What ski school for a 5 year old in Tahoo?

Old December 7th 05, 12:34 PM

Default What ski school for a 5 year old in Tahoo?

I am going to Tahoo with a 5 year old child in January. What options
are there for ski school? Is it private leasons only, or will ski
school take him in groups? What resorts are best for this? I have a
season pass for heavenly, but would happily go else were if it means he
can have a group leason for a few hours.

After a couple of hours supported by me, and 1 hours private lesson
last year he was doing a perfectly functional snow plow and would not
let anyone help him, so after 11 days this year I am expecting him to
be better than me

Old December 8th 05, 02:13 AM

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am going to Tahoo with a 5 year old child in January. What options
are there for ski school? Is it private leasons only, or will ski
school take him in groups? What resorts are best for this? I have a
season pass for heavenly, but would happily go else were if it means he
can have a group leason for a few hours.

After a couple of hours supported by me, and 1 hours private lesson
last year he was doing a perfectly functional snow plow and would not
let anyone help him, so after 11 days this year I am expecting him to
be better than me

Plenty options for group lessons & Ski/Play at Heavenly - not cheap though.
Have a look at www.skiheavenly.com

Kirkwood might be more economic.

I.

Have a look at www.skiheavenly.com

Ouch, $145 for 1 day?

Kirkwood might be more economic.

Yeah, $500 for 10 days, much more economic, if he can be sure of doing
at least 5 days.

Thanks for the pointers.