Best Automobile made in 1970.

Old September 28th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

Default Best Automobile made in 1970.

Walt wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
Walt wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
Walt wrote:

Hey, no problem. Actually, I neither engineerd the switch, nor did
I abscond with your beer. It's just a bug in Google maps. A very
large one. In Germany.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I2E211DDD

You're right, it is a doozy. Would that be a bug in the computer?
Or a bug in Google Maps?

I think this would qualify of an actual example of a bug in the field.

'course I do have one question...
howdaydoodat?
guess it's really not much of a problem for computer types.

The other question is how does one get word that such a
thing exists?
Old September 28th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

VtSkier wrote:
Walt wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
Walt wrote:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I2E211DDD

'course I do have one question...
howdaydoodat?

My guess is either steroids or radiation. Lots of it.

guess it's really not much of a problem for computer types.

The other question is how does one get word that such a
thing exists?

Oh, it's just one of those things making it's way around the intertubes.

//Walt
//
//it's like a truck, you know
Old October 3rd 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
user

Even better, wear the flannel under the coat. Leave the Nieman Marcus tag on
it. "Oh, just something I picked up on the way here. Do you have a pair of
scissors I could borrow? Hey! They got Hank on this juke box?"

OC

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
ups.com...
user wrote:
JP, you need to be more specific. What kind of girls do you want? What
age
group?

WANTED: Hot, cool, athletic, outdoorsy, well-adjusted, rich, smart,
conversational, divorced, faithful, childless, mellow, spiritual,
nymphomaniac with a thigh fetish. Must dig Gremlins and have been born
April 13, 1970.

The best all around babe magnet is a well cared for VW Beetle. Invest in
an
upgraded interior (seats, stereo, heater). Then, invest as much in your
clothing and grooming. Make it look like you're living low - in style.
Women
are attracted to men they can't figure out. Climb out of your sky blue VW
bug (IPOD dock visible on the dash) in a full length, dark brown leather
coat; you'll get the reaction you want.

I like it all but the full-length leather coat. How about a well-worn
flannel with the sleeves rolled up? Whatever I get, I'm absolutely
putting a "Sovenez le Gros Michel!" bumper sticker on the back.
That'll hook 'em for sure.

BTW, if a thong makes noise as it
drops, you might want to buy the chick a razor.

Naw, even clean shaven you can hear it. My ear has become extremely
sensitive to that particular sound.

JP
*************************
Cavendish, anyone?

Old October 3rd 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
user

Only if you want to attract 60-year old men for an hour of nostalgia. Great
little car... but I thought the object was to posture for the purpose of
procreation.

OC

Trying to convince the wife to let me buy a sky blue, mint VW Beetle
convertible. But I think she's on to me.

"VtSkier" wrote in message
Chriggity wrote:
1969 Austin Healy Sprite Roadster ??

Only if it's a bugeye!

Old October 4th 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

user wrote:

Only if you want to attract 60-year old men for an hour of nostalgia. Great
little car... but I thought the object was to posture for the purpose of
procreation.

Trying to convince the wife to let me buy a sky blue, mint VW Beetle
convertible. But I think she's on to me.

BIL has a 74 sky blue bug -- not mint, but great shape. He took the
passenger seat out so he can carry his model plane inside instead of
strapped to the roof.

--
Cheers, Bev
My house isn't a pigsty, it's an Immunity Enhancement Center.