Olympic Tickets for sale - including sold out Alpine

Old February 7th 06, 12:40 AM

Default Olympic Tickets for sale - including sold out Alpine

Hi,

I have some tickets for sale - contact me via the email below if you're
interested in any of these. Some (but not all) are on ebay

Single tickets - I have these single tickets for sale due to me
overestimating the size of my party when I bought these in Dec 2004 !
Single ticket Alpine Skiing Mens Combined 14th February 12:00 (SOLD OUT
EVENT)
Single ticket Freestyle skiing 15th Feb 14:00
Single Short Track 15th Feb 19:30 (SOLD OUT)
Single ice hockey 16th Feb - Italy Finland - 12:00
Single ice hockey 16th feb - USA Kurdistan 21:00
Single Snowboard Cross (W) 17th Feb
Single Ski Jumping 18th Feb 18:00 (SOLD OUT)
Single Bobsleigh 19th Feb 17:30

Pair of tickets - Ski Jumping 18th Feb 18:00 (SOLD OUT)
Pair of tickets - Ice Hockey - USA Russia (on ebay)
Pair of tickets - freestyle skiing 22nd Feb 18:45
Pair of tickets - mens free figure skating 16th Feb (on ebay)
Pair of tickets - ladies free figure skating (on ebay)
Pair of tickets - ice dance pairs figure skating (on ebay)

Figure skating prices start at just $525 for the mens free on 16th
February (Face value is $500)

To view these on ebay
http://tinyurl.com/cvca6

My ebay username is a_top_bloke (go into advanced search and search by
member name)
or click on the link above (if it doesn't work cut and paste it into
your browser)

I can offer 24 hr shipping to USA and Europe. I have 100% ebay feedback
rating. Collection in central Turin possible

If interested in any of these please email me at
for more info, or contact me through my
ebay member name: a_top_bloke

Thanks for reading and whether you're going to be there or watching on
TV, enjoy the Winter Olympics !

thanks

Paul

Old February 7th 06, 01:53 AM

scoobie wrote:

Figure skating prices start at just $525 for the mens free on 16th
February (Face value is $500)

You may find some chump to take these, but I sure hope you don't find
one on rec.skiing.alpine. I just went to
http://torino.jetsetsports.net/torino/tickets/ and found tickets to the
men's free on the 16th for E360 for Category A, whatever that is, or
E228 for Category B. That's presuming any of us would want to watch
figure skating anyway...

Anyone who's lucky enough to be going to Torino, I wish you a great
games. Please check the official agency (URL above) before looking for
"bargains" from scalpers, and toast my very good health with a beer you
bought with the money you save ;-)

Old February 7th 06, 08:14 PM

I might be missing something here but my price is cheaper than your
quote.

Your mens ticket is $273 each or $546 for a pair. Mine is $525 for a
PAIR of tickets.

Why would a "scalper" be selling single tickets anyway? I'm just
selling them because I've got no one to go with and don't want to take
a loss. What's wrong with selling on in that situation?

Jetsports is a broker anyway, the offical ticket sales are at
www.torino2006.org for people who want to buy direct. Thats the place
to go for the cheapest prices , especially if youre going to be in
Turin. Obviously though by now some tickets are sold out so you won't
be getting them anywhere, so you may as well buy from me at cost. The
only tickets that have a slight markup are the figure skating for
obvious reasons

Old February 8th 06, 12:49 AM

scoobie wrote:

I might be missing something here but my price is cheaper than your
quote.

Your mens ticket is $273 each or $546 for a pair. Mine is $525 for a
PAIR of tickets.

Ah, I misread. My apologies. I thought that was a _single_ ticket.

Why would a "scalper" be selling single tickets anyway? I'm just
selling them because I've got no one to go with and don't want to take
a loss. What's wrong with selling on in that situation?

Nothing at all. Good luck with it.

Jetsports is a broker anyway, the offical ticket sales are at
www.torino2006.org for people who want to buy direct. Thats the place
to go for the cheapest prices , especially if youre going to be in
Turin.

Actually, that site redirects anyone buying from the US to Jetsports.
That's how I got there.

Obviously though by now some tickets are sold out so you won't
be getting them anywhere, so you may as well buy from me at cost. The
only tickets that have a slight markup are the figure skating for
obvious reasons

So here's what I'd like to know...how come there are tickets available
for figure skating, but not for the men's downhill?

Old February 8th 06, 02:10 AM

Mary Malmros wrote:

So here's what I'd like to know...how come there are tickets available
for figure skating, but not for the men's downhill?

An unexpected rebirth of sanity in the sporting world?