Thank You Scott

Old October 17th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Thank You Scott

wrote in message
oups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:

You stupid, sick, insane freak. The mission is to expose you for the
insane
wacko you are so decent people flee. They have. All that is left is
freaks
like you. I win. **** yourself

Your **** changes on a daily basis scott. See the thing is the
evidence of your overwhelming stupidity is everywhere.

As I said, all that is left is freaks. I win. **** yourself.

You can't even lie well, despite the fact that you do it CONSTANTLY.

Like you are lying right now, freak? I win. **** yourself.

One day it's this, the next day it's that. You're a sick, sick
desperate soul. And you wont find anyone here who takes you seriously
or gives you credibility at all.

Actually, every single one of you knows I'm telling the truth and gives me
absolute credibility. It is why you attack me with such vile desperation.
Shame you are so blind to your own dum****edness that you can't see that. I
win. **** yourself.

The fact is there is no "Master Plan" you grandious piece of ****.
You're too dumb for anything like that. You are incapable. Now dance
for me you fat sack of ****. GET BACK TO DANCING FOR ME. AND TAKE THE
HOOK OUTTA YOUR MOUTH.

WAKE UP.

I am awake. You are utterly dead to your own insanity and vileness. I win.
**** yourself. Thanks for keeping this ******** dead.

Old October 17th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Two Buddha wrote:

[...]

Don't feel bad, Scott. We're not really smarter than you. We're just
pretending to be.

One thing for su you're not a better man. Not a better human being. And
we both know it.

Old October 17th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

Two Buddha wrote:

Actually, every single one of you knows I'm telling the truth and gives me
absolute credibility.

You mean you're telling the truth about having been in Vietnam?

Dave
Old October 17th 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Dave Stallard wrote:
Two Buddha wrote:

Actually, every single one of you knows I'm telling the truth and gives me
absolute credibility.

You mean you're telling the truth about having been in Vietnam?

Dave

and multiple college degrees, and cop and this and that ....and .....

Old October 17th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Dave Stallard wrote:
Two Buddha wrote:

Actually, every single one of you knows I'm telling the truth and gives me
absolute credibility.

You mean you're telling the truth about having been in Vietnam?

He _thought_ he was in Vietnam. Damn Rand McNally can't get anything
right.

Old October 18th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
. ..
Two Buddha wrote:

Actually, every single one of you knows I'm telling the truth and gives
me absolute credibility.

You mean you're telling the truth about having been in Vietnam?

Got any proof I'm not? I sure as hell am willing to show YOU the proof. In
person. Come see it, freak.
**** yourself again, coward.

Old October 18th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dave Stallard wrote:
Two Buddha wrote:

Actually, every single one of you knows I'm telling the truth and gives
me
absolute credibility.

You mean you're telling the truth about having been in Vietnam?

Dave

and multiple college degrees, and cop and this and that ....and .....

More than willing to show you proof. In person. Right after I see your
driver's license, freak.
Amazing how you wackos hide your identity and location while demanding I
prove every detail of my life, how you invent lies and demand I prove you
lied (impossible), how you hide your identity and use any information you
can get to try and harm me....then demand more info.
Psychopaths. RSA.

Old October 18th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
ps.com...

Dave Stallard wrote:
Two Buddha wrote:

Actually, every single one of you knows I'm telling the truth and gives
me
absolute credibility.

You mean you're telling the truth about having been in Vietnam?

He _thought_ he was in Vietnam. Damn Rand McNally can't get anything
right.

Another cheap shot from a pathological liar obsessed with trying to catch me
in ANY inaccuracy....while he continues to ignore the incredibly transparent
lies of his buddies....not to mention the whoppers he tells himself.

Old October 19th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Two Buddha wrote:

Psychopaths.

= YOU

RSA.

= Us laughing at you. Thank you for the laughs.

Old October 19th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ps.com...

Two Buddha wrote:

Psychopaths.

= YOU

RSA.

= Us laughing at you. Thank you for the laughs.

Psychopaths laugh when they lie. But you're not psychopathic. Merely
insane. **** yourself again, freak.