Tahoe Ski Cabin Needs Couple $1490 4bdrm 3ba in Tahoe Donner

Old October 29th 04, 06:01 AM
dt

Default Tahoe Ski Cabin Needs Couple $1490 4bdrm 3ba in Tahoe Donner

Join our awesome ski-snowboard cabin from Nov 20, 2004 to April 19,
2005. It is in a convenient part of Tahoe Donner and close to all
North Shore Tahoe ski areas.

The 2500'sq cabin has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a huge family room,
large kitchen and dining area, a two car garage, ample outside parking
and gas central heating. During the last six years that I have run ski
cabins, this is one of the nicest cabins I have seen. It sleeps 11 in
regular beds.

We are a group of friendly and considerate professional men and women
who range in age from 25 to 54 and we need one new couple. Couples are
guaranteed to get their own bedroom every other week and their total
for the whole season is $1490. If there are enough guests and
expenses are moderate, everyone will get a rebate.

No smoking, kids, pets or drugs.

For more information and more photos, please email
, remove the spam, or phone Doug at (408)
296-0444.

Search words: Truckee Tahoe lease snowboard winter nordic