Scottie Sighting

Old February 10th 07, 06:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default Scottie Sighting

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Walt wrote:

Sounds to me like he was just ****ing with you.

Couldn't be. I'm far from stupid.

Wyoming is pretty far from Seattle
Old February 10th 07, 10:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

On Feb 9, 11:42 pm, "twobuddha" wrote:
On Feb 9, 7:47 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:
I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Well, yes I have as a matter or fact. I gave him my phone number, which is
(307)413-4323. I told him where I lived. 1116 W. Maple Way, Jackson, WY,
in the back. And my door is always unlocked.

Well, I'm sure he'll soon be showing up to mooch off of you!

If I were you, I'd reconsider that lock.

Dave

Mooch? Another pathetic cheap shot from a typical rsa freak, who
never has had the balls to post HIS home address and verifiable
information.
Mooching is good. I am writing this from a five million dollar home
in Ketchum, where the owners are delighted to have me back.

Translation: I am a gay male prostitute, and I am in my basement.

Looking
at the lights of Elkhorn twinkling below. Got paid tonight for a two
hour job, too. Keep on guessing, freaks.
And pray for snow. Gawdawfully scratchy out there.
Oh, yeah. **** yourself, Stallard, you dickless little wimp.

Old February 10th 07, 02:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

"Dick G" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 9, 11:42 pm, "twobuddha" wrote:
On Feb 9, 7:47 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:
I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Well, yes I have as a matter or fact. I gave him my phone number,
which is
(307)413-4323. I told him where I lived. 1116 W. Maple Way,
Jackson, WY,
in the back. And my door is always unlocked.

Well, I'm sure he'll soon be showing up to mooch off of you!

If I were you, I'd reconsider that lock.

Dave

Mooch? Another pathetic cheap shot from a typical rsa freak, who
never has had the balls to post HIS home address and verifiable
information.
Mooching is good. I am writing this from a five million dollar home
in Ketchum, where the owners are delighted to have me back.

Translation: I am a gay male prostitute, and I am in my basement.

translation: dick is a nutless bitch who will never have the balls to spew
such **** in person. Jeff Davis certainly didn't: he was quite civil.
Typical rsa cheap shot from a cowardly freak hiding behind his computer.
Nothing has changed.
I'm skiing Baldy today, and this asshole is wanking off to internet porn.
There is a God.
**** yourself, freak.

Old February 10th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article . com,
"twobuddha" wrote:

On Feb 9, 8:41 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article .com,

"twobuddha" wrote:
On Feb 9, 6:08 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article
. com,
pigo wrote:

Give it time.

I don't think you've met him in person, have you?

I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Once again, Alan Baker cannot accept reality. Jeff and I actually
had
a chance to hear each other speak and related quite well before we
figured out the connection. Jackson, Tuesday night. You weren't
there, but you'll deny it and lie about it....as usual

I'll deny that I wasn't in Jackson? That's weird even for you, Scottie.

You truly are insane. Utterly deranged. You clearly denied the
reality that Jeff Davis and I met in Jackson, purely by accident. You
had no knowledge to support your insane denial.

I didn't deny it. I expressed my belief. I'm not allowed to express my
beliefs?

Your insane "belief" has no basis in reality. Just another false allegation
from an insane freak who makes up whoppers and spews his insane delusions on
the web. Discuss the facts, Baker, not your fantasies.

Jeff Davis had the balls to face me and shake my hand. Unlike YOU,
coward. You didn't show up when you had the chance. Of course,
things would have gone a lot differently if you had, and there
certainly wouldn't be a civil and reasonable conversation.
You are insane. Get help

That sounds like a threat, Scotty...

LOL

Telling you that you are insane is a threat? You truly are insane. Get
help.
One thing for sure. I sure was laughing out loud when you chickened out at
Whistler, and so were my friends. I keep LOLing every time you post another
laughable excuse for your transparent cowardice.
You truly are insane. Get help.

Old February 10th 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

On Feb 10, 9:14 am, "Scott Abraham" wrote:
"Dick G" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Feb 9, 11:42 pm, "twobuddha" wrote:
On Feb 9, 7:47 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:
[...]

----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----- Hide quoted text -

Hey fatso, you are the one who is afraid to meet.
All the false bs about 'Nam, and Navy Seals, all adds up to the Crack
Pot of the Year award winner

Old February 10th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

twobuddha wrote:

Mooching is good. I am writing this from a five million dollar home
in Ketchum, where the owners are delighted to have me back. Looking
at the lights of Elkhorn twinkling below. Got paid tonight for a two
hour job, too. Keep on guessing, freaks.

Do you mean a BLOW job, Schattie?

Dave
Old February 10th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 9, 8:33 pm, "twobuddha" wrote:
On Feb 8, 4:09 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

I actually met that Scott guy you guys are always bitching about.
He didn't seem psychotic to me. I think he likes to **** with stupid
people though. A psychological warefare thing, maybe.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Ah, Jeff, I'm touched. I didn't think you were as big of an asshole
as I thought you were, either. Rather charming gent, actually.
It ain't stupid people I like ****ing with, though. I like ****ing
with assholes. I have had such a spiritual trip, and it seems a shame
that I peeked in, but what the hell.
time to **** with the freaks of rsa, and watch them foam at the mouth.

Hey, Scott, there is something you shoul know about. There seems to
be another Scott Abraham out there who has weblog dedicated in part to
insulting you. Just thought you should know

http://www.preople.com/blog/4273/737/#comments

Old February 11th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

"Dick G" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 10, 9:14 am, "Scott Abraham" wrote:
"Dick G" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Feb 9, 11:42 pm, "twobuddha" wrote:
On Feb 9, 7:47 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:
[...]

News==----http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
120,000+ Newsgroups

Hey fatso, you are the one who is afraid to meet.
All the false bs about 'Nam, and Navy Seals, all adds up to the Crack
Pot of the Year award winner

Translation: Dick is a nutless bitch who will never have the balls to spew
such **** in person. He just repeats the same sick lies of his buddies.
Hey, Dick?
Easy way to find out if I was trained to defend myself by Navy Seals.
Show up. Talk ****. Find out for sure. Got the balls, freak?