Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

Old April 6th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default More Living w Schattie

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Apr 5, 2:00*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 29, 2:41*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 29, 1:52 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 28, 11:58 pm, Clarencedarrow

wrote:
On Mar 28, 8:39 pm, Clarencedarrow

wrote:
snip

By the way Davis, You might want to know a few other things
about
your
friend.

Your buddy has developed the attitude that no matter what he
does
or
says, you have to go down with the ship regardless of whether
its
against the law, a violation of your marriage vows or will get
you
fired. If you protest and speak up against his behavior, watch
out.
You really wouldn't believe the private e-mails he started
sending
me,
nasteeeeeeee! In public he figured he had two alternatives to
explain
my rejection of his behavior. 1.) he was truly a behemoth
asswipe
or
2.) I was insane. Guess which one he told-he says to this day
that
told him that. He even said on this newsgroup that I had been
institutionalized. He's a mean vicious liar and anyone that
accepts
that behavior (i.e. you) is either incredibly stupid and/or
vicious
as
well. I never told him that and, personally, I will never let
him
get
away with it.

Now would you please go back and look up slander and libel and
see
where his little diatribes fall in.

Over the years, we have all discovered that he is a blowhard
bully.
He
decided somewhere along the line that this news group belongs
him
and he cannot accept the fact people now just want him to
leave. If
you haven't noticed, probably not because as we all know,
you're
really stupid and not that much different, he keeps getting
progressively more outrageous until someone has had enough, so
childish is his craving of attention. People have tried to
ignore
him
but he keeps attacking until he finds someone that responds and
then
the cycle starts all over again. It doesn't stop until his real
life
episodes are re-documented and dragged through the mud again
and
again
and his public humiliation just is too great. Alas, this time I
think
his sense of humiliation has just evaporated.

His behavior outside this newsgroup has been well-documented.
For
chrissakes, how do you explain the crap he sells on e-bay. He
actually
expects people to accept damaged beyond repair and not complain
about
it. That is just plain thievery, pure and simple. Please
explain
it, I
want to hear your rationalization for stealing money from
people.

Are we required to take his abuse, unethical behavior etc. etc.
Well,
as far as I concerned, enough people refuse to. For those that
want
ignore it, it's their prerogative but it's still not going to
prevent
them from being attacked.

He's a vicious joke of a human being-no if's and's or but's
and,
take
it from experience, the more you travel with him, you will
become
more
of a joke as well. Have a nice evening.

Vincent Walker, you are insane. *Utter insanity. *Get help.

The classic Scotty "I've got nothing" reply.

The classic support of one mentally ill deranged stalking lunatic for
another deranged stalking lunatic.
Here is a clue, you deranged stalking lunatic.
Vincent Walker is insane. *Just like you. *He lies and projects and
makes up incredible defamatory false accusations.
HE's got nothing. *No proof, no documentation, nothing but insane
false allegations and outright lies.
The classic Vincent Walker behavior....and the classic Alan Baker
behavior.
Alan Baker, you are insane. *Utter insanity. *Get help.

As I said, the classic Scotty reply.

Reality. *Classic Scotty. *And classic proof that Alan Baker is insane.

LOL

Questions you won't answer:

What was the name of my boss at Cypress Mountain?

Uh, duh. The same guy who owned the place. Why give you a chance to
smear him the way you smear me?

Idiot. I worked there. I already know the names of all the players.

What was the reason you couldn't clarify our meeting place at Whistler
until after the appointed hour had passed?

Nothing to clarify, dumb****. You were just playing a game. Classic
proof that you are insane: EVERYONE who skis the place, especially the
locals who showed up with me, knew exactly where to go. You pulled
your manipulative bull****, and I wouldn't let you jerk me around with
another insane game.

Of course there was a reason, you could have written here how there was
no doubt and how I reneged. Instead, because you wouldn't clarify the
meeting place, you knew there would be no meeting.

Yes or no: Are you, Scott Barak Abraham of Seattle Washington, accusing
me, Alan Baker of Vancouver British Columbia of stalking as it is
defined by either the criminal codes of Washington State or the Criminal
Code of Canada?

Stalking as I define it, asshole. Yes. You are a stalking nutcase
lying wack job insane coward.

IOW, your real answer is "No". Thank you.

I will pray you get the help you need. I have much more compassion
for you than I do for the psychopaths. You are mentally ill. They
are evil. Big difference. You really don't know what you are doing.

LOL

So much for the honest, ethical, decent human being...

Vail: Where everyone knows you get off the gondola, and straight
ahead is the only ****ing information tower on the ****ing
mountain.....

What a pity Vail was never involved.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old April 6th 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 5, 7:29*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

More laughable excuses, more ridiculous rationalizations, more insane
blathering from Alan Baker, Dickless and Nutless Stalker.
You are insane. Get help.

Dalai Two Buddha

Vail: I'm sorry, sir, there is no information tower here. You have
to go to Whistler for one of those.....
Old April 6th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

snip

[...]

Well, Scotty? How can you stating a name I already know give me
information that would make any difference except to prove you know it?

What was the reason you couldn't clarify our meeting place at Whistler
until after the appointed hour had passed?

Nothing to clarify, dumb****. *You were just playing a game. *Classic
proof that you are insane: EVERYONE who skis the place, especially the
locals who showed up with me, knew exactly where to go. *You pulled
your manipulative bull****, and I wouldn't let you jerk me around with
another insane game.

Of course there was a reason, you could have written here how there was
no doubt and how I reneged. Instead, because you wouldn't clarify the
meeting place, you knew there would be no meeting.

And you didn't take any video of the meeting you claimed to have gone to
with the camera you claimed you'd have with you, why?

Yes or no: Are you, Scott Barak Abraham of Seattle Washington, accusing
me, Alan Baker of Vancouver British Columbia of stalking as it is
defined by either the criminal codes of Washington State or the
Criminal
Code of Canada?

Stalking as I define it, asshole. *Yes. *You are a stalking nutcase
lying wack job insane coward.

IOW, your real answer is "No". Thank you.

I will pray you get the help you need. *I have much more compassion
for you than I do for the psychopaths. *You are mentally ill. *They
are evil. *Big difference. *You really don't know what you are doing.

LOL

So much for the honest, ethical, decent human being...

Well? How is it "honest, ethical and decent" to claim that someone
you've never met and have no knowledge of (other than that he won't put
up with your bull****), how is it any of those things to claim that he
has a mental illness and has been treated for it?

Vail: *Where everyone knows you get off the gondola, and straight
ahead is the only ****ing information tower on the ****ing
mountain.....

What a pity Vail was never involved.

More laughable excuses, more ridiculous rationalizations, more insane
blathering from Alan Baker, Dickless and Nutless Stalker.
You are insane. Get help.

Yes or no: Are you, Scott Barak Abraham of Seattle Washington, accusing
me, Alan Baker of Vancouver British Columbia of stalking as it is
defined by either the criminal codes of Washington State or the Criminal
Code of Canada?

Well? Being dickless and nutless is being afraid to answer such a simple
question.

Dalai Two Buddha

Vail: I'm sorry, sir, there is no information tower here. You have
to go to Whistler for one of those.....

Yeah, but don't ask Scotty to tell you what he means by "information
tower" until the time for the meeting has safely passed. Only then, when
the information is no longer useful will he "play your game" and give it
to you!

--
Alan Baker
Old April 7th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 6, 3:16*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:

snip

[...]

sit in the bottom of that cupboard."- Hide quoted text -

Insane. I shall pray that you get help.

Dalai Two Buddha

Vail: cures dickless insanity
Old April 7th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Apr 6, 9:51*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 6, 3:16*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:

snip

[...]

I shall pray you get hit by bus although based upon your appearance no
one will be able to properly put in order the before and after photos.
Old April 7th 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Clarencedarrow wrote:
On Apr 6, 9:51 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 6, 3:16 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:
snip
[...]

Strange that you post wishing for another person's death.

Bert
Old April 7th 08, 08:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:
On Apr 6, 9:51 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 6, 3:16 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:
snip
[...]

You mean like you wishing someone should drink hemlock?

--
Alan Baker
Old April 7th 08, 05:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 22:24:32 -0700, Bert Hoff
wrote this crap:

Clarencedarrow wrote:
I shall pray you get hit by bus although based upon your appearance no
one will be able to properly put in order the before and after photos.

Strange that you post wishing for another person's death.

Not when it's your's or Scottee's

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old April 7th 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:

I shall pray you get hit by bus although based upon your appearance no
one will be able to properly put in order the before and after photos.

Strange that you post wishing for another person's death.

Bert

You mean like you wishing someone should drink hemlock?

But clarencedarrow isn't a person.

By the way, where's your apology for lying that there was no PBS
documentary?

Bert
Old April 7th 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:

I shall pray you get hit by bus although based upon your appearance no
one will be able to properly put in order the before and after photos.
Strange that you post wishing for another person's death.

Bert

You mean like you wishing someone should drink hemlock?

But clarencedarrow isn't a person.

Then neither is twobuddha.

By the way, where's your apology for lying that there was no PBS
documentary?

I never lied.

Bert

--