Trapp plans housing development, road across XC trails inStowe, Vermont

Old July 3rd 04, 03:21 PM
Andrew Bolger

Default Trapp plans housing development, road across XC trails inStowe, Vermont

On 3/7/04 1:40 am, "Lew Lasher" wrote:

Mitch Collinsworth wrote:

Maybe a reporter from the paper would be interested in listening to
your tape?

Perhaps, but I think that would be a side-show to the real issues, which
are about the proper accountability for their proposed real estate
development on their land.

I think I shall reply to Mr. von Trapp via snail-mail (if I can somehow
get my free-with-computer printer to work). I would encourage him to
reply to the public at large, by publishing a response in the newspaper,
rather than by defending himself in a private audience with me. If
the newspaper has quoted him erroneously or otherwise misrepesented him,
or if I have taken information from the newspaper article out of context
and twisted his words to distort his actual intended meaning, or if he
disagrees with me on matters of opinion, then it would serve him best to
set the record straight to as wide an audience as possible.

Lew Lasher
Stowe, Vermont and Cambridge, Massachusetts

At which point will you ask him for a good deal on the plot?
Sorry, I couldn't resist that. Your dilemma is a bigger version of one most
of us face everyday as we profit by actions that destroy the environment we
love.
andyb