Let it go

Old September 9th 11, 08:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default Let it go

snowbender wrote:
On Sep 9, 12:20 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Doubt all you want.

The truth is that I've been skiing since before I was 7 years old,
spent my teenage years racing, then I was a ski patroller and lately
I've been a ski instructor.

That--once again, for your benefit--is just reality.

Bull****, "you lie so much, you can no longer tell what reality is,"
LOL? That's you reality.

At least Alan makes sense. Now if only he would give up on trying to get you to.

Old September 9th 11, 08:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article , "Bob F"
wrote:

snowbender wrote:
On Sep 9, 12:20 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Doubt all you want.

The truth is that I've been skiing since before I was 7 years old,
spent my teenage years racing, then I was a ski patroller and lately
I've been a ski instructor.

That--once again, for your benefit--is just reality.

Bull****, "you lie so much, you can no longer tell what reality is,"
LOL? That's you reality.

At least Alan makes sense. Now if only he would give up on trying to get you
to.

But it's fun!

:-D

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old September 10th 11, 04:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 9, 1:01 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:

Big deal? You should have seen me doing the Gunbarrel, Heavenly, tele-
no-poles. Teleboarding does moguls too,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg8o6CPClZk

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOL

Silly!

You call THOSE "moguls"?

Yes.

LOL!

Little knowledge.

These are moguls, Chai-tea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yavzRMcKuA

Notice the difference?

You mean the bumps are bigger? Maybe, nonetheless, moguls are moguls,
and only a narrow minded thinking thinks that bigger means better.

You only think you know, but when you try to do it, things fall apart
on you face.

No. I know what it is and I can do it.

No. Here's where "no practice, no kungfu" comes in, even you know it
you may not be able to do it, let alone you don't know. How do you
turn on teleboarding, again?

You only think you know...

No. I really do know.

Your illusion.

snowbender

Old September 10th 11, 05:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 9, 1:02 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:
On Sep 9, 12:20 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Doubt all you want.

The truth is that I've been skiing since before I was 7 years old, spent
my teenage years racing, then I was a ski patroller and lately I've been
a ski instructor.

That--once again, for your benefit--is just reality.

Bull****, "you lie so much, you can no longer tell what reality is,"
LOL? That's you reality.

No. My reality is that I've been a skier for more than 40 years.

There's no evidence on the 'net that you've ever skied.

In fact, it's everyone's reality...

...because it's real.

:-)

Laughable! You may not know what "real" is. LOL?

Old September 10th 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 9, 1:25 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article , "Bob F"
wrote:
snowbender wrote:
On Sep 9, 12:20 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Doubt all you want.

The truth is that I've been skiing since before I was 7 years old,
spent my teenage years racing, then I was a ski patroller and lately
I've been a ski instructor.

That--once again, for your benefit--is just reality.

Bull****, "you lie so much, you can no longer tell what reality is,"
LOL? That's you reality.

At least Alan makes sense. Now if only he would give up on trying to get you
to.

Nonsense.

But it's fun!

:-D

Glad that you enjoy it.

snowbender

Old September 10th 11, 05:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:

Big deal? You should have seen me doing the Gunbarrel, Heavenly, tele-
no-poles. Teleboarding does moguls too,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg8o6CPClZk

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOL

Silly!

You call THOSE "moguls"?

Yes.

Then you are sadly mistaken.

LOL!

Little knowledge.

These are moguls, Chai-tea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yavzRMcKuA

Notice the difference?

You mean the bumps are bigger? Maybe, nonetheless, moguls are moguls,
and only a narrow minded thinking thinks that bigger means better.

No. Bigger makes a great deal of difference.

You only think you know, but when you try to do it, things fall apart
on you face.

No. I know what it is and I can do it.

No. Here's where "no practice, no kungfu" comes in, even you know it
you may not be able to do it, let alone you don't know. How do you
turn on teleboarding, again?

I've never claimed to know anything about teleboarding.

You only think you know...

No. I really do know.

Your illusion.

snowbender

Old September 10th 11, 05:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:
On Sep 9, 12:20 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Doubt all you want.

The truth is that I've been skiing since before I was 7 years old, spent
my teenage years racing, then I was a ski patroller and lately I've been
a ski instructor.

That--once again, for your benefit--is just reality.

Bull****, "you lie so much, you can no longer tell what reality is,"
LOL? That's you reality.

No. My reality is that I've been a skier for more than 40 years.

There's no evidence on the 'net that you've ever skied.

And here's another amazing fact for you:

Lack of evidence on the "'net" doesn't mean a thing.

Old September 10th 11, 06:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 9, 10:46*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*snowbender wrote:
On Sep 9, 12:20 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Doubt all you want.

The truth is that I've been skiing since before I was 7 years old, spent
my teenage years racing, then I was a ski patroller and lately I've been
a ski instructor.

That--once again, for your benefit--is just reality.

Bull****, "you lie so much, you can no longer tell what reality is,"
LOL? That's you reality.

No. My reality is that I've been a skier for more than 40 years.

There's no evidence on the 'net that you've ever skied.

And here's another amazing fact for you:

Lack of evidence on the "'net" doesn't mean a thing.

This from a pathological liar who claims I threatened his life, but
knows there is no evidence so he won't follow through on his threat to
file a report with SPD, because that would be evidence that he is a
pathological iar.
One thing for sure. Plenty of evidence that Mad Dog Baker is a
dickless coward.
Old September 10th 11, 01:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

snowbender wrote:
On Sep 9, 12:20 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Doubt all you want.

The truth is that I've been skiing since before I was 7 years old, spent
my teenage years racing, then I was a ski patroller and lately I've been
a ski instructor.

That--once again, for your benefit--is just reality.

Bull****, "you lie so much, you can no longer tell what reality is,"
LOL? That's you reality.

No. My reality is that I've been a skier for more than 40 years.

There's no evidence on the 'net that you've ever skied.

And here's another amazing fact for you:

Lack of evidence on the "'net" doesn't mean a thing.

Yes, it means that you are a fake, so your existence "doesn't mean a
thing," so are your words.

snowbender

Old September 10th 11, 01:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 9, 10:45 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:

Big deal? You should have seen me doing the Gunbarrel, Heavenly, tele-
no-poles. Teleboarding does moguls too,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg8o6CPClZk

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOL

Silly!

You call THOSE "moguls"?

Yes.

Then you are sadly mistaken.

Not really, I still do what I've said,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izFBRr3e-n0

but you can't do what you have said.

LOL!

Little knowledge.

These are moguls, Chai-tea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yavzRMcKuA

Notice the difference?

You mean the bumps are bigger? Maybe, nonetheless, moguls are moguls,
and only a narrow minded thinking thinks that bigger means better.

No. Bigger makes a great deal of difference.

Only to the uninitiated.

You only think you know, but when you try to do it, things fall apart
on you face.

No. I know what it is and I can do it.

No. Here's where "no practice, no kungfu" comes in, even you know it
you may not be able to do it, let alone you don't know. How do you
turn on teleboarding, again?

I've never claimed to know anything about teleboarding.

Nor you can make tele turns.

You only think you know...

No. I really do know.

Your illusion.

You are a little knowledge pretending you know.

Gone fishing,
snowbender

snowbender