Great ski holiday planning service found

Old October 22nd 03, 05:40 PM
Jamie Ellwood

Default Great ski holiday planning service found

I am in the process of planning my first Ski trip to Courchevel in the
French Alps this winter.

I have come across this great holiday planning website called Don't
Forget Your Toothbrush.com. It lets

you create a checklist of items tailor made for your specific holiday
(skiing being one of the options).

It has a really comprehensive list of items to pack and a great
planning feature for remembering to do

things before you go away (eg. cancel newspapers, make a note of
friends addresses etc, etc, etc)

The beauty of the service is that you select the items you want in
your list on the website, then you

can print it out for ticking off as you complete them.

I have created my list already, highly recommended.

www.dontforgetyourtoothbrush.com

Looking forward to the slopes now,

Jamie
Old October 22nd 03, 06:05 PM
Bill Seddon

"Jamie Ellwood" wrote in message

I am in the process of planning my first Ski trip to Courchevel in the
French Alps this winter.

I have come across this great holiday planning website called Don't
Forget Your Toothbrush.com. It lets

you create a checklist of items tailor made for your specific holiday
(skiing being one of the options).

It has a really comprehensive list of items to pack and a great
planning feature for remembering to do

things before you go away (eg. cancel newspapers, make a note of
friends addresses etc, etc, etc)

The beauty of the service is that you select the items you want in
your list on the website, then you

can print it out for ticking off as you complete them.

I have created my list already, highly recommended.

www.dontforgetyourtoothbrush.com

Looking forward to the slopes now,

Jamie

Just tell us the truth dude, it's your site, nothing wrong with just
telling us that, instead of pretending to have found it.

Registrant:
dontforgetyourtoothbrush
6 Main Street
Kibworth Harcourt
Leicester, Leicestershire LE8 0NQ
GB

Domain name: DONTFORGETYOURTOOTHBRUSH.COM

Administrative Contact:
Ellwood, Jamie
6 Main Street
Kibworth Harcourt
Leicester, Leicestershire LE8 0NQ
GB
4401162793127 Fax: +4408700547628

Technical Contact:

Old October 22nd 03, 06:16 PM
Ace

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:05:38 +0000 (UTC), "Bill Seddon"
wrote:

"Jamie Ellwood" wrote in message
.. .

I have come across this great holiday planning website called Don't
Forget ImaSpammer.com.

Just tell us the truth dude, it's your site, nothing wrong with just
telling us that, instead of pretending to have found it.

It was quite obvious really, wasn't it. but why did you feel it
necessary to repost the URL all over the place?

--
Ace (bruce dot rogers at roche dot com)
Old October 22nd 03, 06:28 PM
Bill Seddon

wrote:

"Jamie Ellwood" wrote in message
.. .

I have come across this great holiday planning website called Don't
Forget ImaSpammer.com.

Just tell us the truth dude, it's your site, nothing wrong with just
telling us that, instead of pretending to have found it.

It was quite obvious really, wasn't it. but why did you feel it
necessary to repost the URL all over the place?

--
Ace (bruce dot rogers at roche dot com)
All opinions expressed are personal and in no way represent those of the

Ski Club.

I'm his secret partner, any mention of teeth gets me all excited :-)
It's all right for you lot where the snow is, some of us are stuck in the
UK with no chance of skiing for a bit, and have to find other ways to amuse
ourselves.

Bill ( apologies for reposting the URL, never even thought about it, but
then I don't often think! )

Old October 22nd 03, 07:06 PM
The Older Gentleman

Bill Seddon wrote:

Just tell us the truth dude, it's your site, nothing wrong with just
telling us that, instead of pretending to have found it.

If we publish his email address here, do you think the spammers might
pick it up?

--
Trophy 1200 750SS CB400F GN250 CD200 ST70 YTC#3
GAGARPHOF#30 GHPOTHUF#1 IHABWTJ#1 BOTAFOT#60 ANORAK#06
Old October 22nd 03, 09:43 PM
The Older Gentleman

BrritSki wrote:

RSA have also had a follow up from a guy posting with identical headers
except for the from address:

john holland

Just joined the service and I agree. Very comprehensive service and
useful links as well.

John

What a coincidence !

was that?

Old October 22nd 03, 10:01 PM
Jamie Ellwood

Sorry guys!! Just trying to promote my new holiday checklist website.
Thought this would be the best way to go about it. From some of your
reply postings, obvoiusly not. No spam intended, just a one off note
about the service.

Jamie Ellwood
Old October 23rd 03, 07:23 AM
BrritSki

Jamie Ellwood wrote:

Sorry guys!! Just trying to promote my new holiday checklist website.
Thought this would be the best way to go about it. From some of your
reply postings, obvoiusly not. No spam intended, just a one off note
about the service.

Disingenuous to say the least. If you'd be open and honest about your
ownership there would probably have been no comment. Treating us as
idiots is what rankles.