Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

Old April 2nd 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default More Living w Schattie

On Mar 31, 6:25*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
Bert Hoff wrote:
Does your wife even know you're still continuing to flame away here on RSA?

Does yours? *LOL.

Does yours? Do you have one? Geez, wish I knew where to find you so
I could talk to her about your stalking and defamations, or I could
write a few choice bits about what kind of sick **** would **** a
freak like you.....
Old April 2nd 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Default Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like Andrew?McLean

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 30, 1:12 am, BrritSki wrote:
klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 28, 6:49?pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Mar 27, 9:52 pm, "Norm" wrote:
"Bert Hoff" wroteL
You were lying.
I didn't admit anything remotely like that either, I said (in the
same post) i didn't BELIEVE they were the same person. I did admit
to some uncertainty about that believe. How can youclaim I lie when
I clearly state I am expressing a personal belief? You don't
believe i believe what I say I believe? You're really grasping at
straws here Bert, you should bail before you make yourself look
even more ridiculous than Scott.
Babble rarely reads well.
I think Bert assumes that all his targeted readers are at the
intellectual level of Scott and Jeff, and writes to that level.
Is it even possible to write to a level above one's own? ?He's not that
much higher than S&J, but they're pretty low on the totem pole.
It sure is possible to write above your level, ****. All you have to
do is have more moral and ethical standards than Adolf Hitler.
HAHA... You lose...

Scat loses every time he wakes up in the morning

Then I read this ********, compare myself to you, and know I am a
winner......
Now go **** yourself, perjurer.

Ah, I'm a perjurer again am I ?
Old April 2nd 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Apr 2, 12:32*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 31, 12:12*am, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article ,
*Bert Hoff wrote:

Why ask me? I don't speak for Scott.

You don't speak for Alan, Horvath, or Clarance either, but that hasn't
slowed down your little yammerfest tonight.

And I see you are --STILL-- ducking the question about that quarter
business and Clarence's wife and daughter. *What was all that about
anyway? *Or do you not speak for yourself either?

Silly old Bert!

Amazing how you claim the right to ask questions, yet continue to hide
your identity like the coward you are. *You are still ducking demands
to have the courage and integrity to identify yourself, and use the
most laughable, pathetic, contemptible excuses for your cowardice.
Silly old Dickless Dave!

Woof Woof.
Old April 2nd 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Richard Henry wrote:
On Mar 27, 9:52 pm, "Norm" wrote:
[...]

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Godwin's_Law

"There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that
thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost
whatever argument was in progress."

It is impossible to lose any arguement about whether or not Bev Ashley
is a ****. *Or you are a Dickless Freak. *Facts are facts.
Reminds me of a line I read today about Hillary: a writer called her
"Clitler".
You lose. *You defend Bev Ashley. *Now go **** yourself, you liddle
Nazi freak.

Now there's a coherent post. Woof Woof.
Old April 3rd 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Bert Hoff wrote:

Why ask me? I don't speak for Scott.

You don't speak for Alan, Horvath, or Clarance either, but that hasn't
slowed down your little yammerfest tonight.

And I see you are --STILL-- ducking the question about that quarter
business and Clarence's wife and daughter. What was all that about
anyway? Or do you not speak for yourself either?

Silly old Bert!

Amazing how you claim the right to ask questions, yet continue to hide
your identity like the coward you are. You are still ducking demands
to have the courage and integrity to identify yourself, and use the
most laughable, pathetic, contemptible excuses for your cowardice.
Silly old Dickless Dave!

Yup, silly old Vern / Dave likes to ask questions, stir things up, tell
lies and make defamatory statements from behind the cloak of anonymity
.... just like he did on Annexcafe.

Bert
Old April 3rd 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 30, 9:29 pm, Bert Hoff wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Mar 28, 1:00 am, Bert Hoff wrote:
Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Mar 27, 1:23 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:
Dave Stallard wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 23, 6:04 pm, Clarencedarrow

wrote:
Schattie wrote
He told me to get lost? Not to my face. Ain't seen the
lying
freak
since he committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.
Clue time, Vinnie. I've been on PBS, too. Didn't make my
dick
bigger. And unlike Andrew McLean, I'm not a pathological
liar
who
screwed over a friend, defamed him, participated in a
criminal
conspiracy of terrorism, lied to a cop and a judge.
He can ski whatever he likes and self promote all he wants:
know
what kind of man Andrew McLean is: an amoral asshole.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now go take your meds, Vinnie.
Hey, bubba. Your appetite for self humiliation knows no
bounds,
does
it?
Even if you are a tragic pathetic character, this is REALLY
funny.
Clue time, Vinnie.
Been interviewed for a couple documentaries. I was down at
the
local
PBS affiliate a couple months ago for the premier.
Vinnie, I know what happened. Bert has seen the film. Jeff
has
copy.
OK, what's the name of the film? Who produced and directed
it?
Where
and when has it aired? We'd all like to see it.
Dave
Yeah, sure. What you'd like to do is just to take potshots at
it.
I won't contribute to your mocking of this serious and
imporetant
documentary.
Bert
LOL
You think the documentary's feelings will be hurt?
Awwww...
No, I think you're totally insensitive to the survivors of
childhood
sexual abuse, who had the courage to tell their stories.
Bert
And how would they be impacted by us knowing what this alleged
documentary is supposed to be called?
Have you figured that one out?
--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
"If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that
wall
if
you
sit in the bottom of that cupboard."- Hide quoted text -
I highly doubt that trunky is in it.
I wonder how the producer would feel (if he is in it) to learn the
real story (ie the backlash story)?
Trunky? You mean the guy who posted that he was a Level III
certified
mountain guide?
Oh, you of the "I'm so stooid ..." defense.
"I'm so stoopid I think that Scott is Jeff Davis.
If so, then Scotty is that "stoopid" as well.
No. Scott does not think he's Jeff Davis.
He just thinks that Robert Thompson is stoopid enough to think so.
You got caught in another lie. Scott does not think he is Jeff Davis.
No, Bert, he doesn't.
He did however think that the message addressed to him was addressed to
him.
You lie a lot.
Bert
Your lies are really getting confusing ...
He did however think that the message addressed to him was addressed to
him.
Bert
I'm sorry, but why don't you try responding coherently and then I'll
reply.
You should learn to *write* coherently. All I did was say your writing
was confusing.
What does:
He did however think that the message addressed to him was
addressed to
him.
mean?
Bert
I'm sorry, but why don't you try responding coherently and then I'll
reply.
You're a sorry case, all right.
What is so hard to grasp?
What did you *mean* when you said:
He did however think that the message addressed to him was addressed
to him.
That's a simple, straightforward question.
The point -------YOU--------* are missing is that pigo believes that
Scott and Jeff are the same person. I don't know if anyone else thinks
that or not.
I hope that helps clear things up for you.
You should learn to follow along,if you're going to pretend to make
cogent comments on the discussion.
You didn't see my posts about Robert Thompson's "I'm so stoopid" defense?
He's so stoopid, with his brain fried by all that cocaine, that he
thinks Scott and Jeff are the same person ... and cannot comprehend that
anyone else thinks differently.
He's a limited thinker, like you ...
Bert- Hide quoted text -
There sure are many similarities in their postings. The obsession with
homosexuality, repetitiveness, lack of originality, insane desire for
approval, and especially what trunky can't be on his own (since we've
seen him ski) he has invented in his "jeff" persona. I'm not sure
whether or not they are *actually* the same person, but for all
intents and purposes they are to me for the purposes of this forum.
I can easily comprehend that others may not think so. And furthermore
would like to pull a barf here on that score. YOU JUST LIED WHEN YOU
SAID THAT I CANNOT.
hehehehe

Well, now waffle-brain Robert Thompson has taken all the positions on
the board. Now he says they may or may not be the same person.

Your earlier post was unequivocal. You stated as fact that the same
person claimed to be a registered counsellor and claimed to be a Level
III certified mountain guide.

NOw you admit you're not sure if they are the same person, then go on to
assert that they are. Whatever suits your purpose for the moment.

Or maybe your brain is so cocaine-riddled you can't keep track of what
you said ... or didn't say.

More booze than coke, Bert. Classic symptoms of wet brain. Utterly
incomprehensible logic, attacking anyone who confronts him about his
drinking and abusive behavior, etc.
Sorta like you before you quit, but you've recovered nicely.
Crystal Friday?

So, what if that brain is fried with cocaine before it gets into the
permanently-wet state?

Yup, should be a bluebird day Friday.

Not much sun on Monday, but the snow was just great ... and even Iceberg
Gulch was groomed into a pancake and held good snow all day.

Bert

Bert
Old April 3rd 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 30, 11:48 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Mar 29, 4:43 pm, twobuddha wrote:
snip

You ****ing idiot, you're groping your private parts now.

1.) Lieberman and you fought about you schleping K2 skis on RSA. After
he was diagnosed with ALS, you said you were glad he was going to die
and he was getting what he deserved. That's it, over, end of story,
you goddamn liar.

Lieberman made sick remarks taunting me for being a rape survivor, and
falsely accused Bert and I of molesting children. He's was a
pathetic, despicable asshole, a pathological liar, and a freak. He
got what he deserved.

I agree that, as far as I'm concerned, the world is better off without him.

2.) I never said you were the e-mail bomber. I said, and see if you
can get this through that bent melon skull of yours, your response was
lethargic, non-caring. If I got fired, it was for the better good,
your depraved ego. You don't give a **** about anyone else, never
have. It's always about YOU. The jig is long since up, you're toast,
exposed, dog food.

Vinnie, THE FREAKS EMAIL BOMBED YOU. And you blame me for it, you
sick wack job. Get it through your bent melon skull that you are
insane.

I offered to help him out the best I could, if you recall, and he turned
on me and accused me of being behind it. I still have the e-mail on
that, around here somewhere ...

Bert
Old April 3rd 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Clarencedarrow wrote:
On Mar 31, 12:58 am, Bert Hoff wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
On Mar 29, 4:43 pm, twobuddha wrote:
snip
You ****ing idiot, you're groping your private parts now.
1.) Lieberman and you fought about you schleping K2 skis on RSA. After
he was diagnosed with ALS, you said you were glad he was going to die
and he was getting what he deserved. That's it, over, end of story,
you goddamn liar.
2.) I never said you were the e-mail bomber. I said, and see if you
can get this through that bent melon skull of yours, your response was
lethargic, non-caring. If I got fired, it was for the better good,
your depraved ego. You don't give a **** about anyone else, never
have. It's always about YOU. The jig is long since up, you're toast,
exposed, dog food.
Have a nice day, and don't choke on that Hoho.

No, you falsely accused ME of e-mail bombing you!

You're a liar.

Bert

Post the proof, Come on Cultmaster, post it, I dare you. Let's see it.

When are you going to start posting proof of all the defamatory stuff
you've been saying about me?

You said that one of my children has accused me of abuse.

You keep on making cracks about my not getting a paycheck.

You said my current marriage has ended in failure.

Speaking of which, does your wife know that you're continuing to stalk
and harass Scott and me here on RSA? Remember, she said she'd divorce
you if you kept up the contacts with Scott and me.

I guess flaming away on RSA is more important to you than the "happy
marriage" you boast so much about having.

Bert

From: Clarencedarrow
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine
Subject: Hey Bert, You were right.
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 05:19:02 -0700 (PDT)

She said and I quote, "If you want to play with **** like that, get
busy and put the fertilizer down on the grass and for god's sake get a
life."

My wife threatened to divorce me if I ever had any contact with him or
someone
like him again.