5 years ago today in RSA

Old March 12th 04, 05:59 PM
Eviel Dewar

Default 5 years ago today in RSA

As the 5-Year Anniversary observances continue:

5 years ago today, Schattie was crowing about having beaten Ant in their
race. He still brags about it today.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=36E9C3ED.803AE49D%40earthlink.net

Of course, Ant has since gone on to become a Level II PSIA certified
instructor. Schattie, on the other hand, is still a basement dweller.

Eviel

Old March 12th 04, 06:05 PM
Richard Henry

"Eviel Dewar" eviel@nospam wrote in message
news:a3JpbWluYWw=.eecfd58ee7c2808bef1ed1aa5df9bf2a @1079117997.nulluser.com..
..

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...elm=36E9C3ED.8
03AE49D%40earthlink.net

Of course, Ant has since gone on to become a Level II PSIA certified
instructor. Schattie, on the other hand, is still a basement dweller.

An early lie?

Mike of the East: The downside is now we will have to listen to TB's
bragging for years to come.

SA: Nope, you won't.

Old March 12th 04, 06:29 PM
scottabe

in article
a3JpbWluYWw=.eecfd58ee7c2808bef1ed1aa5df9bf2a@1079 117997.nulluser.com, Eviel

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...m=36E9C3ED.803
AE49D%40earthlink.net

Of course, Ant has since gone on to become a Level II PSIA certified
instructor. Schattie, on the other hand, is still a basement dweller.

Kerrison, on the other hand, is still a psychopath, a criminal, and a
pathological liar. I showed her up for the blow hard know it all she is,
and to get even, she committed felonies to harass me.
That's the facts, asshole.

Old March 12th 04, 06:30 PM
scottabe

in article 7Sn4c.4354$uh.2221@fed1read02, Richard Henry at

.
As the 5-Year Anniversary observances continue:

5 years ago today, Schattie was crowing about having beaten Ant in their
race. He still brags about it today.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...elm=36E9C3ED.8
03AE49D%40earthlink.net

Of course, Ant has since gone on to become a Level II PSIA certified
instructor. Schattie, on the other hand, is still a basement dweller.

An early lie?

Mike of the East: The downside is now we will have to listen to TB's
bragging for years to come.

SA: Nope, you won't.

If you sick ****s weren't always harassing me, you wouldn't have to listen.
If you sick ****s weren't always lying about what happened, you wouldn't
have to be reminded of the truth.
So stop stalking, stop lying, stop defaming, and I'll stop telling people
why Kerrison organized a criminal campaign of harassment, threats, and
perjury.

Old March 12th 04, 06:38 PM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

So stop stalking, stop lying, stop defaming, and I'll stop telling people
why Kerrison organized a criminal campaign of harassment, threats, and
perjury.

That's a pretty funny sentence.

Old March 12th 04, 10:30 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:30:30 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

If you sick ****s weren't always harassing me, you wouldn't have to listen.
If you sick ****s weren't always lying about what happened, you wouldn't
have to be reminded of the truth.
So stop stalking, stop lying, stop defaming, and I'll stop telling people
why Kerrison organized a criminal campaign of harassment, threats, and
perjury.

You could always leave. You can go crawling back to mensweb

Better yet, you can taste some hot lead, and be rid of us forever.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old March 12th 04, 10:32 PM
Terd Fartingmor

Default Richard Henry, Criminal Psychopath

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:44:40 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Why does Richard Henry think felonies are funny?
Because criminals love to laugh about their crimes.

Yeah. You laughed a lot as Bobaloobob.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old March 12th 04, 10:36 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:29:18 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Kerrison, on the other hand, is still a psychopath, a criminal, and a
pathological liar. I showed her up for the blow hard know it all she is,
and to get even, she committed felonies to harass me.
That's the facts, asshole.

That's bull****, liar. If she broke the law, why didn't you call your
cop friends? If she is a criminal, why don't you get a lawyer?
Doesn't Bertrude know any real lawyers? I'll bet Michael Jackson can
get you a real lawyer.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe