5150 info

Old November 13th 03, 01:40 AM
Mailman

Default 5150 info

Any know about 5150 snowboards? My son wants to buy one (Convert) but
I can't find anything about them on the web? Any help? Thanks!

Old November 13th 03, 08:09 PM
Tim Sampson

Mailman wrote:
Any know about 5150 snowboards? My son wants to buy one (Convert) but
I can't find anything about them on the web? Any help? Thanks!

I don't know about the Convert, but there are plenty of 5150 reviews at
www.boardreviews.com

Cheers
Tim

Old November 14th 03, 05:01 AM
Chris Stringer

Hello,

5150 was bought by Ride a few years back, and Ride was subsequently
bought by K2. Both Ride and K2 make killer boards so you can rest
assured that a 5150 is a decent board. I have personally owned 3 5150
snowboards and that was before I got into the business myself. They
were great boards, and I rode them VERY hard.

If you want to purchase this board from my shop I can offer you free
shipping since we are currently offering free shipping on all orders
over $175. We don't have it in stock but we are an authorized Ride
dealer and I'm fairly sure we could order it for you and have it
pretty quickly. Ride tends to send us a few 5150 boards every year
and they always sell.

Feel free to call or email if you have any questions. Ask for Chris
or Brian if you call.

Chris Stringer
RDCShop.com Online Board Shop
Bend Ski and Board Sport