Whistler RAWKS!!!!!!!!!

Old May 12th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default The insane nutless gutlessness of Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Claim to have spoken to?

Yup. Claim.

You are insane. And so stupid you don't know who runs your mountain.

I know who my boss was.

The question is, why don't you?

Get help.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
"Two Buddha" wrote in news:bBo1i.115930$s8.21945
@newsfe21.lga:

You are insane. Get help.

You're like a broken Magic 8-Ball. People keep shaking you expecting a
different or more creative answers but you always comes up the same.
You
should get that fixed.

You should come up with different or more creative lies, but you keep
telling the same sad lies.....and I keep telling the truth, which does
not
change. So why manufacture new ways to say you are insane?
But I'll help you.
You are nucking futs. Get help.
Also a nutless, dickless pussy, but you knew that.

Please tell the truth about the name of my boss...

You remember: the one you claimed to have spoken to...

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed

Old May 12th 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Claim to have spoken to?

Yup. Claim.

Claim to have spoken to? You are insane.

You are insane. And so stupid you don't know who runs your mountain.

I know who my boss was.

The question is, why don't you?

I know who runs your mountain. The question is, why don't you?

Get help.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Old May 12th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

You are insane. Get help.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. Stop stalking. Get help.

Replying to you when you post in a public forum is stalking?

If that's true, you're stalking a lot of folks...

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. Get help. Stop letting psychopaths manipulate you
into
stalking me.

I'm not stalking you, Scotty. I'm *replying* to you.

If replying is stalking then what does that make you?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Once again, a psychopath encourages an insane stalker. How low can
this
freak sink?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. Get help.

And Scott once again concedes the point to Baker.

I can see how Dave's reply might encourage me to post rebuttals of
your
nonsense, but how are such rebuttals "stalking", Scott?

Why will you not answer this question?

And again, you're gone.

Old May 12th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Claim to have spoken to?

Yup. Claim.

Claim to have spoken to? You are insane.

Yup.

You (Scott Barak Abraham)...

....claimed (asserted that something was true or factual)...

....that you spoke (past tense of speak, express in words)...

....to my boss (my work supervisor)...

....at Cypress Mountain (a ski area north of Vancouver, BC).

You are insane. And so stupid you don't know who runs your mountain.

I know who my boss was.

The question is, why don't you?

I know who runs your mountain. The question is, why don't you?

I know who my boss was, and having claimed to have spoken to him, so
should you.

But you won't say the name...

Get help.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Old May 12th 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. Get help.

And again.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Engage...

You are insane. Stop stalking. Get help.

Replying to you when you post in a public forum is stalking?

If that's true, you're stalking a lot of folks...

....then disappear.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. Get help. Stop letting psychopaths manipulate you
into
stalking me.

I'm not stalking you, Scotty. I'm *replying* to you.

If replying is stalking then what does that make you?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

Old May 12th 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Claim to have spoken to?

Yup. Claim.

Claim to have spoken to? You are insane.

Yup.

Yup. You are insane.

You (Scott Barak Abraham)...

...claimed (asserted that something was true or factual)...

...that you spoke (past tense of speak, express in words)...

...to my boss (my work supervisor)...

...at Cypress Mountain (a ski area north of Vancouver, BC).

Your boss's boss's boss, actually. I never claimed to have spoken to your
work supervisor. That your insane delusion.
Yup. You are insane.

You are insane. And so stupid you don't know who runs your mountain.

I know who my boss was.

The question is, why don't you?

I know who runs your mountain. The question is, why don't you?

I know who my boss was, and having claimed to have spoken to him, so
should you.

I know who runs your mountain. That who I spoke to.

But you won't say the name...

Why? You figure it out, freak.

Get help.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Old May 12th 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

You are insane. Get help. And again. And again. And again.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. Get help.

And again.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Engage...

You are insane. Stop stalking. Get help.

Replying to you when you post in a public forum is stalking?

If that's true, you're stalking a lot of folks...

...then disappear.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. Get help. Stop letting psychopaths manipulate you
into
stalking me.

I'm not stalking you, Scotty. I'm *replying* to you.

If replying is stalking then what does that make you?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

Old May 12th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Claim to have spoken to?

Yup. Claim.

Claim to have spoken to? You are insane.

Yup.

Yup. You are insane.

You (Scott Barak Abraham)...

...claimed (asserted that something was true or factual)...

...that you spoke (past tense of speak, express in words)...

...to my boss (my work supervisor)...

...at Cypress Mountain (a ski area north of Vancouver, BC).

Your boss's boss's boss, actually. I never claimed to have spoken to your
work supervisor. That your insane delusion.

LOL

You did, in fact, claim it. It's in the Google archive.

Yup. You are insane.

You are insane. And so stupid you don't know who runs your mountain.

I know who my boss was.

The question is, why don't you?

I know who runs your mountain. The question is, why don't you?

I know who my boss was, and having claimed to have spoken to him, so
should you.

I know who runs your mountain. That who I spoke to.

What's the title of this person, Scott?

But you won't say the name...

Why? You figure it out, freak.

Because you've got nothing. You never spoke to anyone at Cypress
Mountain.

Get help.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Old May 12th 07, 11:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Whistler RAWKS!!!!!!!!!

On May 12, 3:03 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Clarencedarrow" wrote in message

Speaking of the law, in your previous post, you claimed that several SPD
officers think I am a skank.
I challenged you to provide names.
And like the insane stalking skank you are, you snipped it and launched into
a foaming at the mouth insane rant.
Holy ****, you're not only a dickless stalking wimp, you're crazy.
Now go **** yourself, skank.
I skied in wonderful conditions, in great weather, with class people, for
free.
You didn't.
I win.

So this is game? You ask someone to provide details to back up a
claim they have made, then add the magic phrase "Bluff called", then
if they don't repond to your satisfaction, you get to say "I win"?

Cool game.

OK, let's play. In the past you have claimed that I have sent false
complaints to your licensing bureau in the Washington State Board of
Health. Provide details (dates, etc) and quotations from those
compalints.

Bluff called.

I eagerly await your response.

Old May 12th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 12, 4:38 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
[...]

Hurry up, Scott. I'm waiting. I already have a hotkey (Apple key, if
you like) programmed with the phrase "I win".

Anybody at Whistler? Dave M Alpine Skiing 0 March 22nd 04 12:42 AM
Whistler in May? DMignon Snowboarding 0 March 10th 04 04:30 PM
Whistler DZN Alpine Skiing (moderated) 1 September 22nd 03 01:59 PM
Whistler DZN Alpine Skiing 2 September 17th 03 06:28 AM
Whistler James Bishop North American Ski Resorts 0 August 29th 03 07:34 AM