$64,000 question for butt boi

Old April 8th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default $64,000 question for butt boi

On Apr 8, 8:41 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Apr 8, 11:18 am, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 8, 3:43 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:

On Apr 7, 3:47 pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 7, 12:20 pm, Harry wrote:

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 10:21:39 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Apr 7, 9:40 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
FF,

The ultimate question concerning your credibility is this: If you
could have ended this 10 years ago by providing absolute irrefutable
proof such as proof of employment in a civil court in front of a
judge, why didn't you?

Vinnie, this is one of the craziest ****ing ideas you have ever come
up with, and you've come up with some whoppers.
Here is a clue. Proving whatever insane notion you have had nothing
to do with disproving the lies you and your buddies told the cop and a
judge: YOU provided no evidence of your false allegations and gross
defamations.

I believe EVERYTHING he says. YOU are the known liar. And I'm sure
everybody else believes him also.

The greatest testament to Vinnie's insanity: Horvath believes him.

If I wanted to, I could have Federal Authorities visit you for the
claims about being a combat veteran. But I'd rather have you put a
gun in your own mouth, and end it quickly.

What utter crap. What authority, freak? Never claimed to have
served, period.
Holy ****. You need to take your meds, Dickless Horvie.
Why don't YOU show up?
Oooops, forgot. That would take balls.
I await Federal Authorities. Happy to rat YOU out for your claims of
service. Colonel Terd Fartingmore, right?

Holy ****. Horvath and Vinnie, brothers in insanity.
I must tell the Dalai about this.

Dalai Two Buddha

Vail: Where fartingmore gets your ticket pulled.

really, REALLY laughing out loud.

Really, REALLY insane. Horvath and Vinnie, brothers in insanity.

To visit you they'd need one of those bunker-busting jobs - to get you
out of the basement.

Eh, bobaloobob?

Hey, Vinnie? Horvie can get me out anytime. All he or you have to do
is stalk me in person.
Oooops, forgot. That would take balls....

Oh back to the usual retorts, eh fatty? LOL.

Reality, Vinnie. Not retorts. Reality. You are a usenet stalker,
and you simply do not have the courage to talk to any man like me in
person the way you spew **** on the net.
Nice to see you have a healthy sense of self-preservation. So does
Horvath......
Old April 8th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Vinnie ... still in his florid stage.

Yeah Bert, It's not like you made a bajillion nonsensical hate-filled
posts the past 24 hours. Next you're going to be calling him a
self-aggrandizing twit who tries to convince people he's a professor and
"did a psychiatric internship."

Silly old Bert! Dance, Bert, Dance! Faster!!!

Dave
Old April 9th 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Apr 8, 1:53 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Vinnie ... still in his florid stage.

Yeah Bert, It's not like you made a bajillion nonsensical hate-filled
posts the past 24 hours. Next you're going to be calling him a
self-aggrandizing twit who tries to convince people he's a professor and
"did a psychiatric internship."

Silly old Bert! Dance, Bert, Dance! Faster!!!

Hate filled? You're losing it, Dickless Dave.
He is a professor. And he has talked for fifteen years about the
internship. Life is a bitch when reality intrudes upon your
nonsensical hate filled posts, Dickless Dave.
He's playing you with ease. I'm loving it.

Dalai Two Buddha

Vail: Easy play, just 92 bucks
Old April 9th 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Bert Hoff wrote:

Vinnie ... still in his florid stage.

Yeah Bert, It's not like you made a bajillion nonsensical hate-filled
posts the past 24 hours. Next you're going to be calling him a
self-aggrandizing twit who tries to convince people he's a professor and
"did a psychiatric internship."

Silly old Bert! Dance, Bert, Dance! Faster!!!

Hate filled? You're losing it, Dickless Dave.
He is a professor. And he has talked for fifteen years about the
internship. Life is a bitch when reality intrudes upon your
nonsensical hate filled posts, Dickless Dave.
He's playing you with ease. I'm loving it.

Dalai Two Buddha

Vail: Easy play, just 92 bucks

It sure is fun jerking him around!

Bert
Old April 10th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:40:12 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Hate filled? You're losing it, Dickless Dave.
He is a professor. And he has talked for fifteen years about the
internship. Life is a bitch when reality intrudes upon your
nonsensical hate filled posts, Dickless Dave.

Professor? Where? I know it's not North Seattle Community College.
He's been talking for fifteen years about an event that happened forty
years ago?

You always give me a laugh for the day. Do you even realize how many
people laugh at you and Bertrude, every day?

And I know how your mind works. You saw Arnold on a chair lift, and
you got on the same chair. You're thinking, "Now I can tell people
that I rode on a chair lift with Arnold." Then when he got off, and
was adjusting his goggles, and gloves, you waited to see which run he
went down, and followed him. Now you're thinking, "This is cool, I
can tell people that I skied with the governator."

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Schattie's butt-plug Eviel Dewar Alpine Skiing 0 August 15th 04 01:54 AM
TB (Trunk Butt) is chicken Eviel Dewar Alpine Skiing 18 March 12th 04 11:07 PM
Butt Gear Sket Snowboarding 9 March 4th 04 03:42 PM
trunk butt Dick Gozinya Alpine Skiing 8 January 2nd 04 05:25 PM
TB stands for Trunk Butt! scottabe Alpine Skiing 1 December 2nd 03 08:18 PM