Adios Scottabe!

Old October 15th 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_5_]

Default Adios Scottabe!

You can continue your completely insane rants here all by yourself and we'll
talk skiing on the moderated newsgroup.

YOU are NOT invited.

Old October 15th 10, 07:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Oct 14, 7:12*pm, "Stuart" wrote:
You can continue your completely insane rants here all by yourself and we'll
talk skiing on the moderated newsgroup.

YOU are NOT invited.

Technically, i believe he is invited as long as he sticks to the topic.
Old October 15th 10, 01:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_5_]

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
On Oct 14, 7:12 pm, "Stuart" wrote:
You can continue your completely insane rants here all by yourself and
we'll
talk skiing on the moderated newsgroup.

YOU are NOT invited.

Technically, i believe he is invited as long as he sticks to the topic.

I could answer that one with a page long BWAHAHA but I think you get my take
on the chances of that happening.

Old October 15th 10, 03:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Oct 14, 7:12 pm, "Stuart" wrote:

You can continue your completely insane rants here all by yourself and
we'll
talk skiing on the moderated newsgroup.

YOU are NOT invited.

Technically, i believe he is invited as long as he sticks to the topic.

I could answer that one with a page long BWAHAHA but I think you get my take
on the chances of that happening.

Soon after RSAM was instituted, he posted what appeared to be a test
message (on topic, no obscenities or threats of violence - go figure)
and has not been heard from since.
Old October 15th 10, 03:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 14, 7:12*pm, "Stuart" wrote:
You can continue your completely insane rants here all by yourself and we'll
talk skiing on the moderated newsgroup.

YOU are NOT invited.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. My feelings are so hurt. WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Have fun with all the pathological liars, dickless cowards, stalking
wack jobs and the like.
Your kind of people.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Old October 15th 10, 03:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 15, 12:04*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Oct 14, 7:12*pm, "Stuart" wrote:

You can continue your completely insane rants here all by yourself and we'll
talk skiing on the moderated newsgroup.

YOU are NOT invited.

Technically, i believe he is invited as long as he sticks to the topic.

Technically, that's a load of bull****. It is a private terrorist
newsgroup, started by terrorists, moderated by terrorists, where the
only subject banned is discussion of terrorism. On the rare occasions
when someone actually posts there, I am frequently referred
to....without any opportunity to refute the lie.
Busted again, ppppuuuusssssyyyy.
Old October 15th 10, 03:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 14, 7:12 pm, "Stuart" wrote:

You can continue your completely insane rants here all by yourself and
we'll
talk skiing on the moderated newsgroup.

YOU are NOT invited.

Technically, i believe he is invited as long as he sticks to the topic.

I could answer that one with a page long BWAHAHA but I think you get my take
on the chances of that happening.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old October 15th 10, 07:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Oct 14, 7:12 pm, "Stuart" wrote:
You can continue your completely insane rants here all by yourself and
we'll
talk skiing on the moderated newsgroup.

YOU are NOT invited.

Technically, i believe he is invited as long as he sticks to the topic.

I could answer that one with a page long BWAHAHA but I think you get my take
on the chances of that happening.

You still need to fix your replies, I don't know who said what
Old October 16th 10, 02:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 14, 8:12*pm, "Stuart" wrote:
You can continue your completely insane rants here all by yourself and we'll
talk skiing on the moderated newsgroup.

YOU are NOT invited.

But he *is* allowed. I don't think he's ever been *invited* anywhere
twice. Aside from his childish, antisocial, behavior here, those that
have seen him in person also know of his lack of personal hygiene. His
actual stink is as bad as the one he projects here IOW.
Old October 16th 10, 04:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 16, 7:54*am, pigo wrote:
On Oct 14, 8:12*pm, "Stuart" wrote:

You can continue your completely insane rants here all by yourself and we'll
talk skiing on the moderated newsgroup.

YOU are NOT invited.

But he *is* allowed.

No, I am not allowed. Even on topic. Keep lying, you pathetic freak.

I don't think he's ever been *invited* anywhere
twice.

Hey, didn't you invite me to your meet in North Bend? You know, when
you knew I was in Idaho?
PUSSY PARTY!!!!!!

Aside from his childish, antisocial, behavior here, those that
have seen him in person also know of his lack of personal hygiene. His
actual stink is as bad as the one he projects here IOW.

Stop drinking your breakfast, Bob. And speaking of childish, you
gotta go back to the second grade for that personal hygiene laugher.
Hey, ppppuuuuussssssyyyyy? One thing for sure. You know that YOUR
personal hygience depends on wearing DEPENDS anytime you even think of
getting near me. You'd surely stink when you void yourself...

child rapist: scottabe Edge Alpine Skiing 3 May 19th 04 06:13 PM
Scottabe Was My Bitch scottabe Alpine Skiing 0 February 21st 04 06:26 PM
HEY SCOTTABE! J. Coulter Alpine Skiing 0 January 5th 04 09:51 PM
Scottabe . Alpine Skiing 1 January 3rd 04 09:05 PM
scottabe . Alpine Skiing 77 January 1st 04 09:07 PM