The sick ******** of rsa

Old July 31st 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

Default The sick ******** of Abraham's Brain

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

My name and city are at the bottom of everything I post and you
claim to
be through Vancouver on a semi-regular basis...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Or me? What was your excuse there? You didn't have to "look me up".
You knew where I lived. You'd been there before.

Old August 9th 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default The sick ******** of rsa

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:

Some serious trauma hit us here, and I am ****ed off about it

Yeah, I was sorry to hear about that shooting in Seattle.
For a moment I hoped...

You've been trying to manipulate some insane freak into doing exactly what
that insane freak did.
Why not try yourself, coward?
Ooooops, forgot. That would take balls.
**** yourself, you dickless wimp.
I see ****. I see maggots. I see the dregs of humanity, freaks without any
worth or character, scum without any balls or manhood.

Old August 9th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default The insane, deranged cowardice of Alan Baker

Afraid? Of you? WHO didn't show up at Whistler? LOL

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. Certifiably delusional. Get help.
But not crazy. Because you are sane enough to stay well clear of any
situation where your bluff would be called.
Whistler.
We're laughing at you, freak. Just like we laughed at you on top of
Whistler, when you ran like the little bitch you are.
**** yourself, Baker.

Too afraid to even attempt to answer the questions below, Scotty? Had to
resort to top posting in an effort to avoid making that fact obvious?

Sorry, it's not that easy.

Didn't say that, Alan. You're lying again.
As for confirmation, that is a ludicrous lie. Ridiculous.
Outrageously,
transparently cowardly. How laughable. How ridiculous.

You said:

"Identify yourself instead of hiding behind an anonymous name. I
promise
to look you up in Logan, and you can tell me to grow up in person."

Where (other by than refusing to give you his name, which seems quite
prudent at the moment) are you giving him a choice about whether you'll
"look him up" "in person"?

Well? Any clever comments?

My name and city are at the bottom of everything I post and you
claim
be through Vancouver on a semi-regular basis...

Why havn't you looked me up, Alan? You promised to do so. Another
lie,
another gutless coward.

I never promised to look you up. I made the conditions under which I
would meet you quite clear. They included the clarification of
precisely
where we would meet. You demurred.

Bull****. What a pathetic, lying, manipulative coward!

Precisely what happened. The moment I said I'd be happy to be there and
bring a camera and I said this:

" You don't know where the information tower is at Whistler? What
utter crap.
What a lying coward!

No, I don't recall. I meant to get up to Whistler this year, but I
didn't. Too many days skiing for free at Cypress.
But since you want to ensure that you can show me up, be specific. Or
are you trying to weasel out of it? "

You stopped replying. And I can prove it wasn't because you were no
longer at your computer with other replies later that same day.

Well? No clever reply?

Old August 9th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:

Yabahoobs? What a pathetic nickname.

Well, it doesn't have the breathless presence of, say, Bobaloobob.

Want to tell me again how you committed felonies and lied to the cops and a
judge over a stupid newsgroup? Breathless chicken**** presence of, say, Bob
Lee.

Old August 9th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"pigo" wrote in message

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:

Bluff called.

What bluff ??? LoLIdentify yourself instead of hiding behind an
anonymous name.

I promise to look you up in Logan, and you can tell me to grow up in
person.

Sounds like you're the one doing the stalking now.

The whole time he knew where I lived in SLC........nuthin'. Go ahead, tell
him. You don't have anything to worry about. It will give you something to
laugh about this winter when he says he's down here "skiing" (something he
sucks at btw) and doesn't go anywhere near Logan.

Over ten meets set on neutral ground in Utah. Nuthin'. I sure don't have
anything to worry about from Bob Thompson: he hasn't got the balls to
falsely accuse me of molesting children in person. Something he really
sucks at, btw.

Old August 9th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"pigo" wrote in message

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

My name and city are at the bottom of everything I post and you claim to
be through Vancouver on a semi-regular basis...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."

Or me? What was your excuse there? You didn't have to "look me up". You
knew where I lived. You'd been there before.

How pathetic, Bob. I'm not stupid enough to step on your property. Just
like YOU aren't crazy enough to meet me in a neutral location and falsely
accuse me of molesting children.
You know what would happen, Bob. You sure ain't got the balls to back up
your stalking and threats.
How pathetic. How Bob Thompson.

Old August 9th 06, 05:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:

You've been trying to manipulate some insane freak into doing exactly
what
that insane freak did.
Why not try yourself, coward?
Ooooops, forgot. That would take balls.
**** yourself, you dickless wimp.
I see ****. I see maggots. I see the dregs of humanity, freaks without
any
worth or character, scum without any balls or manhood.

Yawn

Damn, I missed the part where you had the balls to identify yourself.
YAWN. How predictable.

Old August 9th 06, 08:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

Some serious trauma hit us here, and I am ****ed off about it

Yeah, I was sorry to hear about that shooting in Seattle.
For a moment I hoped...

You've been trying to manipulate some insane freak into doing exactly what
that insane freak did.

I've been doing no such thing. I have no desire to see you dead, but if
you were it would be a benefit to society. HTH HAND

Old August 10th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Afraid? Of you? WHO didn't show up at Whistler? LOL

Afraid of the things I said? Apparently. If not, answer the points made.

As for Whistler, who refused to clarify the meeting place until
afterwards?

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

You said:

"Identify yourself instead of hiding behind an anonymous name. I
promise
to look you up in Logan, and you can tell me to grow up in person."

Where (other by than refusing to give you his name, which seems quite
prudent at the moment) are you giving him a choice about whether you'll
"look him up" "in person"?

Well? Any clever comments?

Well?

[...]

Show your bravery, Scotty.