More Hilarious **** From our Loon

Old March 22nd 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default More Hilarious **** From our Loon

On Mar 22, 8:50*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:45*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 21, 11:06*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 21, 9:47*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 21, 8:07*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:49*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:15*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 21, 9:21 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 20, 6:54 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 20, 5:50 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
So where's the clock? Exactly where were you standing? You would
think that they would list a clock tower on such a detailed map.
Where is it? Or is it just that you are a fat lying son of a
bitch?
Yeah, I think that's it.-

Or is it just that you are a pathetic pussy who challenged me to
show
up, pussied out, and has lied about it ever since?
Yeah. I know that's it, pppppuuuuuuuuusssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

It's times like this that I feel the sorriest for you. This is just
sad.

Pervert Dave, you are not capable of feeling sorry for me. You don't
have the standing.
And I sure don't feel sorry for you. You choose to be a psychopathic
asshole. You enjoy being a sadistic, game playing, manipulative
freak.
You should feel sorry for your buddy Scottum. So stupid, so cowardly,
so transparently a coward.
I'm sure you feel a connection with him. Your kind of freak. You
should feel sorry for him, he's made such a complete fool out of
himself.
The notion that a pervert like you feels sorry for me is hilarious. A
pathological liar and coward that doesn't even have the nads to use a
verifiable ID.
Which makes you a joke, Pervert Dave.
Thanks for the laugh.

How does someone choose to be psychopathic?

I was just going to let that one go

Why not just answer the question

It was directed at you, but I'll answer. *You DON'T choose to be
"psychopathic." *The word itself means "mind illness"

Bzzzzzzzzzzzttttttttttttt. *Wrong answer. *You can do better than
that. *Try again

I believe you have long claimed to have advanced education and/or
experience in psychology. Aren't you embarrassed to have made a such
an obvious error on such a simple matter of pychology?-

Pychology? *Is that anything like pycopath? *Embarassing. *You'd think
a psychopath would at least know how to spell his own condition.
I'd be embarassed if I had made a mistake, and damned if I will go all
DSM on your ass just to prove it, just more word games from Pervert
Dave..
Why don't YOU answer the question?
BTW, aren't you embarassed to have claimed to have contacted LE, and
made all kinds of predictions about how LE was going to arrest and
harass me, and not a word from them? *Day 82, pppppuuuuusssssssyyyyy.
How embarassing for you. *Almost as embarassing as the EMERGENCY
PYCOPATH SOCCER GAME!!!!!
Damn, I'm funny. *Now answer the question.-

I contacted LE, but I made no predictions.

Another transparent, bull**** lie.

Which part?

I have noticed that you have stopped threatening people since I
reported you. *Why is that?

Another transparent, bull**** lie.

Did I miss some of your threats of violence? *When? Where?

Nice try, Dickless. I have not changed my behavior in the slightest.
Here. Let me help out.
You are a stalker and a psychopathic, pathological liar who has
participated in a criminal conspiracy that has repeatedly threatened
me with violence. Just the other day, you encouraged a fellow
terrorist who claimed to have stalked my home. You have repeatedly
demonstrated hostile intent. Therefore, if I ever see you, under any
circumstances, I will immediately end the threat you represent, using
any means necessary.

Still waiting for that contact info, ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyyy.
And still waiting for SPD to call, ppppuuuuuuussssssysyyyyy.
How embarassing for you. *Almost as embarassing as the EMERGENCY
PYCOPATH SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!-

Happy to discuss this with SPD. Contact info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old March 22nd 10, 05:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 22, 8:51*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 21, 10:08*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
You'd think
a psychopath would at least know how to spell his own condition.
I'd be embarassed if I had made a mistake, and damned if I will go all
DSM on your ass just to prove it, just more word games from Pervert
Dave..

Scott,

I have two DSMs. *One props up my guitar amplifier in my study. *The
other one makes a dandy yoga block with judicious use of duct tape.

Bull****.

You did make a mistake, but there's no reason to be embarrassed. *Some
of those terms can be confusing, especially for the layman.

No mistake involved, psychopath. *Just you lying and lying and lying,
and proving you are a layman.

Watch this. *Newark is the capitol of California. *See. *I made a
mistake. *I caught it, I recognize it, and I'm not embarrassed by it.

Old March 22nd 10, 05:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 22, 8:52*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 21, 9:21 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article

m,
Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 20, 6:54 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 20, 5:50 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article

oups.com,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Then you should have no trouble producing the link...

Why bother? I know he's lying, you know he's lying, and if I produce
the link, both of you will just ignore it and keep on lying. That's
what you do.

I have noticed that you have stopped threatening people since I
reported you. *Why is that?

Another transparent, bull**** lie.

You haven't stopped threatening people?

I've never threatened you, pppppuuuuussssssyyyyy. I told you what I
would do if you ever came near me. That's a promise. You are welcome
to discuss this with the RCMP.

Still waiting for that contact info, ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyyy.
And still waiting for SPD to call, ppppuuuuuuussssssysyyyyy.
How embarassing for you. *Almost as embarassing as the EMERGENCY
PYCOPATH SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!

BPD
Old March 22nd 10, 05:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
You'd think
a psychopath would at least know how to spell his own condition.
I'd be embarassed if I had made a mistake, and damned if I will go all
DSM on your ass just to prove it, just more word games from Pervert
Dave..

Scott,

I have two DSMs. *One props up my guitar amplifier in my study. *The
other one makes a dandy yoga block with judicious use of duct tape.

Bull****.

You did make a mistake, but there's no reason to be embarrassed. *Some
of those terms can be confusing, especially for the layman.

No mistake involved, psychopath. *Just you lying and lying and lying,
and proving you are a layman.

Watch this. *Newark is the capitol of California. *See. *I made a
mistake. *I caught it, I recognize it, and I'm not embarrassed by it.

Watch this. *You are a psychopath. *No mistake about it, and for sure,
you're not embarassed by it. *Which is another sign of being a
psychopath, Pervert Dave.

So...

Not being embarrassed about something you're not is evidence that you
are?

LOL

BPD. Look it up. Oooops, forgot. You're quite familiar with the
term.

Nope. Never heard it used much until you started spewing. Sorry.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old March 22nd 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 21, 11:06*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Mar 21, 9:47*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 21, 8:07*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:49*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:15*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article

om,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 21, 9:21 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article

s.co
m,
Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 20, 6:54 pm, twobuddha
wrote:
On Mar 20, 5:50 pm, Dave Cartman
wrote:

In article

legr
oups.com,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

I don't believe he is lying. I have seen no such predictions.

And you'll never produce any link. You never do.

I have noticed that you have stopped threatening people since I
reported you. *Why is that?

Another transparent, bull**** lie.

You haven't stopped threatening people?

I've never threatened you, pppppuuuuussssssyyyyy. I told you what I
would do if you ever came near me. That's a promise. You are welcome
to discuss this with the RCMP.

You already admitted you threatened me with bodily injury.

Old March 22nd 10, 05:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

PYCOPATH SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for stealing my line. Another of the laughable embarassments
of the pussies of RSA. Here. Let me remind you of another
embarassment, when Brain Fried Bob Thompson and Yabapussy set a meet
when they knew I would be out of town.
NORTH BEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How embarassing for all of you. Thanks for your cooperation,
pppppppppuuuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyy
Old March 22nd 10, 05:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 22, 11:45*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 21, 9:21 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article

s.co
m,
Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 20, 6:54 pm, twobuddha
wrote:
On Mar 20, 5:50 pm, Dave Cartman
wrote:

In article

legr
oups.com,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

I know he is lying, and I know you are lying. Period.

And you'll never produce any link. You never do.

When I do, you ignore it. As you ignore anything that contradicts
your delusions. So why bother?
BPD works that way.

I have noticed that you have stopped threatening people since I
reported you. *Why is that?

Another transparent, bull**** lie.

You haven't stopped threatening people?

I've never threatened you, pppppuuuuussssssyyyyy. *I told you what I
would do if you ever came near me. *That's a promise. *You are welcome
to discuss this with the RCMP.

You already admitted you threatened me with bodily injury.

I ever see you in person, under any circumstances, I will put you down
in the dirt like the dog you are. You are a mentally ill stalker with
demonstrated hostile intent, and I will treat you accordingly.
Understand, freak? Feel free to take this to the RCMP.
Old March 22nd 10, 05:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

pppppppppuuuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyy- Hide quoted text -

Yes, Porkchop, you centainly are a laughable embarassment but only to
yourself.
Old March 22nd 10, 05:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

BPD. Look it up. Oooops, forgot. You're quite familiar with the
term.

Bitter Phony Doctor?
Old March 22nd 10, 05:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 22, 11:43*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Stop lying, Baker. You've heard it used a lot. To describe you.
Granted, you avoid anyone who sees you for what you are, except here.
Where you keep trying to convince me that you're not mentally ill and
delusional, and you keep convincing me that you are a total fruit loop
wack job pppppuuuuusussssssyyyyy.

Never spewed their shit in person Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 6 October 30th 06 06:01 PM
Shit to do in SLC Jamie Snowboarding 1 March 4th 04 02:00 PM
Shit to do at Snowbird PacketMan Snowboarding 3 February 20th 04 11:59 AM
loon new hampshire pp North American Ski Resorts 0 February 3rd 04 01:38 AM