Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

Old March 29th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

On Mar 28, 6:49*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Mar 27, 9:52 pm, "Norm" wrote:
"Bert Hoff" wroteL

You were lying.

I didn't admit anything remotely like that either, I said (in the
same post) i didn't BELIEVE they were the same person. I did admit
to some uncertainty about that believe. How can youclaim I lie when
I clearly state I am expressing a personal belief? You don't
believe i believe what I say I believe? You're really grasping at
straws here Bert, you should bail before you make yourself look
even more ridiculous than Scott.

Babble rarely reads well.

I think Bert assumes that all his targeted readers are at the
intellectual level of Scott and Jeff, and writes to that level.

Is it even possible to write to a level above one's own? *He's not that
much higher than S&J, but they're pretty low on the totem pole.

It sure is possible to write above your level, ****. All you have to
do is have more moral and ethical standards than Adolf Hitler.
Old March 29th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 28, 8:53*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 27, 6:50 pm, Bert Hoff wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 27, 11:40 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Bert Hoff wrote:

Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
],
*Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Bert Hoff wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Bert Hoff wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Bert Hoff wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Mar 25, 12:09 am, Bert Hoff
wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
On Mar 23, 9:38 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 23, 6:04 pm, Clarencedarrow

wrote:
Schattie wrote
He told me to get lost? *Not to my face. *Ain't seen the
lying
freak
since he committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.
Clue time, Vinnie. *I've been on PBS, too. *Didn't make my
dick
bigger. *And unlike Andrew McLean, I'm not a pathological
liar
who
screwed over a friend, defamed him, participated in a
criminal
conspiracy of terrorism, lied to a cop and a judge.
He can ski whatever he likes and self promote all he
wants: I
know
what kind of man Andrew McLean is: an amoral asshole.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now go take your meds, Vinnie.
Hey, bubba. Your appetite for self humiliation knows no
bounds,
does
it?
Even if you are a tragic pathetic character, this is REALLY
funny.
Clue time, Vinnie.
Been interviewed for a couple documentaries.
Clue time FF. Interviewing the homeless on the street.
*I was down at the local
PBS affiliate a couple months ago for the premier.
For "a" premier - What was the show? "Whooops, I'm
sorrrryyyy. The
tapes were destroyed". Yeah right, Down at the local station,
pan-
handling. Date, time, program.
Vinnie, I know what happened.
We do too, You were told to get your fat ass out. Anything
else is
totally fabricated.
Bert has seen the film.
Now ain't that convenient. He could put on You Tube for his
Omega
Male
Site - but he won't because it doesn't exist.
Jeff has a copy.
Why, he's too stupid to operate a tv, vcr or dvd? But again
that's
reeeeaaaalllllll convenient.
*You don't have a clue what you are talking about: you're
*just
making up another whopper and ****ting yourself.
Projecting again I see. Provide the proof and I'll shut up.
Have
that
genius Jeffy upload to You Tube? We're waiting......
Like Andrew Mclean, YOU committed felonies over this
newsgroup.
Unlike that poseur and fraud, you are not sane enough to
leave
this
********, stop lying, etc.
Actually dumbass, the only felony committed for the 12,000th
time
was
you violating a court order posting as bobaloobob, which you
admitted
to and we CAN prove that. Talk about sanity, why are you
still
posting
here? Mr. War Hero - taking 2 bullets, Mr. Masters, Mr. TV
star,
Det.
Friday.
Take your meds, Vinnie. *You truly are a tragic, pathetic,
mentally
ill stalker. *Get help.
Vinnie, Sminnie, I've got a job, you don't. I've got a house,
you
don't. I've got a family, you don't. I don't have a police
record.
Lean into that FF. Think about about. You can squeal all you
want,
but
it's never change things. The only thing that you might even
be fit
for is dog food. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You
probably
can't
even afford a plot.
I won't because it's a good film, and all you want to do is to
find
stuff to flame and rage about. It's a well-done piece on an
important
topic ... not something for you to try to play with for your
own
amusement ...
If it's a "well-done piece on an important topic", what could
we
flame
about?
Oh, you'd find a way to just stir the pot and try to make
trouble, as
usual ...
Bert
Put up or shut up, Bert.
You don't have the goods, because they don't exist.
It exists, all right.
If you want to take your pot-shots at it, you'll have to find it
yourself.
I won't help an idiot like you.
Bert
No, it doesn't exist.
You're lying.
You are not saying you don't know whether it exists or not.
You are stating as a fact, from your own knowledge, that you know it
does not exist.
That is a lie. You know no such thing.
So here you are, again, caught in another lie.
Bert
Not a lie, Bert, an assertion. I assert it based on what I know of
you
and Scottie.
My guess is this is what Bert and Schattie are talking about...
http://tinyurl.com/24crf3
You mean this film that liar Alan Baker states doesn't exist?
Bert
I asserted it didn't exist, yes. I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong.

But I wonder if the films producer will be thrilled to learn the
background of one of his "survivors"...

What background? *The one you freaks have invented, your slanders and
lies?
Here's a clue, freak. *I don't see an apology. *You got caught lying.
Apologize, asshole.

He's claiming that he only "asserted" that the movie didn't exist.

But he stated, categorically, as a fact, that the movie did not exist.

Yup, he was lying ... again.

Notice how quickly the people back away from their own lies?

Catch him all the time. *He used to say Jeff and I had never met, too.

I said at one point that that was what I believed, yes.

In the insane world of Alan Baker, if he believes a delusion is true,
it is a fact. *Nuts.

LOL

Like I said, Nuts. When his delusions are confronted with reality, he
goes LOL. And keeps on stalking and lying and harassing....
Old March 29th 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 28, 9:54*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
Bert assumes his targeted readers are psychopaths, nutcases, stalkers,
pathological liars, dickless cowards, and you.
He writes to that level.

Oh dear, I may have a new sig line.

Dave

According to Scott Abraham, Bert Hoff writes at the level of
"psychopaths, nutcases, stalkers, pathological liars and dickless
cowards, and you."

No surprise you snip and lie in your sig line. He writes to YOUR
level, freak. Down to your level. Psychopath pathological liar
level. And you go ahead and prove me right, you stupid dumb****
coward....
Old March 29th 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default More Living w Schattie

On Mar 28, 11:58*pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Mar 28, 8:39*pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
snip

By the way Davis, You might want to know a few other things about your
friend.

Your buddy has developed the attitude that no matter what he does or
says, you have to go down with the ship regardless of whether its
against the law, a violation of your marriage vows or will get you
fired. If you protest and speak up against his behavior, watch out.
You really wouldn't believe the private e-mails he started sending me,
nasteeeeeeee! In public he figured he had two alternatives to explain
my rejection of his behavior. 1.) he was truly a behemoth asswipe or
2.) I was insane. Guess which one he told-he says to this day that I
told him that. He even said on this newsgroup that I had been
institutionalized. He's a mean vicious liar and anyone that accepts
that behavior (i.e. you) is either incredibly stupid and/or vicious as
well. I never told him that and, personally, I will never let him get
away with it.

Now would you please go back and look up slander and libel and see
where his little diatribes fall in.

Over the years, we have all discovered that he is a blowhard bully. He
decided somewhere along the line that this news group belongs to him
and he cannot accept the fact people now just want him to leave. If
you haven't noticed, probably not because as we all know, you're
really stupid and not that much different, he keeps getting
progressively more outrageous until someone has had enough, so
childish is his craving of attention. People have tried to ignore him
but he keeps attacking until he finds someone that responds and then
the cycle starts all over again. It doesn't stop until his real life
episodes are re-documented and dragged through the mud again and again
and his public humiliation just is too great. Alas, this time I think
his sense of humiliation has just evaporated.

His behavior outside this newsgroup has been well-documented. For
chrissakes, how do you explain the crap he sells on e-bay. He actually
expects people to accept damaged beyond repair and not complain about
it. That is just plain thievery, pure and simple. Please explain it, I
want to hear your rationalization for stealing money from people.

Are we required to take his abuse, unethical behavior etc. etc. Well,
as far as I concerned, enough people refuse to. For those that want to
ignore it, it's their prerogative but it's still not going to prevent
them from being attacked.

He's a vicious joke of a human being-no if's and's or but's and, take
it from experience, the more you travel with him, you will become more
of a joke as well. Have a nice evening.

Vincent Walker, you are insane. Utter insanity. Get help.
Old March 29th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 27, 11:40 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Bert Hoff wrote:

Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
],
*Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Bert Hoff wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Bert Hoff wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Bert Hoff wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Mar 25, 12:09 am, Bert Hoff
wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I've never stalked you, Scotty. Every time I ask you to phrase your
accusation in no uncertain terms, you suddenly develop writer's cramp.
I've never lied about you and I've never harassed you.

I've replied to you in a public forum where you *choose* to participate.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old March 29th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

The classic Scotty "I've got nothing" reply.

Old March 29th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 29, 1:52 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

The classic support of one mentally ill deranged stalking lunatic for
another deranged stalking lunatic.
Here is a clue, you deranged stalking lunatic.
Vincent Walker is insane. Just like you. He lies and projects and
makes up incredible defamatory false accusations.
HE's got nothing. No proof, no documentation, nothing but insane
false allegations and outright lies.
The classic Vincent Walker behavior....and the classic Alan Baker
behavior.
Alan Baker, you are insane. Utter insanity. Get help.
Old March 29th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

As I said, the classic Scotty reply.

Old March 29th 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Richard Henry wrote:
On Mar 27, 9:52 pm, "Norm" wrote:
[...]

HAHA... You lose...

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Godwin's_Law

"There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that
thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost
whatever argument was in progress."

-klaus

Old March 30th 08, 08:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Richard Henry wrote:
On Mar 27, 9:52 pm, "Norm" wrote:
[...]

Scat loses every time he wakes up in the morning...