Attention Mark Spittal

Old October 14th 10, 12:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Attention Mark Spittal

On Oct 13, 3:37*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Oct 13, 10:57*am, Ted Waldron wrote:

In article
,

*pigo wrote:
I disagree.

*Flame Wars are don't have winners or losers, they have a beginning and
an end.

There's an end?

Apparently there is no end to Bob Thompson accusing me of molesting
children, and no conscience for Dickless Henry, who has never
criticized his friend for doing so.
Old October 14th 10, 12:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 13, 4:37*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

There's an end?

How can there be an end when the person that continues it, demands a
stop to certain believable stories about him, repeats the stories
himself when nobody else does.

If those reports are true he's a sicker POS that I imagined!

Old October 14th 10, 01:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 13, 5:31*pm, pigo wrote:
On Oct 13, 4:37*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

There's an end?

How can there be an end when the person that continues it, demands a
stop to certain believable stories about him, repeats the stories
himself when nobody else does.

Holy ****, Child Molester Bob Thompson once again falsely accuses me
of falsely accusing myself of molesting children!!!!
Would somebody PLEASE run an intervention on this dickless freak?
Tell him all I want him to do is stop lying. Simple. Yeah, I know he
can no more do that than stop drinking and using drugs or man up and
spew this crap in person, but you all could at lest try.

If those reports are true he's a sicker POS that I imagined!

Thompson, I'd like to say that YOU are a sicker piece of **** than I
imagined....hmmmm. Wait a second here. You accused me today of
accusing myself of molesting children just to embarass you some more
for sockpuppeting Mark Spittal. You ARE a sicker piece of **** than I
imagined, and when it comes ot you, I have a very active imagination,
Tranny Boob.
Now go dress up and make happy hour.

Old October 14th 10, 02:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stephen B.[_2_]

Default Eastern Skiing (was Attention Mark Spittal)

"VtSkier" wrote in message

Here in the east, I like Killington for its general
hugeness which affords a lot of variety. I try real hard
not to ski on Saturdays there because it becomes like
bumper cars. So if I have a choice (sometimes I don't)
I go to Pico which is also nearby.

For a treat I like Sugarbush and Mad River. I keep
saying that I'll try Magic but haven't yet. It's
supposed to be the Mad River of Southern VT.

I have friends at Mt. Snow and the North Face there
is good for a day.

I have skied Magic a few times, and have had one of my best days
there.
I keep saying I will try Mad River but haven't yet.

Maybe this year I will get to Mad River while you are geting to check
out Magic.

Have you heard things are going at Magic, last I heared it sounded
that things where tight and long term uncertain. (I hope it has
improved)

--
Stephen B.
Remove the first Spam only to e-mail directly

Old October 14th 10, 03:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

Default Actual Skiing content

On Oct 13, 1:05*pm, Walt wrote:
On 10/13/2010 1:29 PM, VtSkier wrote:

much irrelevant crap snipped

Skiing soon.

K-mart has a new way to handle early season. Could be
skiing by the end of October. Ambassador refresher this
Saturday. I can't wait to see the 150 friends that I
normally ski with. Yahoo!

Yep, it shouldn't be too long now.

What's their new way of handling early season? *The usual way is to wait
until it gets cold enough to fire up the snow guns and then throw as
much manpower water and electricity at it as possible.

//Walt

I just drove by Copper this morning and they had the snow guns
cranking. But it looks like they have only been blowing for a day or
two. Loveland and A-Basin have some pretty good coverage by now and
we are supposed to have another storm cycle start on Sunday so I
expect that both of them should be open by next weekend.