SR330 to Big Bear repairs

Old May 16th 11, 09:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default SR330 to Big Bear repairs

On May 16, 1:09*pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
So ****ing plonk me and STFU.

Checked. Already had you 5 different ways in the killfile, but you
apparently morph regularly (or Thunderbird is worse than I thought.)

I have added your latest mutant ID.

Personally, I think any asshole who posts anonymously while lying and
defaming is a mutant.

Well we all agree with you twobuddha, bobaloobob, K2buddha, .......
etc, etc, etc.

We all agree that I have always been identifiable and findable, and we
all agree you are an asshole who posts anonymously while lying and
defaming.

Sorry to have considered you a possible participant in a skiing related
newsgroup.

But are you sorry that you have defamed me on a consistent basis for
all these years?

Sorry to have inadvertently read your post.

Sorry that you support and encourage stalkers and criminals to harass
me?

Sorry you choose to aid and abet another poster whose self-proclaimed
intent is to make a public Usenet group un-usable; couldn't be done
without your and others aid.

In the insane world of this dickless pathological liar, when somebody
calls me a child molester, he's "aiding" me.

I've never called you a child molester you liar. *You must have some
issues on your conscience from your younger days.

You certainly have, you patheitc lying piece of ****. Say it in
person. Oooops, forgot. That balls thing again. As I was saying
about dickless mutants?

You're off your meds again, wack job.
Old May 16th 11, 10:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

Well we all agree with you twobuddha, bobaloobob, K2buddha, .......
etc, etc, etc.

We all agree that I have always been identifiable and findable, and we
all agree you are an asshole who posts anonymously while lying and
defaming.

Liar. You had to be outed as bobaloobob and you still claim it
wasn't all you. You claim you were findable at Copper but you
obviously never showed up and still continue to lie about it even
though you were caught in that lie red handed.

In the insane world of this dickless pathological liar, when somebody
calls me a child molester, he's "aiding" me.

I've never called you a child molester you liar. *You must have some
issues on your conscience from your younger days.

You certainly have, you patheitc lying piece of ****. *Say it in
person. *Oooops, forgot. *That balls thing again. *As I was saying
about dickless mutants?

Then show the post, asshole. I've never called you, Scott Abraham a
child molester. That's you and your conscience making that claim.

Big Bear 3-24-11 Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 12 March 29th 11 10:59 PM
Big Bear lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 13 December 29th 10 02:58 PM
Just another day at Big Bear Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 8 January 15th 10 12:22 AM
big bear Adam North American Ski Resorts 0 January 10th 07 12:34 AM
Anyone been to Bear Mtn yet? stephen enriquez Snowboarding 0 December 2nd 03 08:24 AM