Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

Old March 24th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

Schattie wrote

He told me to get lost? Not to my face. Ain't seen the lying freak
since he committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.
Clue time, Vinnie. I've been on PBS, too. Didn't make my dick
bigger. And unlike Andrew McLean, I'm not a pathological liar who
screwed over a friend, defamed him, participated in a criminal
conspiracy of terrorism, lied to a cop and a judge.
He can ski whatever he likes and self promote all he wants: I know
what kind of man Andrew McLean is: an amoral asshole.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now go take your meds, Vinnie.

Hey, bubba. Your appetite for self humiliation knows no bounds, does
it?

Even if you are a tragic pathetic character, this is REALLY funny.

Old March 24th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 23, 6:04 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
Schattie wrote

He told me to get lost? Not to my face. Ain't seen the lying freak
since he committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.
Clue time, Vinnie. I've been on PBS, too. Didn't make my dick
bigger. And unlike Andrew McLean, I'm not a pathological liar who
screwed over a friend, defamed him, participated in a criminal
conspiracy of terrorism, lied to a cop and a judge.
He can ski whatever he likes and self promote all he wants: I know
what kind of man Andrew McLean is: an amoral asshole.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now go take your meds, Vinnie.

Hey, bubba. Your appetite for self humiliation knows no bounds, does
it?

Even if you are a tragic pathetic character, this is REALLY funny.

Clue time, Vinnie.
Been interviewed for a couple documentaries. I was down at the local
PBS affiliate a couple months ago for the premier.
Vinnie, I know what happened. Bert has seen the film. Jeff has a
copy. You don't have a clue what you are talking about: you're just
making up another whopper and ****ting yourself.
Like Andrew Mclean, YOU committed felonies over this newsgroup.
Unlike that poseur and fraud, you are not sane enough to leave this
********, stop lying, etc.
Take your meds, Vinnie. You truly are a tragic, pathetic, mentally
ill stalker. Get help.
Old March 24th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:38:41 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Clue time, Vinnie.
Been interviewed for a couple documentaries. I was down at the local
PBS affiliate a couple months ago for the premier.
Vinnie, I know what happened. Bert has seen the film. Jeff has a
copy. You don't have a clue what you are talking about: you're just
making up another whopper and ****ting yourself.
Like Andrew Mclean, YOU committed felonies over this newsgroup.
Unlike that poseur and fraud, you are not sane enough to leave this
********, stop lying, etc.
Take your meds, Vinnie. You truly are a tragic, pathetic, mentally
ill stalker. Get help.

Yeah. I can see you on PBS.

"Clue time, dumb****s. take your meds. You insane dickless freaks.
You are a pathetic mentally ill stalker. You are insane, get help."

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old March 24th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

Clue time, Vinnie.
Been interviewed for a couple documentaries. *I was down at the local
PBS affiliate a couple months ago for the premier.
Vinnie, I know what happened. *Bert has seen the film. *Jeff has a
copy. *You don't have a clue what you are talking about: you're just
making up another whopper and ****ting yourself.
Like Andrew Mclean, YOU committed felonies over this newsgroup.
Unlike that poseur and fraud, you are not sane enough to leave this
********, stop lying, etc.
Take your meds, Vinnie. *You truly are a tragic, pathetic, mentally
ill stalker. *Get help.

Yeah. *I can see you on PBS.

"Clue time, dumb****s. *take your meds. You insane dickless freaks.
You are a pathetic mentally ill stalker. *You are insane, get help."

PBS did a documentary on usenet loons?
Old March 24th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Clue time, Vinnie.
Been interviewed for a couple documentaries. I was down at the local
PBS affiliate a couple months ago for the premier.
Vinnie, I know what happened. Bert has seen the film. Jeff has a
copy. You don't have a clue what you are talking about: you're just
making up another whopper and ****ting yourself.
Like Andrew Mclean, YOU committed felonies over this newsgroup.
Unlike that poseur and fraud, you are not sane enough to leave this
********, stop lying, etc.
Take your meds, Vinnie. You truly are a tragic, pathetic, mentally
ill stalker. Get help.

Yeah. I can see you on PBS.

You should. Only time you will ever see me. And you'll **** your
pants then, too.
Old March 24th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Clue time, Vinnie.
Been interviewed for a couple documentaries. I was down at the local
PBS affiliate a couple months ago for the premier.
Vinnie, I know what happened. Bert has seen the film. Jeff has a
copy. You don't have a clue what you are talking about: you're just
making up another whopper and ****ting yourself.
Like Andrew Mclean, YOU committed felonies over this newsgroup.
Unlike that poseur and fraud, you are not sane enough to leave this
********, stop lying, etc.
Take your meds, Vinnie. You truly are a tragic, pathetic, mentally
ill stalker. Get help.

Yeah. I can see you on PBS.

"Clue time, dumb****s. take your meds. You insane dickless freaks.
You are a pathetic mentally ill stalker. You are insane, get help."

PBS did a documentary on usenet loons?

No. Vinnie Walker, Horvath and you are not in the documentary. Geez,
cheap shots are easy.
Now go **** yourself, you dickless freak.

Old March 24th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Clarencedarrow wrote:

Schattie wrote

He told me to get lost? Not to my face. Ain't seen the lying freak
since he committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.
Clue time, Vinnie. I've been on PBS, too. Didn't make my dick
bigger...

Hey, bubba. Your appetite for self humiliation knows no bounds, does
it?

Even if you are a tragic pathetic character, this is REALLY funny.

Hey, it could actually be true if he sat on top of his TV set for a
while. Sort of like the penguin-on-the-telly thing, except Scott
doesn't explode. Well, he does, of course, but in a different way...

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old March 24th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 23, 8:08 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
Schattie wrote

He told me to get lost? Not to my face. Ain't seen the lying freak
since he committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.
Clue time, Vinnie. I've been on PBS, too. Didn't make my dick
bigger...

Hey, bubba. Your appetite for self humiliation knows no bounds, does
it?

Even if you are a tragic pathetic character, this is REALLY funny.

Hey, it could actually be true if he sat on top of his TV set for a
while. Sort of like the penguin-on-the-telly thing, except Scott
doesn't explode. Well, he does, of course, but in a different way...

Hard to do with one of those flat screens, ****, but not that you
would know. You're so cheap you're watching black and white off
rabbit ears
As usual, having none of the facts, Bev Ugly **** takes another cheap
shot. If I felt like naming the documentary, Bev Ugly **** would
never apologize for lying and making up a whopper: she's ignore being
exposed again as a Vile **** and just take more cheap shots.
Shame. Because Bev Ugly **** has been on PBS. I remember it well.
They were testing monkeys for aids, and showed a shot of Bev getting
boned by a gorilla, loving every minute.....
Old March 24th 08, 05:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Clarencedarrow wrote:
[...]

That's defamation!

The gorilla could sue your ass off ...

Bert
Old March 24th 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

The Real Bev wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:

Schattie wrote

He told me to get lost? Not to my face. Ain't seen the lying freak
since he committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.
Clue time, Vinnie. I've been on PBS, too. Didn't make my dick
bigger...

Hey, bubba. Your appetite for self humiliation knows no bounds, does
it?

Even if you are a tragic pathetic character, this is REALLY funny.

Hey, it could actually be true if he sat on top of his TV set for a
while. Sort of like the penguin-on-the-telly thing, except Scott
doesn't explode. Well, he does, of course, but in a different way...

It's fun watching UglyBev trying to be funny ...

She tries so hard ... and is so hopeless ...

Bert