What a great trip

Old March 5th 06, 01:06 AM

Default What a great trip

Bert and I are having a wonderful time. FREE skiing is the best skiing.
Shame I won't be near any of you freaks so I can set up a meet and watch you
run....or should I say, waste my time waiting for one of you to have the
balls to spew your **** in person.
Life is good. **** yourself, freaks.

Old March 5th 06, 01:18 AM

I hope North Carolina beats Duke tonight.

Old March 6th 06, 01:20 AM

Incredible conditions.
An honorable, decent, ethical man to ski with.
A fantastic mountain.
And FREE skiing.
Shame that the sick psychopaths of rsa don't get free skiing anymore.
But Bert and I sure do.....
Shame that this particular psychopath has to buy his lift tickets. Of
course, I buy one. Occasionally. But why spend money when you don't have
to?
Shame that the sick freaks of rsa USED to get a lot of freebies....before
they started stalking anyone who refused to play their sick games.
**** yourself, freaks.
"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Bert and I are having a wonderful time. FREE skiing is the best skiing.

I respectfully disagree. Good conditions with good friends is the best.
I earn the price of a lift ticket... rather quickly, so a free ticket
isn't that big a deal - but good friends and good conditions? Priceless.

Old March 6th 06, 07:04 AM

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Incredible conditions.
An honorable, decent, ethical man to ski with.

Why does that "honorable, decent, ethical man" continue to associate
with annexcafe?

"Two Buddha" wrote:

Bert and I are having a wonderful time. FREE skiing is the best skiing.

I respectfully disagree. Good conditions with good friends is the best.
I earn the price of a lift ticket... rather quickly, so a free ticket
isn't that big a deal - but good friends and good conditions? Priceless.

News==----
Newsgroups

Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia