flatboarding is really stuck in your head now; no, it
doesn't relate/connect to the "gap/gaps" that we're talking about;
nevertheless, people here cannot do what they say are only your
gappers. You cannot do, so you couldn't know what is the real thing
but your imagination, so there's a "gap" between what you think you
know and the real thing, gap-per; see how they connect?

Please. I need something more than complete gibberish if I'm going to
tease you. Please, please, please, get someone to help you.

No, I never think "gapper" is call-name, but you seem enjoy being
abused, why you keep coming back?

I enjoy poking cement headed gas-bags with pointy sticks. It's
something of a weakness of mine. Especially, on slow rainy days like
today.

As for "idiot" not being a descriptive term
for your behavior, well, it is:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/idiot

As a snowboarder brags about his non-skiing in a skiing newsgroup, you
fit better, don't you think?

Look, can make a mistake now and then, but there's no reason to accuse
me of being a flatboarder here. My snowboard has edges and camber as
well as a wide flat base. I do ride it flat when I'm headed to the
lodge or trying to make it up a hill.

Oops, not sure if an idiot can really think though.

Did you even read the definition? You didn't, did you. Get some sleep.
Settle down and try again.
Old October 29th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Oct 28, 10:46 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

taichiskiing wrote:

Guess that flatboarding is really stuck in your head now; no, it
doesn't relate/connect to the "gap/gaps" that we're talking about;
nevertheless, people here cannot do what they say are only your
gappers. You cannot do, so you couldn't know what is the real thing
but your imagination, so there's a "gap" between what you think you
know and the real thing, gap-per; see how they connect?

Please. I need something more than complete gibberish if I'm going to
tease you. Please, please, please, get someone to help you.

Cute!

No, I never think "gapper" is call-name, but you seem enjoy being
abused, why you keep coming back?

I enjoy poking cement headed gas-bags with pointy sticks.

Glad that you enjoy the head banging sessions.

It's something of a weakness of mine. Especially, on slow
rainy days like today.

Nevertheless, head banging may not work for depression though, it only
gives you more headaches.

As for "idiot" not being a descriptive term
for your behavior, well, it is:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/idiot

As a snowboarder brags about his non-skiing in a skiing newsgroup, you
fit better, don't you think?

Look, can make a mistake now and then, but there's no reason to accuse
me of being a flatboarder here. My snowboard has edges and camber as
well as a wide flat base. I do ride it flat when I'm headed to the
lodge or trying to make it up a hill.

Not bad, going straight, that's level 1. Do you know how to turn on
flatboard? That's level 2. And "line-flatboarding"? you guess it,
level 3. wanna guess what come next?

Oops, not sure if an idiot can really think though.

Did you even read the definition? You didn't, did you. Get some sleep.
Settle down and try again.

Yes, I did. For a nonskier in skiing newsgroup, you dare not to admit
what you do and yet continuously expose yourself as such a bitter/sour
character, you are "foolish" enough to bear the title.

IS

Old October 29th 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Oct 29, 12:39*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*taichiskiing wrote:
Look, can make a mistake now and then, but there's no reason to accuse
me of being a flatboarder here. * My snowboard has edges and camber as
well as a wide flat base. *I do ride it flat when I'm headed to the
lodge or trying to make it up a hill.

Not bad, going straight, that's level 1. Do you know how to turn on
flatboard? That's level 2. And "line-flatboarding"? you guess it,
level 3. wanna guess what come next?

A "Netkook" award?

I wonder if tcs has broad enough appeal to win a kotm?

Old October 29th 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

*taichiskiing wrote:
Look, can make a mistake now and then, but there's no reason to accuse
me of being a flatboarder here. * My snowboard has edges and camber as
well as a wide flat base. *I do ride it flat when I'm headed to the
lodge or trying to make it up a hill.

Not bad, going straight, that's level 1. Do you know how to turn on
flatboard? That's level 2. And "line-flatboarding"? you guess it,
level 3. wanna guess what come next?

A "Netkook" award?

I wonder if tcs has broad enough appeal to win a kotm?

After posting this, I realized that TCS used to stand for The Colorado
Skier. I have not heard from or seen anything from him in a long
time. Anyone know?